May 21, 2024, 08:29:18 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Don't be angry at human spieces, just play and fun  (Read 2195 times)

Xagru

• i'm not your bot
    • View Profile
Don't be angry at human spieces, just play and fun
« on: November 06, 2015, 08:15:18 pm »
Playing FO teaches me how to live with stupid people. When I wander through the wasteland sometimes invade me a group of people, or one stronger, kill me, robbing, mocks or insults. At the beginning of the game I was angry. However, I quickly learned that this is the world of FO. This reality of game is that not because it's cruel, but because this formed by people. Real people - players, like me and others. Each player dons a mask - character in the game. He (or she) creates it and enters into the game. Some players are enjoy killing and robbing. If these people would live in reality like a Wasteland, in fact, would they do the same (if they will be strong enough - in a game they build a character, so is easy, not like in real life). What they attract them to the game. Nobody do not need to kill and rob (it is a fact because I don't do that if I don't need). Some people want to kill and rob. It compensates for their real needs, because in reality they can not do that. So they escape from reality. I really dont care about this sad people.
However, these sad players makes that I get round the other players. This makes the FO for me is not mmorpg, only arena where I live my own life. When I am killed and robbed, after a while I go back to the game, I go to one of my safehouse, I take another equipment (I have a lot of armor, ammunition and weapons, because I can do them) and do this same before.
Anyway... Game like a FO is greast study of humanity. And stupidity.
Think about it - who you really are when you click "EXIT"?
And... don't be angry with humankind, just play and fun. Silly players are a part of Wasteland. ;)
"I've always believed that the mind's the best weapon."
John Rambo

rafik

• View Profile
Re: Don't be angry at human spieces, just play and fun
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 08:24:29 pm »
Great post:) see u in wastelands i was killed many times by khans and others psycho players and still play that great game . Cheers

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9515 przy użyciu Tapatalka
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 08:29:13 pm by rafik »

NeedALight?

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 08:53:30 pm »
When I click exit I am someone who just played loads of reno for PvP fun, then sat at hub drawing dicks out of MFC and giving away robes. Yep, guess what, it's a game.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2015, 08:58:13 pm »
When I click exit I am someone who just played loads of reno for PvP fun, then sat at hub drawing dicks out of MFC and giving away robes. Yep, guess what, it's a game.

From one side yes, on the other way...he can have some right. Not all play for fun, and there are lots of people who like to kill and for sure do the same in real life if they could. Psychos are amongst us...
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2015, 11:43:28 pm »
Quote from: Mad Matt link=topic=9401.msg75603#msg75603
Psychos are amongst us...

KHAAAAAAAANS!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 01:11:09 am »
Quote from: Mad Matt link=topic=9401.msg75603#msg75603
Psychos are amongst us...

KHAAAAAAAANS!

For example :)
GUN FOR HIRE

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2015, 01:54:28 am »
It's a role playing game, shithead.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2015, 08:37:53 am »
It's a role playing game, shithead.

Yup, but still you can see players who take this game really serious.
GUN FOR HIRE

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2015, 11:30:15 am »
Yup, but still you can see players who take this game really serious.
True, true.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2015, 12:58:35 pm »
I can see a glimpse of Red Cross material in author of this thread. When you get tired of those dumbs that "Role Play" assholes, insulting, and peeing, on low level players that can not defend themselves,  and you decide to join a crew to see if it suits you, poke me in hub, we figure something out.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Xagru

• i'm not your bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2015, 02:29:34 pm »
I can see a glimpse of Red Cross material in author of this thread. When you get tired of those dumbs that "Role Play" assholes, insulting, and peeing, on low level players that can not defend themselves,  and you decide to join a crew to see if it suits you, poke me in hub, we figure something out.
I made this topic because I read this - http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9276.0. I remember my reaction when I was noob 2 years ago and a was killed few times for nothing. I was angry to. But today I think this game is not for guys which cries when another player kill his character for nothing, just for fun.
I'm not tired of assholes or silly guys. For me are part of game, like mosquitoes, rain or taxes in real world. When some player kill me and robs, it's doesn't mean he is a asshole or dump. He can enter his character (which he created himself!) for play and for satisfaction of his instincts and needs. He created character and play like a killer or thief because inside he is really killer or thief, and in real world he cannot to kill or rob (ofcorse he often do it, but in smaller scale - which neighbors, animals, children, in work etc. You know, look at the history of human wars, when normal people, neighbors kills, robs and rapes (as in Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina). Some people are shocked this fact - normal people changed in beasts. Why? Becouse humankind is the most aggressive spieces on Earth. Also, for me, even this spieces is called homo sapiens (thinking human ;)), is very stupid. Inteligent, but stupid.
So is good that are the games like FO, where people may satisfy their instincts or inferiority complexes, especially when are psycho. I don't hate killers in Wasteland. I just don't like them like flies or barking dogs.

When I killed by other players, I watch what they do or say. And then I know is they silly or good player which beated me. After this some a little angry, if they bother me in some its action, but first of all I wonder where I made a mistake (like when I lost two my cars, because I didn't left them in a safe place).
I like kill, not murdering but hunting. I'm a man and if I would I live in the natural ecosystem I will hunt for animals and kill enemies. Aggression is not evil reaction, is normal and is for survive in natural world.

Another thing - why in brutal games like FO often most aggressive groups dominated game? Theoretically in FO could dominate the fraction of people who do not kill the weakers, which bulding comunity, changed world (Wasteland) in place which is not like a silly pony/barbie games, but explore, build and fight (like a brotherhood of steal for example)? Strenght or skills is not explanation.

https://youtu.be/6gE5wh5hRJw
- no mercy for sons of bitch ;)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 04:12:50 pm by Xagru »
"I've always believed that the mind's the best weapon."
John Rambo