May 01, 2024, 09:31:27 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Slaves in guarded mines  (Read 6191 times)

Sargoth

• View Profile
Re: Slaves in guarded mines
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 10:23:25 pm »
Corax - my suggestion was, that guard will loot the corpse of killed slave.. and of course will kill anyone who will try to loot it first - Like guards in cities or patrols NPCs

carnack - Okay, im sorry, this is Fallout.. I have nothing against killing whereever you meet players.. but in guarded mines? GUARDED mines? Cmon..

Gavared - Personal mines have a lot of HQ ores, but lacking enough normal ores.. The only way to get enough normal ores is public mines (guarded).. so, problem not solved.

Anyway, i just spent my afternoon killing players and slaves who mine for a lot of time.. Yes, i got some ores, but i pissed off a lot people and fucked up their fun from gaming.. Yes, Fallout is tough game where players have to expect dying and loosing stuff.. but clicking like an idiot for a lot of time and then loosing it, because guarded mine is not actually guarded enough..? I think that is wrong, thats all.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:34:31 pm by Sargoth »

gnjisa

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2014, 11:04:58 am »
I completely agree with Sargoth there, moved to a new topic: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5030.0

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 07:18:03 am »
Sargoth, your proposition don't solve problem because right now most of the slave killers are dead after one/two guards shots. They are comming to mines in pairs, one are killing slave and then second one take stuff. I've seen that few times.
Some don't even bother with that... A Russian nailed my cow in a guarded mine. Pretty clear-cut dual log, since the names were identical.
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...

Corax

• Supporter
  • Ultimate Crafter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 08:09:39 am »
Some don't even bother with that... A Russian nailed my cow in a guarded mine. Pretty clear-cut dual log, since the names were identical.

So you should make screen and save the log and report this to admins. Maybe he would be banned for breaking the rules about duallogging looting

Chosen One

• Ya. Really Me. Want More Than That, PAY ASSHOLE!
    • View Profile
    • Ten Thousand Maniacs®
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 04:14:51 am »
So you should make screen and save the log and report this to admins. Maybe he would be banned for breaking the rules about duallogging looting
By the time they'd get the report, he's gone and the account's deleted. Or use another alt's tent, so it "looks like" it's another player's char entirely. Or a dozen other dirty cheats. Not even worth the F2.:(
Mika TAN, Nika NOIRE, Traci LORDS, KMart, Sand Nigger
Former Redding Miners Union member.

"Most women watch soaps- I play Fallout."

BACK TO THE FRONT! The Front Lines Are Everywhere...