The "mod" was updated with new items
You, sir, are amazing! Been using this since the beginning of my FOnline experience and it has helped me so damn many times. Noticed lately that some items didn't trigger the HAMMERTIME mode so I came back and saw this is still being updated - much wub!
On a side note, if you'd like to quickly switch between normal and cave helper version of Reloaded, you can do the following:
1) place your cave_helper.zip in the game's Data folder,
2) in the same Data folder, create two text files, name one NORMAL.txt and the other CAVE.txt (these are only examples, feel free to call them however you like),
3) open the CAVE.txt and paste in the following lines:
ren 1cave_helper.zip cave_helper.zip
4) change the "PATCH_TO_FONLINE_Reloaded" to whatever the location of your game is (if you're wondering, the ~1 is caused by DOS short file names limit, that's what it looks like in DOS when your game's folder is called "FOnline Reloaded", if it's different, you may need to adjust this),
5) save the file and close it,
6) openthe NORMAL.txt and paste in the following lines:
ren cave_helper.zip 1cave_helper.zip
7) the 2nd line should be exactly the same as in the first file,
save the file,
9) change the extensions of both files to .bat
10) create shortcuts to the .bat files on your desktop
Voila! Fast and easy switching between normal and cave farm mode!
Once again, thanks gauvaran!