April 27, 2024, 10:20:53 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1682836 times)

BB.

• View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #1305 on: September 27, 2014, 04:22:09 pm »
if we leave this game what u gonna kill?
NCR patrol.

toxica

« Reply #1306 on: September 27, 2014, 04:26:13 pm »
have fun then

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: September 28, 2014, 02:44:45 am »
Where is the sneak in your last screen?
You mean that?

What sneak? You always seek excuses. Don't be ridiculous, please. I owned you two solo in a fair fight.

« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 03:11:09 pm by BB. »

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: September 28, 2014, 11:10:12 am »
Didn't asked you to leave, but maybe change the way you plays, there are not much players, and having 1 fight with you takes like 40min of WM cat and mouse, and it's not fun at all !

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: September 28, 2014, 04:41:14 pm »

Napalm

« Reply #1310 on: September 28, 2014, 05:44:36 pm »
Probably was your better avenger to kill me with 2x shoot with range, shit bonus. Sirfurior told me something about another guy, a sneak. Maybe he move after action. Anyway, big deal mate! Cya in Reno for more actions!

Napalm

« Reply #1311 on: September 28, 2014, 05:52:39 pm »
On your screen I entered when Bartek was already dead (so it was just another 2v1 you like so much ;) ). You don't seem to like 2v2 though.

Liar, your friend was with you. But you died first and he was shitting himself to not lose PA. And you had a PA in inventory. And then you came back seconds later your friend died and died again. Come on, stop cry BabyBoy!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 28, 2014, 06:32:31 pm »
I'm tired of your shit, Napalm. Really. You may be cool guy at some times, but everytime you lose you seek excuses not to show how bad you are. Check your logs if you want a proof, I don't care you not believing me even though you were the event.

Probably was your better avenger to kill me with 2x shoot with range
I rushed and hexed you for for 218 and finished with range burst when you moved.
Liar, your friend was with you. But you died first and he was shitting himself to not lose PA. And you had a PA in inventory.
I looted PA from the locker in previous "fight", you knocked me out by the window and killed in the locker room. Then I came again and saw Bartek dead inside. It was his own call to go there alone. I managed to go to the door trying get my locker-PA back (you couldn't loot it, because it was too heavy for you I guess) and you killed me in the entrance.

If you still want to create another story - go ahead. Everyone likes to read tales at times. Just stop being nice in PM and then insult me in public just because you can't get over me slaying you 1v2.

Napalm

« Reply #1313 on: September 28, 2014, 09:27:13 pm »
Sorry, was just joke BadBoy. I dont care anymore. Ok you kill two enemies alone.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You are good guy, cya!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: September 28, 2014, 10:04:27 pm »
If you call being mean and calling someone a "crying liar" a joke then good for you...

Napalm

« Reply #1315 on: September 28, 2014, 11:00:18 pm »
I understood what you said in the PM. You kill me by 1hex and my friend, and one bluesuit without gear watched it. Okay, done!

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: October 02, 2014, 04:03:22 pm »
Cant wait to face you 1v1 and die but at least face you.

What the hell is that?  ;D
I'm a star now. Jealous? ;D

dskpnk

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: October 04, 2014, 11:00:34 am »
BB. stop killing burritos ^^

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: October 04, 2014, 11:17:29 am »
Well, at least I stopped killing BBS. ;D

KestreL

« Reply #1319 on: October 04, 2014, 12:02:17 pm »
I'm tired of your shit, Napalm. Really. You may be cool guy at some times, but everytime you lose you seek excuses not to show how bad you are. Check your logs if you want a proof, I don't care you not believing me even though you were the event.

Probably was your better avenger to kill me with 2x shoot with range
I rushed and hexed you for for 218 and finished with range burst when you moved.
Liar, your friend was with you. But you died first and he was shitting himself to not lose PA. And you had a PA in inventory.
I looted PA from the locker in previous "fight", you knocked me out by the window and killed in the locker room. Then I came again and saw Bartek dead inside. It was his own call to go there alone. I managed to go to the door trying get my locker-PA back (you couldn't loot it, because it was too heavy for you I guess) and you killed me in the entrance.

If you still want to create another story - go ahead. Everyone likes to read tales at times. Just stop being nice in PM and then insult me in public just because you can't get over me slaying you 1v2.

OhMahGawd, this is forum PvP not after action reports.

I come here to see Crying/Butthurt/Raging and I see this ? You should just type this shit in a txt file on ur computer and back it up for safekeepings. Don't post it here. Its not wanted. xD