Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692480 times)

Dendito

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3660 on: September 30, 2015, 05:03:05 pm »
Who knew that Maisky would be such a khan dick sucker  :'(
Oh thats maisky? that explains it all then.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3661 on: September 30, 2015, 05:09:22 pm »
At Dendito,

I'm not sure if you know what i am getting at? so i will just leave it there because i don't fancy explaining what i mean time after time because you having problems understanding.

Also i agree with Mengelito we will do RT when it suites us that accounts for TB aswell :)

I am so sorry but i could not resist haha please watch the video it's Dendito trying to talk English

o/

At MR WRONG........What is this, an English contest??  :facepalm Go to bombaclat England and use ur elite english skills with the royals cause in the wasteland khans are a bunch of boobs..... 8)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3662 on: September 30, 2015, 05:12:17 pm »
waiting inside Reno and standing there for 45mins and nothing happens doing nothing it is really really boring.
Yeah this is really true. Yesterday there was 2 good fights in reno I was at. It took at least 45 minutes for uv to return after the first fight (which was very close and was fun and uv won) im not even exaggerating because i went through 1 and a half sets of drugs waiting. UV has some good players I really respect so I just dont understand what takes them so long. We were wondering if maybe they left to do ares or something instead of coming back to reno, or if they win so they all log off or something. We saw 3-5 on wm constantly leaving for like 3 minutes then coming back and sitting there for 10 minutes and we can never tell if uv is done fighting or if they will return it takes so long. Call it crying whatever but guys just try to hurry up and there will be more fun for everyone. You cant call it excuse not to pvp when we are sitting there in reno after fighting you and just waste drugs waiting for you.

Well the attitude of PvP players who think "we must win the game" destroys actually the PvP community and the PvP itself.
I agree. pvp fun should be the driver, not loot. That is why I really respect any people who fight against bad odds and rambo. but this has been discussed before and i dont think it will ever shift away from loot focus except for select few people at this point.

We've been to Reno on multiple occasions, our team fight for the towns a couple of nights per week.
Yeah Ive seen khans in reno 2 times. and have seen them tc at not middle of the night a few times as well. It would be more fair to say they rarely do organized rt pvp. but i guess that takes the fun from trolling  :P

We host THUNDERDOME on Saturdays, our own PVP arena where our Khanscripts has a chance to kill each other and the victor getting a well-deserved Recruit-status. Even so, we still got our Khan Patrols going 24/7. Wherever you go in our wasteland, whatever your tag might be, you have to expect to die or prepare to be surprised.
I still think thunderdome is an awesomely fun idea and really want to try it. Just need to find a saturday im not too busy or hungover to participate on time  :'(

and i like their wasteland patrols though ive only met them couple times since i dont frequent wasteland encos. from what i hear lots of old gangs used to do that type of thing on 2238 when there were more players. it adds life to the game.

Should we make a forum announcement to state when and where fighting...... :facepalm

BEER I thought u were cooler than this  8)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: September 30, 2015, 05:14:11 pm »
Thats simply not true, just now 3 khans entered reno to kill 1 UV and 3 mins later we went 3 vs 3 and killed them. that is just an old excuse for not to pvp.

In this sentence where you made a couple of typos mistakes i might add, you mentioned Khans. Also before that i had mentioned something along the lines we don't wish to wait 45 min till U.V enter as some have also mentioned before. then you said "that is just an old excuse for not to pvp."
which i think you meant, that's just an old excuse not to PVP basically aimed at us for not wanting to wait 45 mins.

you should of said this and maybe that misunderstanding would not of happened,

Other factions have mentioned that before just to use as an excuse not to have anything to do with PVP.

It was obvious that was aimed at us, who cares anyways :D i did not mean to upset you by saying you English is poor.  :'(  :'(

It might be beneficial to work on ur game skills, rather than perfecting ur english and playing fonline forum.....just a thought..... 8)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3664 on: September 30, 2015, 05:16:35 pm »
At Dendito,

I'm not sure if you know what i am getting at? so i will just leave it there because i don't fancy explaining what i mean time after time because you having problems understanding.

Also i agree with Mengelito we will do RT when it suites us that accounts for TB aswell :)

I am so sorry but i could not resist haha please watch the video it's Dendito trying to talk English

o/

I'm sorry but that's napalm trying to lead in english.

Koniko the racist  :facepalm

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3665 on: September 30, 2015, 05:19:27 pm »
You have to quadra-post and reply twice to the same person?

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3666 on: September 30, 2015, 05:23:58 pm »
You have to quadra-post and reply twice to the same person?

dun know. Obvious nuh?  8)

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3667 on: September 30, 2015, 05:26:34 pm »
waiting inside Reno and standing there for 45mins and nothing happens doing nothing it is really really boring.
Yeah this is really true. Yesterday there was 2 good fights in reno I was at. It took at least 45 minutes for uv to return after the first fight (which was very close and was fun and uv won) im not even exaggerating because i went through 1 and a half sets of drugs waiting. UV has some good players I really respect so I just dont understand what takes them so long. We were wondering if maybe they left to do ares or something instead of coming back to reno, or if they win so they all log off or something. We saw 3-5 on wm constantly leaving for like 3 minutes then coming back and sitting there for 10 minutes and we can never tell if uv is done fighting or if they will return it takes so long. Call it crying whatever but guys just try to hurry up and there will be more fun for everyone. You cant call it excuse not to pvp when we are sitting there in reno after fighting you and just waste drugs waiting for you.

Well the attitude of PvP players who think "we must win the game" destroys actually the PvP community and the PvP itself.
I agree. pvp fun should be the driver, not loot. That is why I really respect any people who fight against bad odds and rambo. but this has been discussed before and i dont think it will ever shift away from loot focus except for select few people at this point.

We've been to Reno on multiple occasions, our team fight for the towns a couple of nights per week.
Yeah Ive seen khans in reno 2 times. and have seen them tc at not middle of the night a few times as well. It would be more fair to say they rarely do organized rt pvp. but i guess that takes the fun from trolling  :P

We host THUNDERDOME on Saturdays, our own PVP arena where our Khanscripts has a chance to kill each other and the victor getting a well-deserved Recruit-status. Even so, we still got our Khan Patrols going 24/7. Wherever you go in our wasteland, whatever your tag might be, you have to expect to die or prepare to be surprised.
I still think thunderdome is an awesomely fun idea and really want to try it. Just need to find a saturday im not too busy or hungover to participate on time  :'(

and i like their wasteland patrols though ive only met them couple times since i dont frequent wasteland encos. from what i hear lots of old gangs used to do that type of thing on 2238 when there were more players. it adds life to the game.

Should we make a forum announcement to state when and where fighting...... :facepalm

BEER I thought u were cooler than this  8)
Hey man, i said it with as much respect as possible. Im not saying uv are shitheads and suck blablabla. I know you guys are good and like some pvp like that time we fought in reno before box was added. But idk if you were there yesterday. I wasnt exaggerating and just respectfully requested to hurry some between fights. Problem is that many people dont have time to wait between fights for long time and so they get off when there is no action for a while, then rest of people say they cant fight with half our people gone so then everyone leaves and pvp ends. I guess guys in uv have longer time to play or have more patience but not everyone does. But if you disagree and think im just crying thats fine too. You dont need to agree with everything someone says/thinks to be buds   ;)

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3668 on: September 30, 2015, 05:32:11 pm »
All good Beer...no 1 can control the time.....idk what to say...yes being ready and being fast is a definite problem for some players. I would like to think all teams have a few of these special people. Cant force them to be faster just like u cant force ur team to play if no time?   8) keep up the good fight. One

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: September 30, 2015, 05:51:34 pm »
Spoiler: show

This forum PvP though

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: September 30, 2015, 08:43:03 pm »
At Dendito,

o/

Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: September 30, 2015, 08:47:56 pm »
Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.

I must say this made me laugh

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3672 on: September 30, 2015, 08:52:02 pm »
Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.

I must say this made me laugh

So made me listening to napalm leading  8).

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3673 on: September 30, 2015, 09:27:55 pm »
At Dendito,

o/

Racism is a crime.
Crime is for niggers.
I ain't a nigger.
XD

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3674 on: September 30, 2015, 11:30:28 pm »
dem salty tears  :'(

khans are the most active pvp players, except when even a single uv is online. either tb or rt, you never show up, so pls abandon any pvp related threads cause you never do it))))

p.s i promised

Thanks for the PA back UV :)