April 27, 2024, 08:12:42 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: What will you add in the next update?  (Read 9537 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: What will you add in the next update?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 06:49:27 pm »
I was speaking with Kilgore about this idea:

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8812.0

...and he told me, it could collide with one of he's idea, but I don't know if I can tell about it.
Anyway, he's somehow okay with buffing "special" weapons from low-tier. How, he doesn't told me, anyway I would like to see some of those changes with next session.
GUN FOR HIRE

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2015, 07:10:14 pm »
Hub alreay has a tc locker in it but you can't open it says your not in control of this town MAKE HUB A PVP ZONE (or just a section of it)
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Anyss

• The Drill Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2015, 06:16:58 pm »
Hub alreay has a tc locker in it but you can't open it says your not in control of this town MAKE HUB A PVP ZONE (or just a section of it)

I'd rather not make the starter area a pvp zone at all. Last thing you'd want is a newbie to get into a fight and loose all his items then ragequit. In my opinion there should be made another city ( I know it's a tremendous task, but we can do it if we get our eggheads working :) ) separated from the hub, or at least a separated area that can be used for TC.  Or use your idea, but make it obvious even for dummies that they will get shot if they go there.
Yes, you got that right. I am the drill sergeant. If you are a newcomer then you look for me and I will teach you how to survive. In a few hours you will know how to shoot, loot, trade an craft your own stuff like a proper wastelander!

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 08:08:39 pm »
There will be another location for newbies, and pvp in Hub will be back.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 08:35:09 pm »
I hope that location has some nice traders, I got used to the HUB being safe. There's a support perk, bank, and bar area I like.
In Maintenance Mode.

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 10:44:37 pm »
Does this mean tc in hub?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:56:48 pm by Craig Boone »
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2015, 07:03:57 am »
Does this mean tc in hub?

Rather from what I saw on forum, only in one of it's parts.
GUN FOR HIRE

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2015, 11:37:36 am »

I hope NCR. I miss the good old times where NCR was an active place, full of talk, trade, tent raiders, thieves and the occasional wannebe sheriff.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2015, 12:26:19 pm »
New location will serve as tutorial for newbies where they can get some levels, starting items and tent. It will be separate non-public location. It will be optional and you can skip it if you don't want to get through it.

The only other non-pvp location will be Barter Ground or equivalent. Nopvp in Hub was planned as temporary solution until there is some place for new guys to start playing the game without meeting a concrete wall of difficulty.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 01:02:14 pm »
The only other non-pvp location will be Barter Ground or equivalent. Nopvp in Hub was planned as temporary solution until there is some place for new guys to start playing the game without meeting a concrete wall of difficulty.

I'm telling you now, there will be a LOT of binge town bursting....

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 06:20:54 pm »
Honestly I do prefer the HUB as non PVP, but as long as newbies can play the game I'm cool.

Not sure if you should make the tutorial area non public though, since then newbies can't interact and form groups without getting suicide bombed in the nearest town before they can group up.
In Maintenance Mode.

The Trooper

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2015, 09:41:45 pm »
reno locker

Anyss

• The Drill Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 11:32:04 am »
New location will serve as tutorial for newbies where they can get some levels, starting items and tent. It will be separate non-public location. It will be optional and you can skip it if you don't want to get through it.

If there is no other non-pvp area, where should the wastelanders meet for talking, trading and such?
Yes, you got that right. I am the drill sergeant. If you are a newcomer then you look for me and I will teach you how to survive. In a few hours you will know how to shoot, loot, trade an craft your own stuff like a proper wastelander!

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 02:08:37 pm »
Barter ground. But PvP enabled doesn't necessarily mean a town won't be guarded. Just that it is possible to die. Like NCR.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2015, 02:28:51 pm »
Barter ground. But PvP enabled doesn't necessarily mean a town won't be guarded. Just that it is possible to die. Like NCR.

Exactly.