Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683455 times)

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1740 on: January 11, 2015, 05:00:33 am »
individual blame players for a bad reputation uv ... the truth is that it is you're trying to screw up, you hate us. As for me, you can do dual logs and fust relogs all the time... I have more players to kill :) like 10 min a go 5vs3 and u need to make dual to loot ur stuff when u die... whot a new usa faction. Nice ;) "remember this is not street fighter" :DDD

Wait... what.. who... I don't even get it. Usually, I can piece and part together fragments of a sentence and get them to make sense in my mind, but this... it hurts. Please have someone translate you, then re-post.

kleszcz

• Swimming with the fishes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: January 11, 2015, 06:01:26 am »
so when temperamentally butthurt kiddos lose at dominating forum pvp via pvp ingame, they resort to trolling improper grammar , gj guys.
you can do dual logs and fast relogs all the time... I have more players to kill :) like 10 min a go 5vs3 and u need to make dual to loot ur stuff when u die...

and this is gold, and you all have merit-able reason to be butthurt from this ;D

Gnk

• View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: January 11, 2015, 06:51:57 am »
It'd be nice if ranc and acosta would use their real names instead of trolling on alts.

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1743 on: January 11, 2015, 11:13:12 am »
Realy... Im sorry 4 my grama :( I speak in Polish Russian German but English language is my Achilles heel. :( Sorry... :D Central point is who gets the message ... There is only one truth... My grammar is for you only excuse. <peace> Pozdrawiam. ;)
Eh they say English is the most complicated language.

Not to say I could tell what you meant.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Itux

• View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: January 11, 2015, 11:58:27 am »
Hehe wow some interesting fights today.

Reilly's vs UV 2v2, Reilly's win.

15 minutes later,

Reilly's vs UV 3v3, Reilly's win.

5 minutes later,

6-7 UV come in vs 3 Reilly's. We kill 2 UV and run away tactical retreat. hehehe...

I still count that as a win, even though we didn't get the looties.
Oh my, a reilly's talking about numbers... this is too much.. you guys lose against us all the time, even lost many fights 9 vs 6 or so. try not to brag so much when you win 1 fight out of 10.

shaila

• Supporter
  • you were critically hit in the ass by no damage
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: January 11, 2015, 01:59:24 pm »
Fixes 11/01/2015
- Decreased critical hit roll bonus of Turbo Plasma Rifle from +10 to +5,
- Steal in Hub is disabled.

this response to the people was saying "admins dont do nothing"

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5221.0

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: January 11, 2015, 02:31:26 pm »
try not to brag so much when you win 1 fight out of 10.

I guarantee you we win at LEAST half the time. The only reason we EVER lose against you is because we do not bring HPA and Bozars to our fights like you all do. We like gaining profit, not wasting high-tier items. And also.... brag? I never brag. I simply thought it was funny that you thought it was necessary to bring 7 guys to fight 3 of us. Everyone knows you all fight like cowards, no need to argue the point.

Here's how it goes,

UV brings regular gear and loses, re-gears in HPA and best weapons and brings 2 extra guys. If they lose again, they stop coming back.

Reilly's Rangers brings regular gear all the time, unless doing special operations. Even if we lose a lot, we keep coming back until we win, or have to get offline.

Realy... Im sorry 4 my grama :( I speak in Polish Russian German but English language is my Achilles heel. :( Sorry... )

Sorry for trolling your language Eight8, it's just really REALLY hard to depict.

Fixes 11/01/2015
- Decreased critical hit roll bonus of Turbo Plasma Rifle from +10 to +5,

Yes! Holy Zoinks! They finally did it! Next Kilgore needs to add the drugs to hinkly. I mean, the dialogue option is ALREADY there....

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: January 11, 2015, 02:38:52 pm »
Yes! Holy Zoinks! They finally did it! Next Kilgore needs to add the drugs to hinkly. I mean, the dialogue option is ALREADY there....
They will be added with wipe (Super Stims also).

KestreL

« Reply #1748 on: January 11, 2015, 03:04:50 pm »
UV brings regular gear and loses, re-gears in HPA and best weapons and brings 2 extra guys. If they lose again, they stop coming back.

Reilly's Rangers brings regular gear all the time, unless doing special operations. Even if we lose a lot, we keep coming back until we win, or have to get offline.

Having to go offline after pvp loss is in most cases linked to - Ragequit. Not coming back after pvp is also linked to - Ragequit. so I don't see the differnce.

And I saw Reilly's rangers with 2 turbo plasmas once. Turbo = Regular gear?  :D

Anywho, Cool update Kilgore. Can't wait for wipe.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: January 11, 2015, 04:05:33 pm »

Having to go offline after pvp loss is in most cases linked to - Ragequit. Not coming back after pvp is also linked to - Ragequit. so I don't see the differnce.

Well can't really prove whether people going off is ragequit or not to the people who aren't there in the ts, but we do have an unofficial no raging policy. We just don't like to play with people that do that. As for turbos, I don't think you can deny they are hardly able to be considered rare on this server especially compared to bozars and hpa, though I never use them. If I die the thing that is the biggest annoyance to me is just losing the geckos breath ammo because that's the most valuable I bring unless we do a big tc. Then I bring good gear.

Johnny

« Reply #1750 on: January 11, 2015, 04:41:32 pm »
Eight is Houdini, he can clone himself...

Spoiler: show
« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 04:46:01 pm by Johnny »

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: January 11, 2015, 04:57:23 pm »

Having to go offline = ragequit? I think you are trying to make something from nothing. In reality, having to go offline in Reilly's usually = real life.

Turbo's are DEFINITELY not rare my friend. Plus, if we DO use them, I bet they aren't with bonus stats  ;)

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 11, 2015, 05:05:46 pm »
you guys lose against us all the time, even lost many fights 9 vs 6 or so. try not to brag so much when you win 1 fight out of 10.
Good that UV finally learnt that, hehe. ;D

Blix

• Wiki Editor
  • Idk what to do now
    • View Profile
    • My tumblr. Nsfw drawings.
« Reply #1753 on: January 11, 2015, 09:02:13 pm »

I can't speak for all of RR, but I know at least Gimper doesn't use TPR's often. He prefers statted regular plasma rifles, judging by what I've sold him :P

I don't get the whole fight anyway. If you have good gear, when are you supposed to use it? If you use it in Reno people complain, if you use it in TC people complain. What's left? It's your fault for not bringing your better gear. Expect to die in a pvp area.
Ayyyy lmao. I'm a shithead and trash. Now that we know that, lets talk business eh?

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: January 11, 2015, 10:15:41 pm »
If you use it in Reno people complain, if you use it in TC people complain. What's left?

People just like to complain...