April 27, 2024, 12:47:19 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: New Special Encounter- G.E.C.K.  (Read 5134 times)

Marshu

• Soldiers of The New World
    • View Profile
New Special Encounter- G.E.C.K.
« on: December 13, 2013, 09:18:29 pm »
Hello,
I'm glad to share my new idea with the FO:R society- the idea of new special encounter, where can we find legendary G.E.C.K.  The Garden of Eden Creation Kit.

It would be new special encounter with Abandoned Vault- it could be something like Bunker where we can find Power Armor or new location- for example looking like 1st Vault 13 level. G.E.C.K. should be in one of lockers located there.

But you will ask me- how should it works. The answer is below:

The G.E.C.K. should be a item like tent- we use it on the desert. And what now? Now we get new location with craftable map (from local terminal for example). There should be few houses like in Vault City or New California Republic. Let's say 3-5 houses, not big of course- normal flats + small manufactory with Advanced Workbench and Clinic with Medical Terminal.

There should be renewable sources of minerals (I mean iron too), wood (trees included) and fibers.

Would be great to have own small generated by G.E.C.K. town. It would be ultra rare of course, like every special encounter.

We can talk about details of course, it's my idea but if Kilgore or DocAN will be interested in this idea- we can talk about details and modify them. It's my pleasure to post this (good in my opinion) idea

I hope Kilgore or/and DocAN will write this post and at least express his opinion about that.
I can offer my help with creating this if needed of course, but let's not be too fast, let's wait for reply of one of Administrators.

With best regards,
Marshu.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 09:23:43 pm by Marshu »

Kirkor

• Supporter
  • Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
Re: New Special Encounter- G.E.C.K.
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2013, 09:31:08 pm »
+ small manufactory with Advanced Workbench and Clinic with Medical Terminal.

There should be renewable sources of minerals (I mean iron too), wood (trees included) and fibers.

Yeah, and 1m caps + HPA spawning each hour!

Marshu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2013, 09:38:55 pm »
+ small manufactory with Advanced Workbench and Clinic with Medical Terminal.

Yeah, and 1m caps + HPA spawning each hour!
I told we can discuss about it, why you must comment like hating, ironic kid?

Strike

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2013, 09:47:50 pm »
We have hotel rooms, tents, safehouses and bases. Aren't they enough?

Or do you just want to have Advanced Workbench and Medical Terminal on your use all the time?

Marshu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2013, 09:51:14 pm »
We have hotel rooms, tents, safehouses and bases. Aren't they enough?

Or do you just want to have Advanced Workbench and Medical Terminal on your use all the time?
Like I said, it would be special encouter- the chance for that is about 1:15000 if I remember, so why should I even have that?

ElSlayer

• Paladin
    • View Profile
    • [Top-notch Сasual Dating  Verified Females]
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 10:09:14 pm »
I have nothing against suggestion itself, but it doesn't contribute anyhow to the game and still will take much time to implement. There are better things to do for developer right now so... maybe later?

Conantra

• Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2013, 10:44:45 pm »
the idea is good,but i think geck should only have kit to create own garden (fibers fruit, tabcos, etc ) or/and  small mine when you can started wherever you want (tent, base, vault, or even on westland wth location ).
Conantrus Grand Marketus Palace / CAR DEALER --> click :D
Radio 171

Nieco pierdolniety, aczkolwiek ciągle żywy. Pojebany, przez Boga ukochany.

Lindsey

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 08:52:45 am »
sounds like a great idea. hard to implement though.

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 09:21:06 am »
Is it hard to implement? I dont think so - its just 1 map and 1 item to be made

I like that idea very much - not that I had many special encounters (3 so far).

+1

Freelancer

Jake

• Supporter
  • Hello, it's me! Jake!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 10:22:30 am »
Good idea, nice place to store itemz wont be bad for a game. Its just a couple of building. We have a verti which cant be sold for more than 300k and ppl make caps fast so couple of building with fibers wont be anything bad.
My characters in game: Mikoto

Jugulator

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 10:36:22 am »
I don't like the fact that you can have your own advanced workbench and medical terminal based on a special encounter (fucking luck !).

Dirtya

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 10:46:55 am »
Maybe it would work if there wasn't adv. workbench and medical terminal everything else sound nice idea.
And it should be super rare encounter.
After i've run you trought next is your MOTHEEER. - Aghata MAA

Letoo

• Supporter
  • I'll craft you up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2013, 11:44:34 am »
I like the suggestion in general, but the GECK should be creating a nice green location for your tent/safehouse and some additional plants: tobaccos/fibers/brocs etc. That's a definitive no for adv.workbench/med.terminal. Not only that isn't logically justified, but also OP. Verti is supposed to be rare too and now every old player has a few.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:55:15 am by Letoo »
Letoo's event foundation [click]

In game nicks:
Letoo
Letoatreidis

Find me on IRC @Letoo or on 1337 radio frq

Jugulator

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2013, 11:53:40 am »
GECK should be creating a nice green location for your tent/safehouse and some additional plants: tobaccos/fibers/brocs etc. That's a definitive no for adv.workbench/med.terminal. Not only that isn't logically justified, but also OP.
Agreed

Kriomentos

• Im not afraid of the dark, dark is afraid of me...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2013, 01:17:53 pm »
I like the suggestion in general, but the GECK should be creating a nice green location for your tent/safehouse and some additional plants: tobaccos/fibers/brocs etc. That's a definitive no for adv.workbench/med.terminal. Not only that isn't logically justified, but also OP. Verti is supposed to be rare too and now every old player has a few.

Totally agree. Idea is great but having adv. workbench and med. terminal even this enc would be rare is just too op. But some respawning plants and nice green grass would be epic. And maybe instead of predefined houses you can build houses by yourself and/or have more than one tent there.
"You keep what you kill"