April 27, 2024, 09:39:07 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Multiple C4 on the same hex or near hexes  (Read 2150 times)

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Multiple C4 on the same hex or near hexes
« on: May 18, 2014, 07:38:32 am »
Hi!
I have suggestion about C4s. When few explosives are on the same hex or near hexes from detonated one they should explode too. For me explosives can explode when someone throw some grenade on them. This can be also applied to land mines.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Multiple C4 on the same hex or near hexes
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 07:52:56 am »
Sure, and any team entering town from worldmap will be immediately destroyed by 10-20 C4 detonated in one moment.

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 08:09:17 am »
For now one explosive can kill group of characters and other explosives in the same place waits for second group.

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 08:51:36 am »
If anything I would suggest that they got destroyed not detonated.
:facepalm

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 08:58:02 am »
+1

+10

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 10:32:56 am »
Sure, and any team entering town from worldmap will be immediately destroyed by 10-20 C4 detonated in one moment.

I think that now there is also no problem to put some C4 at exit grid and make a fast detonation of 10-20 pieces of C4 in few seconds - its just need to bind some key for detonator and press it real fast in the right moment

that would be fair that frag mines could be destroyed by shooting at them or throwing some grenade, especially that players could spot mines from just few hexes, and even if they would shoot at them the explosion could do a little damage to shooting character because of explosion radius

in real world if you drop just a rock (not granade) on detonator of land mine - it will explode on contact

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 10:43:53 am »
That's why mojuk's idea is better. If enemy puts 10-20 C4 in one place, then only one will explode. If you don't want it to explode, then you throw your armed C4 near it and detonate it.

"in real world" ... yeah, I love when people want something in game just because there is something like that in real life, or "because realistic", or whatever. This is only a game, want some reality, shut down your PC and go out :P Fallout was, is and will be far from reality.

You should be able to disarm land mine with traps skill. Grenades are too cheap.

Bad_Lieutenant

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 12:42:31 pm »
I agree - mojuk's idea is nice - it is also very realistic because detonation of one piece of C4 destroy rest of plastics and detonator recivers and then they're useless

I didn't said that I hardly want it in game I just said that it would be also realistic - I saw this in movies and done that many times in many games

yes I can disarm land mine with traps skill but I have no chance to survive when i would try to disarm many pieces of C4 and almost always there is some guy camping with detonators

I know that it is just a game and have nothing to do with a real world but that was just a suggestion

I think that using a PC is much much safer than going outside to disarm some land mines :D

Kaaon

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 12:44:04 pm »
You should be able to disarm land mine with traps skill.
chance to disarm is too low to risk it even with maxed traps

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2014, 01:10:30 pm »
hmm, what if I told that wearing a Combat Armor and Combat Helmet, wouldn't save you in real life if I will shoot you right in the eye with a Mauser ? Nor you will have time to doc yourself :D

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2014, 01:50:06 pm »
Yeah mojuks idea is the best,thats how it should work.

Strike

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2014, 01:51:19 pm »
+1 totally for this.

seldanor

• Pour des traduction française de F spamer kilgore
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2014, 06:53:24 pm »
C4 in real life requires electricity by cons I have said that idea should be used for the dynamite that could serve as an example to make a chain Vant exit grid is up 1 destroys his chain grow to the players went inward

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile