May 16, 2024, 01:59:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1691831 times)

Daryl

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #945 on: July 13, 2014, 05:28:27 pm »
haha i seen this from preview haha :P hahahaha i was wondering why he has hpa on

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: July 13, 2014, 05:39:38 pm »
cut
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:53:21 pm by Gimper »

Daryl

« Reply #947 on: July 13, 2014, 05:47:00 pm »
AMEN MY BROTHER AMEN :D XD

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: July 13, 2014, 05:51:03 pm »
True fat boy white american is here now

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: July 13, 2014, 07:50:13 pm »
walls of text by random people whining about being killed with c4
After several years of playing this game I've learned that if there are means to defeat your enemy you will eventually end up doing what it takes to use these means and crush the enemy. This reminds me of insta-killing crazy crit bursters from 2238, you couldn't do much to counter them, only solution was to change the game mechanics (which in the end happened on Reloaded). So kurva either make a suggestion (maybe you already have) or swallow it, because this kind of forum pvp isn't even funny.

kiszon

• Bang Bang Smash
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: July 13, 2014, 07:58:32 pm »
Love how when we kill TTTT, immediately logs off and comes back try hard

Spoiler: show

O_o

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: July 13, 2014, 07:58:35 pm »
Yeah, this thread is not funny for some time now. Shame really, I always liked some good reading at the end of the day :)

As for C4: http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5523.msg40727#msg40727
:facepalm

Daryl

« Reply #952 on: July 13, 2014, 08:11:59 pm »
walls of text by random people whining about being killed with c4
After several years of playing this game I've learned that if there are means to defeat your enemy you will eventually end up doing what it takes to use these means and crush the enemy. This reminds me of insta-killing crazy crit bursters from 2238, you couldn't do much to counter them, only solution was to change the game mechanics (which in the end happened on Reloaded). So kurva either make a suggestion (maybe you already have) or swallow it, because this kind of forum pvp isn't even funny.

A once wise player told me that he used to hate swarming and that he would never do it no matter what, because swarming is a win win situation but eventually gets boring.

I'm sorry kElin but you said this to me many times and now it's the same as c4 basically your Bing a hypocrite, c4 is same as swarming u can't so shit against it. Situation a scenario for you, 6 sneakers inside 3 groups,  in each group one sneaker is used to guard to other sneaker, the sneaker being guarded has field switch,  5 c4 stack on north sewer,  5 c4 stack on commercial spawn 5 on second street spawn enemy cannot enter they die instantly,  it's just aload of bollocks full of shit takes away fun of the game boring for people who die and boring for people who do it.

Daryl

« Reply #953 on: July 13, 2014, 09:11:31 pm »

bbs relise there shit :D ha

manero

• Supporter
  • I love big guns and i cannot lie...
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: July 13, 2014, 09:51:36 pm »
it seems it's max from our enemies for tonight or holiday.
Bang Bang Smash

Kelin

• View Profile
« Reply #955 on: July 13, 2014, 10:22:44 pm »
A once wise player told me that he used to hate swarming and that he would never do it no matter what, because swarming is a win win situation but eventually gets boring.

I'm sorry kElin but you said this to me many times and now it's the same as c4 basically your Bing a hypocrite, c4 is same as swarming u can't so shit against it. Situation a scenario for you, 6 sneakers inside 3 groups,  in each group one sneaker is used to guard to other sneaker, the sneaker being guarded has field switch,  5 c4 stack on north sewer,  5 c4 stack on commercial spawn 5 on second street spawn enemy cannot enter they die instantly,  it's just aload of bollocks full of shit takes away fun of the game boring for people who die and boring for people who do it.
I realized that you would never get a 100% fair fight in this game. Basically 4 regulars vs 4 fully implanted is not fair and could potentially be considered as swarming. C4 is different from swarming though, I am not going to elaborate. The point is, this is how the game currently works, why the hell would I blame my enemy for that? I'm no hypocrite, I don't like using c4s, but I use them in order to gain advantage in pvp. If somebody asked me whether I'd like to remove c4 from the game I would say yes.

PS: Btw, swarming I was referring to when we talked about me hating it was from times when my team had 5-7 guys and our enemies had more than 15, that isn't even close to balance ;) I must say I don't remember any real swarms on reloaded. My definition of swarm is when no other team is able to gather more than 50% forces of your team, then you are having the swarm.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: July 13, 2014, 10:49:59 pm »
Every
I realized that you would never get a 100% fair fight in this game. Basically 4 regulars vs 4 fully implanted is not fair and could potentially be considered as swarming. C4 is different from swarming though, I am not going to elaborate. The point is, this is how the game currently works, why the hell would I blame my enemy for that? I'm no hypocrite, I don't like using c4s, but I use them in order to gain advantage in pvp. If somebody asked me whether I'd like to remove c4 from the game I would say yes.

PS: Btw, swarming I was referring to when we talked about me hating it was from times when my team had 5-7 guys and our enemies had more than 15, that isn't even close to balance ;) I must say I don't remember any real swarms on reloaded. My definition of swarm is when no other team is able to gather more than 50% forces of your team, then you are having the swarm.
yep, implants ruin PvP

look at BBS, EVERYONE is implanted, everyone one of them has at least 240+ HP, and at least everytime they PvP, 5/8 are 320 HP /85% DR with normal CAMKII, 99 with fucken HPA which is kind of bullshit

if what I heard is choose about choosing a 9th perk implant, everyone is gonna be 320 assuming they will chose lifegiver+++ with that shit

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: July 13, 2014, 10:51:52 pm »
look at BBS, EVERYONE is implanted

And what's wrong about that? It took me 2 weeks to collect all intersting implants. Why not to use them?
Bang Bang Smash

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: July 13, 2014, 10:56:38 pm »
And what's wrong about that? It took me 2 weeks to collect all intersting implants. Why not to use them?
2 weeks? It took me close to 2 months just to get ONE neamean..... Sounds like someone had inside help.... *cough admins cough*

manero

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: July 13, 2014, 10:58:05 pm »
Sounds like someone had inside help......*cough admins cough*

Sounds like you are quite ineffective and you play in an alliance not gang.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 11:00:48 pm by manero »
Bang Bang Smash