May 23, 2024, 06:07:46 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Deadly poison effects  (Read 1491 times)

Ina Blackwood

• View Profile
Deadly poison effects
« on: May 12, 2015, 06:18:03 pm »
I was thinking about doing poison a bit more harsh, to make antidotes and poison resist more useful.

Poison could stop life regeneration while its active and penalize healing by any way (first aid, stimpacks, ...) depending on the poison level you have. E.g: each 100 poison level reduces any healing in 15%. Also, reduce the amount of radscorpion tales you need to craft an antidote from 5 to 2. Maybe there could be another way to poison players in PvP too (for example, poisoned throwing knifes, toxic grenades, ...), making it another way to plan a combat. What do you think?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Deadly poison effects
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 10:40:04 pm »
I was talking about it some time ago. From what I've know now, devs are rebalance poison after next season in full wipe. How? I have no idea,but  still they want to change it.
GUN FOR HIRE

Craig Boone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:36 pm »
Maybe there could be another way to poison players in PvP too (for example, poisoned throwing knifes, toxic grenades, ...), making it another way to plan a combat. What do you think?
+1
The Masters Of Disharmony Leader
(would you like to know more^^^???)

Come on you ape you wanna live forever?

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 02:25:16 am »
This has been suggested many times before and every single time devs have responded they have plan to fix poison. Use search next time.

Ed Wood

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2015, 04:44:18 am »
the weapon is already in the game... needler... But yeah poison is just a joke until you get overdosed then you instadie!.. Most problem comes from the 10 endurance builds... they just ignore the effect... wile in the other hand a 4-6 enduranced chacarcter will suffer a lot more from it but still its not as a big problem than it sould be... anyway lets whait what will Kilgore cook out of it.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 04:01:02 pm »
the weapon is already in the game... needler... But yeah poison is just a joke until you get overdosed then you instadie!.. Most problem comes from the 10 endurance builds... they just ignore the effect... wile in the other hand a 4-6 enduranced chacarcter will suffer a lot more from it but still its not as a big problem than it sould be... anyway lets whait what will Kilgore cook out of it.

I had 6 END char and never use even single Antidote...cause Poison has no effect on me.
Healing Rate was enough to ingore fact I was 100% poisoned.
Anyway, 100% poison level doesn't mean you will die like with radiation. Only if you have 0 or less HP and will take dmg from poison.
GUN FOR HIRE