Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683436 times)

Blarney

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #3645 on: September 30, 2015, 07:14:50 am »
time of 45 mins

It surprises me a little that the khans of all people would have little patience when it comes to pvp, I mean being so heavily TB oriented, surely they are used to long waits (during combat etc), but each to their own.

Also Reno and Warehouse can provide some very interesting and different pvp than TCs, just take a mob there and poke your head in for a second every now and again and you'd be surprised how crazy it can get.

It's also so funny how you think Khans must prove themselves to fight in real time lol It's a game and we will play it how ever we want to play it what we find fun so we personally dont care what you think lol

Ahh, it's probably just his (and others) way of getting you to fight :D

I just hope as your ranks grow in the khans, you can accommodate both, which I have seen, it cannot be said you have not participated, keep it up though :)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3646 on: September 30, 2015, 07:20:56 am »
Have cans even been in new Reno yet? Haven't seen them yet. And it's funny, according to some crappy map they made, New Reno is in their gang territory xd

Not sure who the cans are? i don't think the cans have been to reno.

Khans did TC the other day, you win some you loose some, also as mentioned above whats the point in going to Reno seeing that enemy is world map like UV and just waiting for like 30 - 45 mins for them to enter to me that's boring.

Going around in wasteland hunting players where in the time of 45 mins you encounter atleast 10 - 20 sometimes more when you find hunting party  is more fun then waiting around for someone to attack you. Khans are actually looking for a fight then wait around pointlessly for someone to show up and sometimes they wont.

It's also so funny how you think Khans must prove themselves to fight in real time lol It's a game and we will play it how ever we want to play it what we find fun so we personally dont care what you think lol
Thats simply not true, just now 3 khans entered reno to kill 1 UV and 3 mins later we went 3 vs 3 and killed them. that is just an old excuse for not to pvp.

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #3647 on: September 30, 2015, 07:54:07 am »
Thats simply not true, just now 3 khans entered reno to kill 1 UV and 3 mins later we went 3 vs 3 and killed them. that is just an old excuse for not to pvp.

O.K just to let you know Khans do PVP Turnbased is a form of PVP. When a player attacks you in turnbased and you fight back it called PVP. because its Player VS Player. so it is not a old excuse to not to PVP at all, I understand that your first language is not English and you find it hard to understand what short slang for Player VS Player means so i will let you off this time.

It surprises me a little that the khans of all people would have little patience when it comes to pvp, I mean being so heavily TB oriented, surely they are used to long waits (during combat etc), but each to their own.

In Turn-based it is expected, and most of the time you are in a battle and its not boring waiting while you actually shooting another player. but waiting inside Reno and standing there for 45mins and nothing happens doing nothing it is really really boring.

Also Reno and Warehouse can provide some very interesting and different pvp than TCs, just take a mob there and poke your head in for a second every now and again and you'd be surprised how crazy it can get.

We know about this already thank you for the input, and we do ill post screens later of me killing people in warehouse.

I just hope as your ranks grow in the khans, you can accommodate both, which I have seen, it cannot be said you have not participated, keep it up though :)

And thank you for the last comment much appreciated, to be honest i am new player with the khans doesn't mean i am a complete new player and i got to admit there is a lot of good players in this faction who can fight well and are good real time fighters also turn-based.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3648 on: September 30, 2015, 08:29:43 am »
Well the attitude of PvP players who think "we must win the game" destroys actually the PvP community and the PvP itself.

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3649 on: September 30, 2015, 08:48:29 am »

O.K just to let you know Khans do PVP Turnbased is a form of PVP. When a player attacks you in turnbased and you fight back it called PVP. because its Player VS Player. so it is not a old excuse to not to PVP at all, I understand that your first language is not English and you find it hard to understand what short slang for Player VS Player means so i will let you off this time.

In Turn-based it is expected, and most of the time you are in a battle and its not boring waiting while you actually shooting another player. but waiting inside Reno and standing there for 45mins and nothing happens doing nothing it is really really boring.

We know about this already thank you for the input, and we do ill post screens later of me killing people in warehouse.

And thank you for the last comment much appreciated, to be honest i am new player with the khans doesn't mean i am a complete new player and i got to admit there is a lot of good players in this faction who can fight well and are good real time fighters also turn-based.
When did i say that khans dont pvp? i said that dont post lies about us, thats all. maybe you should learn how to read first if you are going to be a smartass.

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3650 on: September 30, 2015, 09:01:36 am »

In this sentence where you made a couple of typos mistakes i might add, you mentioned Khans. Also before that i had mentioned something along the lines we don't wish to wait 45 min till U.V enter as some have also mentioned before. then you said "that is just an old excuse for not to pvp."
which i think you meant, that's just an old excuse not to PVP basically aimed at us for not wanting to wait 45 mins.

you should of said this and maybe that misunderstanding would not of happened,

Other factions have mentioned that before just to use as an excuse not to have anything to do with PVP.

It was obvious that was aimed at us, who cares anyways :D i did not mean to upset you by saying you English is poor.  :'(  :'(
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 09:04:36 am by right »

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #3651 on: September 30, 2015, 09:39:56 am »

In this sentence where you made a couple of typos mistakes i might add, you mentioned Khans. Also before that i had mentioned something along the lines we don't wish to wait 45 min till U.V enter as some have also mentioned before. then you said "that is just an old excuse for not to pvp."
which i think you meant, that's just an old excuse not to PVP basically aimed at us for not wanting to wait 45 mins.

you should of said this and maybe that misunderstanding would not of happened,

Other factions have mentioned that before just to use as an excuse not to have anything to do with PVP.

It was obvious that was aimed at us, who cares anyways :D i did not mean to upset you by saying you English is poor.  :'(  :'(
In my first post i said that we did a 3 vs 3, that implies that khans PvP with us, not so bright arent you? and trying to make fun of my English just shows how little arguing skills you have.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #3652 on: September 30, 2015, 10:20:13 am »
We play both RT and TB but the player we drop in on obviously sets the rules. We've been to Reno on multiple occasions, our team fight for the towns a couple of nights per week. We host THUNDERDOME on Saturdays, our own PVP arena where our Khanscripts has a chance to kill each other and the victor getting a well-deserved Recruit-status. Even so, we still got our Khan Patrols going 24/7. Wherever you go in our wasteland, whatever your tag might be, you have to expect to die or prepare to be surprised.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• View Profile
« Reply #3653 on: September 30, 2015, 12:10:02 pm »
At Dendito,

I'm not sure if you know what i am getting at? so i will just leave it there because i don't fancy explaining what i mean time after time because you having problems understanding.

Also i agree with Mengelito we will do RT when it suites us that accounts for TB aswell :)

I am so sorry but i could not resist haha please watch the video it's Dendito trying to talk English

o/

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 02:54:31 pm by right »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #3654 on: September 30, 2015, 03:04:27 pm »
waiting inside Reno and standing there for 45mins and nothing happens doing nothing it is really really boring.
Yeah this is really true. Yesterday there was 2 good fights in reno I was at. It took at least 45 minutes for uv to return after the first fight (which was very close and was fun and uv won) im not even exaggerating because i went through 1 and a half sets of drugs waiting. UV has some good players I really respect so I just dont understand what takes them so long. We were wondering if maybe they left to do ares or something instead of coming back to reno, or if they win so they all log off or something. We saw 3-5 on wm constantly leaving for like 3 minutes then coming back and sitting there for 10 minutes and we can never tell if uv is done fighting or if they will return it takes so long. Call it crying whatever but guys just try to hurry up and there will be more fun for everyone. You cant call it excuse not to pvp when we are sitting there in reno after fighting you and just waste drugs waiting for you.

Well the attitude of PvP players who think "we must win the game" destroys actually the PvP community and the PvP itself.
I agree. pvp fun should be the driver, not loot. That is why I really respect any people who fight against bad odds and rambo. but this has been discussed before and i dont think it will ever shift away from loot focus except for select few people at this point.

We've been to Reno on multiple occasions, our team fight for the towns a couple of nights per week.
Yeah Ive seen khans in reno 2 times. and have seen them tc at not middle of the night a few times as well. It would be more fair to say they rarely do organized rt pvp. but i guess that takes the fun from trolling  :P

We host THUNDERDOME on Saturdays, our own PVP arena where our Khanscripts has a chance to kill each other and the victor getting a well-deserved Recruit-status. Even so, we still got our Khan Patrols going 24/7. Wherever you go in our wasteland, whatever your tag might be, you have to expect to die or prepare to be surprised.
I still think thunderdome is an awesomely fun idea and really want to try it. Just need to find a saturday im not too busy or hungover to participate on time  :'(

and i like their wasteland patrols though ive only met them couple times since i dont frequent wasteland encos. from what i hear lots of old gangs used to do that type of thing on 2238 when there were more players. it adds life to the game.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #3655 on: September 30, 2015, 03:21:20 pm »
whats the point in going to Reno seeing that enemy is world map like UV and just waiting for like 30 - 45 mins for them to enter to me that's boring.
To me, that's a poor excuse to being chickenshit  ::)
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3656 on: September 30, 2015, 03:24:05 pm »
I still think thunderdome is an awesomely fun idea and really want to try it. Just need to find a saturday im not too busy or hungover to participate on time  :'(

Agreed. Maybe we can go down the once or twice and see whats up.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3657 on: September 30, 2015, 04:07:24 pm »
At Dendito,

I'm not sure if you know what i am getting at? so i will just leave it there because i don't fancy explaining what i mean time after time because you having problems understanding.

Also i agree with Mengelito we will do RT when it suites us that accounts for TB aswell :)

I am so sorry but i could not resist haha please watch the video it's Dendito trying to talk English

o/

I'm sorry but that's napalm trying to lead in english.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #3658 on: September 30, 2015, 04:09:09 pm »
Lol made my day.  ;D ;D ;D

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3659 on: September 30, 2015, 04:15:24 pm »
Who knew that Maisky would be such a khan dick sucker  :'(