Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1692088 times)

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #840 on: June 19, 2014, 08:24:58 pm »
are you still serious our shall i clap on your shoulder and say "good joke"?  ;D

If you really feel that Amboys are the only faction who deserves respect, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore ^^ I guess I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't shove my head that far up my own butt hole.

where did i say that?  ???

you should try, will broaden your horizon ( you must admit that was a good one^^)

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 19, 2014, 08:57:43 pm »
lol look at all this forum pvp
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Daryl

« Reply #842 on: June 19, 2014, 09:00:40 pm »
yes i totally agree with you, if i knew the Amboy guys in real life i would totally sniff there butts and mater bate myself but i don't this is why I'm alway posting on the forum acting as if this is my real life, im actually naked right now because this kinda freaky shit turns me on to give me a tiny boner because i have a small penis as you can tell because my name is bad boy :D my mother gave me this nickname because i never drink my milk she gives me. but yeah im going to leave this convo because I'm trying to stick the mouse from my computer up my asshole thinking its all the amboys penises in my smelly and not tight asshole.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 19, 2014, 09:01:14 pm »
lol look at all this forum pvp

Right? It's just like the good old days of 2238. Gotta love it.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 19, 2014, 09:41:00 pm »
I totally agree. If we used Amboys tactics with C4, we would also win every time.

No, because Amboys is not always winning. We are not using C4 all the time either, but when we( and when I say "we", I mean a few members cause I have actually never used C4 and most people in the faction neither) use it it's for defending and it doesn't work all the time.
You all are too afraid to see the results if you fight fair, without abusing the OP-ness of C4

Check in screens and video forum, you will see many fights where Amboys wins without ever using C4.

Unlike SOME people.... *cough* Barneys *cough* ... I actually have a real life and cannot spend 24/7 on a video game. So sorry I can't always be there to see you guys bomb C4 all over the place.

Read back my post... after I left UV, Napalm accused me of never taking part in TC (which was not true) but it's true I didnt take part in all. I explained that it was because I had a life... I work, have girlfriend and other responsabilities.

We choose not to use C4 because it is game-breaking and cheap. It makes PvP not even fun. If anyone deserves disrespect.

I agree that C4 is broken and should be nerfed. Waiting for the wipe for this.

I am playing fullscreen everytime and I leave the game to check people online at teamspeak and to said "change channel ready 02 if u are ready". So fuck you idiot, I never rage quite.

Man, stop it. Biggest lie ever... Ive been in UV long enough to see you rage quit thousands of time after we lost an action. The only other player Ive seen do that was... (no offense here man) Armor King.

Fuck you all. This is not just an ordinary game. The massive involvement of time here.

Stop with that bs also, every game played at high level is time consuming... Fonline isnt time consumming AT ALL comparing to other games.

no1 respects Amboy Dukes this is why u get insults. You take the game far to serious this is why u plant c4 i have been in your mumble when I was a member before I left your faction, and it's always very stressful you must do this and that cheat to win everything, 

Common Daryl, you only left Amboy Dukes because there was some guys you didnt like over there, don't act like the pressure was too much... and cheating cmon...
And saying "no one respects AD" from an UV player is like saying "no one respect UV" from an AD. Who is that no one? There is 3 fucking factions in the game, UV, AD and BBS. So stop with that "no one".

if u carry on no1 will fight because of the unfair disadvantage I remember a while back bbs was doing it all the time and we was in pistoleros then and u and others where bitching and crying about it then bbs stopped doing it coz they realised there was no need you out number each faction now with your players even when u r 10 and us 6 u Use c4 it's funny but yea I play this game for fun and at the moment it's no fun with this c4.  Your faction will split, because there will be hardly any PvP anymore so goodluck trying to find it.  I'm actually gunna stop playing now I've givin my alts to another player I'm bot rageing it's just I cannot fins the time to play and when I do it the same old c4 it's getting boring so see ya

In my timezone there are very few AD connected and I have made lots of actions with the few of them that are when UV are connected. Each time UV was more then us... we didn't cry and we went to fight. Most of the time we lose (mostly because some members are stone has fuck and attack alone) but still., you win.

The fun this here is that half of this guys that are arguing with napalm, apple and daryl were UV not too long ago, (triqua, barney, Badboy) and they used to hate former pistoleros (now amboys) but then, they ended up playing with them couse "they wanted to speak english only".

I joined Nine ghouls and they were fighting Pistoleros, but I never hated them, just fought them. And yes, the language problem was an issue for me, so I quit, nothing more than that. There was also the fact I wanted more pvp. We were alone in the server when I quit UV. Most BBS were gone.

They joined Amboys because all they wanted to do was win. They were obsessed with victory and took this game waaaay to seriously. Remember guys, it's only a game.  ;D

Stop talking please, you don't know anything... Amboy does not wants to win at all cost.

Everyone in this team is using each other's alts haha, (trying the hide the fact of duel log and fast relog)

Only player Ive seen do that is Mayski when he was high. But if you consider one guy "everyone" then fine...

We don't take it so serious that we rage like you guys.

Napalm rages often, stop being hypocrite and everyone does sometimes. Stop with that BS. Every faction that plays PVP plays to win, because dying 10 times in a row is not "fun". Part of the fun is winning.

My allies now might be my ennemies tomorrow and vice-versa. It's how this game works... stop acting like because you are in a faction now everybody is a Saint... I know AD is not Saint and UV either. BBS, I dont know.

Thanks thats all for tonight.

TLDR

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 19, 2014, 09:59:38 pm »
damn, and i thought t888 made long posts
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 19, 2014, 10:03:29 pm »
Thats because I was at work all day, but I could see on my phone the replies and I knew what I wanted to say :P.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 19, 2014, 10:10:47 pm »
you should try, will broaden your horizon
:D And look up some more new words, like "rage" f.e. because I feel like you don't know what does it mean. ;D And btw, kiddo, easy - I wasn't even talking to you despite the first line! ;)

Lol, Daryl. This actually made me laugh. :D Too bad it's the only jibe you're capable of. ;D

BurstDeath - yeah, so much fun! :D

Daryl

« Reply #848 on: June 19, 2014, 10:33:38 pm »
yes i totally agree with you, if i knew the Amboy guys in real life i would totally sniff there butts and mater bate myself but i don't this is why I'm alway posting on the forum acting as if this is my real life, im actually naked right now because this kinda freaky shit turns me on to give me a tiny boner because i have a small penis as you can tell because my name is bad boy :D my mother gave me this nickname because i never drink my milk she gives me. but yeah im going to leave this convo because I'm trying to stick the mouse from my computer up my asshole thinking its all the amboys penises in my smelly and not tight asshole.

Can't belive u said this man :D

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 19, 2014, 10:41:32 pm »
:D Forgot to add your Avenger turns me on. It's so... big and hard. lal

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 19, 2014, 10:49:16 pm »
I knew you acted oddly pleased when I *rammed avenger up corpse's loose anus*. That explains a loooot..

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 19, 2014, 10:54:36 pm »
Totally. And now get lost cuz this time I wasn't talking with you either, smartass. :)

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 19, 2014, 11:20:26 pm »
Hey.. hey.. hey guess what... I was talking to YOU fag. Go get raped some more, and whine and rage to all your ghey buddies.

that should rustle his jimmies a little bit.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 19, 2014, 11:27:48 pm »
Then it was a monologue. Go and get attention somewhere else.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 19, 2014, 11:34:37 pm »
Listen negro, if you haven't noticed by now, most of what I'm saying is just to get your panties in a bunch. Oh guess what! It's working! It looks to me like you need to go change your tampon and take some more Midol Extra Strength.