April 28, 2024, 01:00:19 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Forum PvP  (Read 79723 times)

SporePlants

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« on: September 21, 2013, 07:45:06 am »
As you will notice his characters, CloudSplitter and Nyarlathotep are dead in almost every screen cap.
Nyarlathotep is only dead in 2 of the screenshots mate.
Proud defender of law and justice in the wastes.

hejmr

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 09:53:11 pm »
Knife, did you really put all that shit together just because of a brainless half-retarded 45kg no-life kid? Thinking about that dude even for a second is a complete waste of time. And this post is not aimed against KND, because everyone's different and I love him how God made him - dumb and useless.

KoneserWydalin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 04:21:28 pm »
I admit, I died once, but still I got more embarrassing picture of you.

Unfortunately I forgot to make a screenshot after I called cows to rebell and they snapped off your dicks.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 04:24:50 pm by KoneserWydalin »

jacky

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 11:22:46 pm »
Yuup...knd it is funny to read all your shit because you could not win a single fight on your own. You had your 8-9people team and you failed as leader. Now you are just a tespis dog
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:25:03 pm by jacky »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 11:26:34 pm »
Yuup...knd it is funny to read all your shit because you could not win a single fight on your own. You had your 8-9people team and you failed as leader. Now you are dog of tespis
So, you are obviously the big dick. The men on the side of ya are your balls. Now there are two types of balls. There are big brave balls, and there are little mincey faggot balls.
Now, dicks have drive and clarity of vision, but they are not clever. They smell pussy and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy, and have brought your little mincey faggot balls along for a good old time. But you've got your parties muddled up. There's no pussy here, just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, you are having second thoughts. You are shrinking, and your little balls are shrinking with you...
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:30:23 pm by kill n die »

What doesn't kill you,makes you stronger...

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 12:07:15 am »
They are not bbs. Bbs member is a guy who played in bbs for 6month or longer, they like him and he has to be usefull, after they will make vote to invite you to their forum or not. I will tell u knd what will happen. When you will be usless for bbs they will kick you out with everyone who is noob in their opinion.
Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get.

Ivicc, did your parents have any children that lived? I bet they regret that. You're so ugly you could be a modern art masterpiece...

Ivic777

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 12:10:19 am »
Dude, they took you cuz they were so desperate cuz of losing tcs 2 weeks in a row. But you are so happy as a little dog that you joined them, and you keep putting sc, but i can understand you. You played so long as a loner, and now u have to blow your master Tespis, to stay a little bit more there. :D

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2013, 12:12:01 am »
Dude, they took you cuz they were so desperate cuz of losing tcs 2 weeks in a row. But you are so happy as a little dog that you joined them, and you keep putting sc, but i can understand you. You played so long as a loner, and now u have to blow your master Tespis, to stay a little bit more there. :D
You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2013, 05:27:58 pm »
wow wow...me happy...#knd is wagging his tail

good doggy
Is someone paying you for being such faggot? No seriously,it seems like he is paying really good...

Now kill n die be a good doggy and don't woof until bbs tell you good doggy! That Chain seems very tight around your neck,

Kirkor it's only been since Sunday before then we have been winning but fair enough bbs is a strong team so yeah! And we except that we won't argue there

Anyways here is a Scooby snack for kill n die good doggy
I have no chain there and i can do there whatever i want,and you'd beter stop sucking your teamates cock's so hard cause you geting fuckedup everyminute by what you say,how cute that you only can reply what they said,just changed few words and you thinks it's a whole new concept,write when you will be able to write something from your own head you little copy cat.

Knife_cz

• TISM is the best band ever.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2013, 05:30:17 pm »

good doggy
Is someone paying you for being such faggot? No seriously,it seems like he is paying really good...

Now kill n die be a good doggy and don't woof until bbs tell you good doggy! That Chain seems very tight around your neck,

Kirkor it's only been since Sunday before then we have been winning but fair enough bbs is a strong team so yeah! And we except that we won't argue there

I have no chain there and i can do there whatever i want,and you'd beter stop sucking your teamates cock's so hard cause you geting fuckedup everyminute by what you say,how cute that you only can reply what they said,just changed few words and you thinks it's a whole new concept,write when you will be able to write something from your own head you little copy cat.
Lol nobody cares KNfag, who are you telling that to...
lol

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2013, 05:33:01 pm »

good doggy

lol
And who the fuck cares about some piece of shit from some goddamn hole in Europe called Czech republic.Maggot you'd  beter shut up before your keyboard ends up like an chernobyl thanks to your faggot level that beats records in every century...

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2013, 05:34:23 pm »

good doggy

lol
And who the fuck cares about some piece of shit from some goddamn hole in Europe called Czech republic.Maggot you'd  beter shut up before your keyboard ends up like an chernobyl thanks to your faggot level that beats records in every century...
ahhahaha nobody cares
cry me a river

How will my keyboard end like Chernobyl? The scientics inside it will attempt some experiment that will result in a overheat of reactor, the whole city next to it called 'mouse' will evacuate n' firestarters will come here?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:36:24 pm by Knife_cz »

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2013, 05:38:40 pm »

yes, the true power of knd
Its the irony inside of that 'sentence'
I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written
empty is also wrongly written
sentence isn't ending with <dot>

And then we have this beauty :

Comedy gold indeed!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:41:33 pm by Knife_cz »

kill n die

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2013, 05:42:48 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written
The only irony is the day when you were born,i bet you were born on highway cause that's the place where most accidents happends,you can't even write some senseful sentence,all you write is same shit about grammar and hipster bull shit like: "lol" "cry  me a river" etc. Everutime same bull shit,i bet you wear one same socks for half of year maggot,you speaking always like an faggot,I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.,,
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 05:46:26 pm by kill n die »

Knife_cz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 05:46:26 pm »

I is not capitalised
dumb is wrongly written
The only iron is the day when you were born,i bet you were born on highway cause that's the place where most accidents happends,you can't even writh some senseful sentence,all you write is some shit about grammar and hipster bull shit like: "lol" "cry  me a river" etc.
You speaking always like an faggot,I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.,,

Here my friend, I colored red all your mistakes!