May 28, 2024, 08:55:51 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 80823 times)

eight8

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2015, 12:51:35 pm »
maker... grajac z nowymi i uczac ich masz wieksza pewnosc ze zostana i bd grac. ty wolisz byc manipulowany przez glupie "bo go nielubie" i nic dobrego w ta gre czy pvp nie wprowadzisz. przemawiaja przez Ciebie emocje i to nie Twoje. nie winie Cie za to.

Ion Cannon

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2015, 12:53:19 pm »
maker... grajac z nowymi i uczac ich masz wieksza pewnosc ze zostana i bd grac. ty wolisz byc manipulowany przez glupie "bo go nielubie" i nic dobrego w ta gre czy pvp nie wprowadzisz. przemawiaja przez Ciebie emocje i to nie Twoje. nie winie Cie za to.
'
o kurwa co tu sie dzieje, gdzie te posty wędrują.

eight8

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2015, 01:13:15 pm »
im off. i wil stop.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 09, 2015, 08:06:52 pm »
TB, TB...
Could u do some forum pvp about tc or realtime pvp? :(
yes, go start the timer

We are enjoying ur sitting in hinkley 24/24h. Maybe u didnt get that there are other servers/games or things to do  ::)
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 09, 2015, 08:08:27 pm »
TB, TB...
Could u do some forum pvp about tc or realtime pvp? :(
yes, go start the timer

Better enjoy nerding in hinkley 24/24h

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

eight8

« Reply #170 on: September 11, 2015, 09:27:23 pm »
ehh... i hope u will change your minde... in time...

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2015, 07:09:47 am »

IMMA CHARGIN MAH LAZER

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2015, 10:49:20 am »

Why you don't post part where you or your mates insult me when I wanted only fight, without offence or anything.
i didnt remeber
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:52:39 am by dark angel »

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 20, 2015, 08:45:46 pm »
UV members, MODs are traitors. Their leader Boone did not have a decent gesture to send a PM to UV leader informing new situation. Anyway, I dont care about this shit. Traitors must die! Be ready to fight, they are now together with 3 factions against us.

If you identify with our struggle, join us against the clowns.

Skull Power!

It was good to fight with you guys, but i decided to stay with MoD despite i think Boone precipitated to take a decision. See you in the battlefield!
boone is a paranoid kid who rather plays with traitors and gets super butthurt when he cant play boss role (he couldnt do that in uv so better broke alliance and make one with that autistic dank angus), and we already talked about it when we seen him not attacking jish. he was retarded enough to give a nemean to him and after he betrayed mod now he lets him back... now that tttla is back you can surely expect jish to go again with them, but perhaps he will wait till you idiots give him another implant. these and the fact that he yells at ppl when die because of his shit tactics, yelling and blamimg others make him a really immature and incapable person to lead anything.

also dont forget that mostly uv instructors helped MoDs with builds and advices on how to not get raped everytime on tc and not boone, needless to say that before us it was total chaos. whatever, besides boone, it was fun to play with you guys, but u decide.. exping is over, see yall in reno soon

School tommorow, young boy. better go to bed instead of butthurting.  ::)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 20, 2015, 08:46:42 pm »
UV members, MODs are traitors. Their leader Boone did not have a decent gesture to send a PM to UV leader informing new situation. Anyway, I dont care about this shit. Traitors must die! Be ready to fight, they are now together with 3 factions against us.

If you identify with our struggle, join us against the clowns.

Skull Power!

It was good to fight with you guys, but i decided to stay with MoD despite i think Boone precipitated to take a decision. See you in the battlefield!
boone is a paranoid kid who rather plays with traitors and gets super butthurt when he cant play boss role (he couldnt do that in uv so better broke alliance and make one with that autistic dank angus), and we already talked about it when we seen him not attacking jish. he was retarded enough to give a nemean to him and after he betrayed mod now he lets him back... now that tttla is back you can surely expect jish to go again with them, but perhaps he will wait till you idiots give him another implant. these and the fact that he yells at ppl when die because of his shit tactics, yelling and blamimg others make him a really immature and incapable person to lead anything.

also dont forget that mostly uv instructors helped MoDs with builds and advices on how to not get raped everytime on tc and not boone, needless to say that before us it was total chaos. whatever, besides boone, it was fun to play with you guys, but u decide.. exping is over, see yall in reno soon

You have school tommorow, young boy. better go to bed instead of butthurting about 1 implant.  ::)

Arcanix

« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2015, 09:17:18 am »
The Khans have stated that they prefer TB.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 01, 2015, 04:44:43 pm »

Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.
[/quote]

Yes, Koniko, u r what we call the new age nigger.....still clueless huh 8)

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 03, 2015, 11:18:34 am »
cry more... like a little baby... = DA propaganda

Dank Anel

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2015, 05:20:37 pm »
jokeusa im not like u... pull the penis out of your mouth i do not understand u...

Actualy you have problem with it. ::)

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 09, 2015, 10:43:32 am »
This is sums Madmatt up,

piece of shit, bad smell that no-one likes and won't go away. I had a dump in my toilet this morning that has more brain's then you.

Try and google something to get an idea of it before trying to act as if you know it all.

Here is a picture of my shit i had this morning remind's me of you