April 29, 2024, 06:30:44 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: companions the most op shit  (Read 9771 times)

Strike

Re: companions the most op shit
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2014, 07:23:42 am »
Followers should be disabled for these activities:

- TC, for all towns.
- Footlocker spawn, New Reno and Warehouse.

Companions respawn should take longer than 10 minutes, I was thinking about 20-30 minutes.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2014, 07:34:11 am »
Followers should be disabled for these activities:

- TC, for all towns.
- Footlocker spawn, New Reno and Warehouse.

Companions respawn should take longer than 10 minutes, I was thinking about 20-30 minutes.
why they then will be necessary? on the server plays 100+ people, and only you want that that to change because we permanently destroy you...

Strike

« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2014, 07:37:09 am »
on the server plays 100+ people, and only you want that that to change because we permanently destroy you...
I didn't create this cry topic, and I don't remember doing any kind of TC or PvP for such long time that I can remember.

carnack

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2014, 12:50:27 pm »
only russians crying because they cant play without them, so funny

strike has the best idea for companions i think, disable them for tc and lockers

DocAN

• Administrator
  • Testing FO: Reloaded
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2014, 01:15:16 pm »
My idea:

Companion loyality drops to 0 after death - Player will have to feed them

Auto flee command for slaves in TC town when timer is ON

Lockers locations will get some adjustments.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2014, 02:08:09 pm »
My idea:

Companion loyality drops to 0 after death - Player will have to feed them

Auto flee command for slaves in TC town when timer is ON

Lockers locations will get some adjustments.

Just let me stock up on 100000 beers ;)

also only shitty mexicans and russians use slaves in TC/reno

Strike

« Reply #21 on: February 14, 2014, 07:02:51 am »
PvE madness will be dealt with after the next update and who will still abuse it, will get airstrike and banhammer in his face.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=3319.msg23460#msg23460

I wonder how many factions still abuse this on TC? You could just report, and good people without PvE TC will get towns.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:04:42 am by Strike »

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2014, 01:19:56 pm »
PvE madness will be dealt with after the next update and who will still abuse it, will get airstrike and banhammer in his face.

I wonder how many factions still abuse this on TC? You could just report, and good people without PvE TC will get towns.

Because there is nothing done to prevent them from doing it.

Also suggestions on the subject:
- longer respawn timer for companions - their bodies should disappear after 1 minute like player's body does for the purpose of next point
- companions should lose ALL gear after dead, including armors (just like players leave a pile of loot on ground when they respawn)
so when your companion is dead you have to loot him or lose his gear if you can't - more to risk
- slaves should be able to equip weapon only when said "guard this location" via dialog in player's private locations: tent, base, mine.
- slaves should flee on worldmap if their master has combat timer on
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:21:31 pm by mojuk »
:facepalm

Adams

• Bang Bang Smash ty buzerant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2014, 01:33:47 pm »
Maybe just make their chance to respawn dependable on armor something like
Combat armor/tesla armor/metal mk2 - 80% chance that companion will be gone forever
leather armor mk2/metal armor - 50% chance that companion will be gone
leather jacket - 25%

enclave armor brotherhood armor bridgekeeper - 100%

Leonardo

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 02:57:09 pm »
Oh and forbid Slaves on Warehouse/New Reno.

This especially.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 05:19:06 pm »

Somehow the change wasn't made, so game rules weren't updated, so it's not forbidden to use slaves or other NPCs in TC and other pvp.
However I can already see that "PvE in PvP" madness is back, so I'll think about some countermeasures. Companions, mercs and slaves are fun but not when you have to fight against a swarm of them.

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 06:25:29 pm »
Companions, mercs and slaves are fun but not when you have to fight against a swarm of them.
PVP against swarm was fun ? When 1 team have more then 10 teammates play against smaller gang is fun for you ?
Companions approximately equalize chances. If you hate PVE in TC, delete militia from towns.
If someone considers that companions very cool, let take itself companions if isn't present, let don't take.
Where problem ?

Kaaon

« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 06:32:18 pm »
Companions, mercs and slaves are fun but not when you have to fight against a swarm of them.
PVP against swarm was fun ? When 1 team have more then 10 teammates play against smaller gang is fun for you ?
Companions approximately equalize chances. If you hate PVE in TC, delete militia from towns.
If someone considers that companions very cool, let take itself companions if isn't present, let don't take.
Where problem ?
obviously you are argumenting because your whole faction is using slaves/companions swarm, everyone is hating them and they are very overpowered, there are more npcs in TC then players

Strike

« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 06:36:12 pm »
there are more npcs in TC then players
And I really hope there will be changes soon to this, nobody likes it.

If you hate PVE in TC, delete militia from towns.
No idea, why there is still Militia in TC towns :/
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 06:43:30 pm by Strike »

Mighty

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 06:37:02 pm »
Where problem ?
obviously you are argumenting because your whole faction is using slaves/companions swarm, everyone is hating them and they are very overpowered, there are more npcs in TC then players
everyone is hating them ? it is your argument ? If i hating your teamswarm, Kilgore must ban your all ?