Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1321 on: October 06, 2014, 04:36:47 am »
how is it possible to obtain PvP at sierra
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: October 06, 2014, 08:52:49 pm »
Woah... Napalm, pics you're posting lately are so impressive! Really! 7v4, 5v3... Good job! Btw, it's good to know you need ONLY 7 players to kill me + 2 new guys. ;D

KestreL

« Reply #1323 on: October 06, 2014, 11:34:11 pm »
Woah... Napalm, pics you're posting lately are so impressive! Really! 7v4, 5v3... Good job! Btw, it's good to know you need ONLY 7 players to kill me + 2 new guys. ;D

Badboy u act like everyone seeing this thread will judge you. We all know what kind of noob u are. No need to prove urself.  :-X

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: October 07, 2014, 12:46:04 am »
It's funny how hard you try to discredit me, outlining my "me" that shows nothing but your own personality trait.
As for the topic you started - of course they will judge. Me, you, everyone else. Taking part in this theater means you will be judged. Most of guys reading this topic think "I'm best, the rest are noobs", you're not exception. If you think I'm a noob and you're such a pro, try yourself ingame (or maybe you're scared to play alone?). I don't care what you think or say here. I practice a lot and get better all the time (and you just talk), so I post 1v2 or 2v4 screens because I can do it - versus active, mostly expierienced PvP players, not some random newbies with bad builds. Not being lucky "from time to time". I see 4 guys from the preview and say to my friend "hey, let's go and killl them". And we apparently do. So I think it's quite obvious that I will withstand as long as they counter post (to my 1v2 screens) 2v1/7v4 kind and call me noob, just because I died by unlucky K.O. or focused by 4+ players. That looks more like a need of proving something to me.

Btw, "posting for posting" is bad. No one wants to waste they're time on watching screens same as they can take anytime (or am I wrong?). I don't care, but you post screens thinking I will be mad about it which makes me laugh even more.

No need to prove yourself, no need to show anything, no need to post... But you all do. People here just have shitty attitude...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: October 07, 2014, 03:10:06 am »
We all know what kind of noob u are.
lol, say's the "pro"

Piotreq

« Reply #1326 on: October 07, 2014, 04:49:18 am »
Guys... don't put stock into this... just proove yourself on battlefield. And ofc winner will judge. But why no-one judge winner?
Please, stop and see you all on battlefield. Kisses for all :* :D

Napalm

« Reply #1327 on: October 07, 2014, 05:11:38 am »
It's funny how hard you try to discredit me, outlining my "me" that shows nothing but your own personality trait.
As for the topic you started - of course they will judge. Me, you, everyone else. Taking part in this theater means you will be judged. Most of guys reading this topic think "I'm best, the rest are noobs", you're not exception. If you think I'm a noob and you're such a pro, try yourself ingame (or maybe you're scared to play alone?). I don't care what you think or say here. I practice a lot and get better all the time (and you just talk), so I post 1v2 or 2v4 screens because I can do it - versus active, mostly expierienced PvP players, not some random newbies with bad builds. Not being lucky "from time to time". I see 4 guys from the preview and say to my friend "hey, let's go and killl them". And we apparently do. So I think it's quite obvious that I will withstand as long as they counter post (to my 1v2 screens) 2v1/7v4 kind and call me noob, just because I died by unlucky K.O. or focused by 4+ players. That looks more like a need of proving something to me.

Btw, "posting for posting" is bad. No one wants to waste they're time on watching screens same as they can take anytime (or am I wrong?). I don't care, but you post screens thinking I will be mad about it which makes me laugh even more.

No need to prove yourself, no need to show anything, no need to post... But you all do. People here just have shitty attitude...

1/2 + 1/1 7/1x2 + 3/4 tg 28ยบ = x / 20 0,53 = x / 20 x = 0,5765 * 20 6x1 7/15 and BadBoy had his armor bypassed and was killed... and cry again!

KestreL

« Reply #1328 on: October 07, 2014, 12:35:35 pm »

Ima just leave that here and let you make us another wall of text.

Ps : I call you noob and you justify urself with this wall. Amazing. You're right, u totally don't care what people think  :-X
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 12:41:23 pm by Acosta »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: October 07, 2014, 12:46:17 pm »
People here just have shitty attitude...

KestreL

« Reply #1330 on: October 07, 2014, 12:50:20 pm »

Daryl

« Reply #1331 on: October 07, 2014, 12:54:25 pm »

Ima just leave that here and let you make us another wall of text.

Ps : I call you noob and you justify urself with this wall. Amazing. You're right, u totally don't care what people think  :-X
haha I'm laughing so much aco your a funny man dude it took me a while to read what you ment then I burst out laughing haha badboy lol one big lol to badboy bb

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: October 07, 2014, 01:45:39 pm »
Only thing i see is BB posting good screen of vitory playing outnumbered, and as always UV proud to post 5 vs 1 victory.

Most of UV screen posted are just useless, but if u feel happy killing someone with swarm no problem, everyone have his own private degree of satisfaction !

BB my computer ordered and delivered soon, we ill kick some asses ^^
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 06:18:38 am by dskpnk »

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: October 07, 2014, 01:49:41 pm »
BB my computer ordered and delivered soon, we ill kick some asses ^^
Yay! ^^

Daryl

« Reply #1334 on: October 07, 2014, 01:57:54 pm »
Lol