April 20, 2024, 10:22:21 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: LEAD LUNCH, I AM SO SICK OF HIM  (Read 14149 times)

DeputyDope

• Lead Lunch
    • View Profile
LEAD LUNCH, I AM SO SICK OF HIM
« on: October 13, 2015, 09:56:31 pm »
I AM SO SICK OF THIS NOOB PLAYER KILLER LEAD LUNCH, I WAS JUST CUTTING WOOD AND GATHERING BROC FLOWERS AND HE CAME IN WITH LSW AND HE KILLED ME EVEN AFTER I SAID I DO NOT HAVE ANY WEAPON BUT BY OLD SHOVEL AND A SHARPENED SPEAR

HE IS SO ANOYING HE IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE KHANS AND ALL HE DOES IS KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

I WANT SOME FACTION TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS VILE SCUM.

THANKS.

Tehuelche

• View Profile
Re: LEAD LUNCH, I AM SO SICK OF HIM
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 10:08:40 pm »
I AM SO SICK OF THIS NOOB PLAYER KILLER LEAD LUNCH, I WAS JUST CUTTING WOOD AND GATHERING BROC FLOWERS AND HE CAME IN WITH LSW AND HE KILLED ME EVEN AFTER I SAID I DO NOT HAVE ANY WEAPON BUT BY OLD SHOVEL AND A SHARPENED SPEAR

HE IS SO ANOYING HE IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THE KHANS AND ALL HE DOES IS KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE AND KILL PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

THANKS.
This is the lamest post ive ever seen in Fonline, and ive seen a lot of posts. we all know lead lunch is you, how badly do you need attention? at least have some imagination and use some other name, attention whore.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 10:08:48 pm »
QQimasillyattentionwhoreQQ

Great, now take your pills and go to sleep.

Shit bait is shit  ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 10:20:53 pm »
I've already organised a coalition agnist evil PKs. First victims of our cleanse were swarming UVs. Primary target wasn't found yet but we're on his tail. We'll get him. I promise !

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 02:16:34 am »
I've already organised a coalition agnist evil PKs. First victims of our cleanse were swarming UVs. Primary target wasn't found yet but we're on his tail. We'll get him. I promise !
Don't trust this guy, Asians are very untrustworthy :D
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 04:11:16 am »
Don't trust this guy, Asians are very untrustworthy :D
More like don't trust anyone xD! Though there are a handful I trust. Cause they don't PVP.

As for topic the first post you make is complaining about world map PVP? And you blame someone for taking advantage of the system? But not the system itself? This here is why people's lives are horrible IRL you're not blaming the problem but a symptom.
In Maintenance Mode.

favorite

• Muhosransk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 04:59:20 am »

THANKS.
you are engaged in self-promotion?

rafik

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 05:29:13 am »
It's funny Deputy you tag me one day and kill my char whitout any reason and now you crying like a child:)

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9515 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2015, 08:19:12 am »
It's funny Deputy you tag me one day and kill my char whitout any reason and now you crying like a child:)

Cause as guys wrote above, he looks for atention. Nothing more, lets move to another topic. This one smells like shit :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2015, 09:30:59 am »

Cause as guys wrote above, he looks for atention. Nothing more, lets move to another topic. This one smells like shit :)

You mean, like UV ?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2015, 10:23:30 am »

You mean, like UV ?

Stick your anger against UV in PvP Forum. I don't care, and I don't know what you wanted to do with posting something like this.

Ps. Contact me via PM, I have those books and gear you wanted.
GUN FOR HIRE

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2015, 11:01:52 am »
Mad Matt acting like he's the head of UV. Top pep!

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 01:16:13 pm »
Funny post, you made my day dude.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Bison

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2015, 02:59:19 pm »

THANKS.

Worse than The Khans? We should recruit him.

Pep!

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2015, 03:31:01 pm »
Mad Matt acting like he's the head of UV. Top pep!

Skickat från min XT1068 via Tapatalk

Where was I acting like that ?
I wrote only about sticking something like this to PvP forum. And I really don't know why he posted some UV-hating post like this in this thread. Stop trying to conflict me with UVs.
GUN FOR HIRE