April 29, 2024, 09:31:12 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Forum PvP  (Read 1683566 times)

Daryl

Re: Forum PvP
« Reply #825 on: June 19, 2014, 06:14:18 am »
Using c4 is kinda gay when u have more people then the other group. The only time u fight fair was last night in Modoc where you actually used good tactics and kicked our ass. Which was nice fight but yeah we lost so what :)

Napalm isnt rageing he is just annoyed with the c4 thing. The only fights we enjoy are against bbs because they never use it and it's always a good fight.

NeverMind and uv is respected team in the game anyways good luck finding pvp amboys :)

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #826 on: June 19, 2014, 08:37:52 am »
... uv is respected team in the game...

Lolwhat ?
To respect a team, it's players must show respect to their ennemies. Light & intelligent trolling yes, but no insults as it does Napalm. In each of his posts I'm a gay or a moron. And I don't talk about other nice spanish words.
So don't expect me to respect morons.

Daryl

« Reply #827 on: June 19, 2014, 11:22:42 am »

Lolwhat ?
To respect a team, it's players must show respect to their ennemies. Light & intelligent trolling yes, but no insults as it does Napalm. In each of his posts I'm a gay or a moron. And I don't talk about other nice spanish words.

Exactly, I agree but the problem you will find is no1 respects Amboy Dukes this is why u get insults. You take the game far to serious this is why u plant c4 i have been in your mumble when I was a member before I left your faction, and it's always very stressful you must do this and that cheat to win everything, 

if u carry on no1 will fight because of the unfair disadvantage I remember a while back bbs was doing it all the time and we was in pistoleros then and u and others where bitching and crying about it then bbs stopped doing it coz they realised there was no need you out number each faction now with your players even when u r 10 and us 6 u Use c4 it's funny but yea I play this game for fun and at the moment it's no fun with this c4.  Your faction will split, because there will be hardly any PvP anymore so goodluck trying to find it.  I'm actually gunna stop playing now I've givin my alts to another player I'm bot rageing it's just I cannot fins the time to play and when I do it the same old c4 it's getting boring so see ya

Urukhai

• View Profile
« Reply #828 on: June 19, 2014, 01:16:00 pm »

Lolwhat ?

Exactly, I agree but the problem you will find is no1 respects Amboy Dukes this is why u get insults. You take the game far to serious this is why u plant c4 i have been in your mumble when I was a member before I left your faction, and it's always very stressful you must do this and that cheat to win everything, 

if u carry on no1 will fight because of the unfair disadvantage I remember a while back bbs was doing it all the time and we was in pistoleros then and u and others where bitching and crying about it then bbs stopped doing it coz they realised there was no need you out number each faction now with your players even when u r 10 and us 6 u Use c4 it's funny but yea I play this game for fun and at the moment it's no fun with this c4.  Your faction will split, because there will be hardly any PvP anymore so goodluck trying to find it.  I'm actually gunna stop playing now I've givin my alts to another player I'm bot rageing it's just I cannot fins the time to play and when I do it the same old c4 it's getting boring so see ya

I never cry on forum nor in game about nerfing this or stop abusing that. I'm not Armor King.
And a little fix please, when we are 6 and you 10 we may use c4 and when you are 6 and us 10 you never come so stop this bullshit.

BTW I don't give any shit if you gonna play or leave.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #829 on: June 19, 2014, 01:56:55 pm »
You take the game far to serious this is why u plant c4
Shit man, good to know! :o

For glory and lulz!

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #830 on: June 19, 2014, 04:08:15 pm »
The fun this here is that half of this guys that are arguing with napalm, apple and daryl were UV not too long ago, (triqua, barney, Badboy) and they used to hate former pistoleros (now amboys) but then, they ended up playing with them couse "they wanted to speak english only". and dont make me talk about stalker please, it embarrasing. worst that cheap whores.

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: June 19, 2014, 04:20:56 pm »
They joined Amboys because all they wanted to do was win. They were obsessed with victory and took this game waaaay to seriously. Remember guys, it's only a game.  ;D

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: June 19, 2014, 05:43:14 pm »
i didnt had a chance before to form my own view about pistoleros and only heard what others say and as it turns out most of amboys are nice guys. and since i'm not playing reloaded that long your point doesnt match to me.

i think i havent took anything to serious here.. if you dont believe this - not my business then :)

and yeah talking english is still the main reason why i left uv (beside other things i dont want to repeat again ).

@gimper:
i didnt knew who will be the other members of amboys so it wasnt about winning at all :)

Daryl

« Reply #833 on: June 19, 2014, 06:16:13 pm »
Amboys is the funniest faction ever,

Everyone in this team is using each other's alts haha, (trying the hide the fact of duel log and fast relog)

Dendito

• View Profile
« Reply #834 on: June 19, 2014, 06:18:38 pm »
i didnt had a chance before to form my own view about pistoleros and only heard what others say and as it turns out most of amboys are nice guys. and since i'm not playing reloaded that long your point doesnt match to me.

i think i havent took anything to serious here.. if you dont believe this - not my business then :)

and yeah talking english is still the main reason why i left uv (beside other things i dont want to repeat again ).

@gimper:
i didnt knew who will be the other members of amboys so it wasnt about winning at all :)
And dont forget that you raped a former teammate's tent when you had the chance.

BB.

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: June 19, 2014, 06:23:44 pm »
You're, Gimper, trying to be the smartest guy here again. You seem to know better why I joined Amboys than I do!

First: Amboys =/= old Pistoleros. Yes, some of the Pistoleros joined us, but they turned out to be cool guys - so why not?

We joined Amboy Dukes to have a small, well organised group (language was a major factor here). And it was. Now it's a bigger group, so UV is.

So what's the problem? If you win you post some shity stuff on forums, acting like you were champions of the world, and when you lose you cry all the time we play unfair. Well, no matter if we do play fair or unfair (in your opinion) you say we're cheating so why should we bother really? ::)

I won't even comment on Daryl's post because he's proving (not the first time) to be just a ridiculous guy.

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: June 19, 2014, 08:07:25 pm »
If you win you post some shity stuff on forums, acting like you were champions of the world, and when you lose you cry all the time we play unfair. Well, no matter if we do play fair or unfair (in your opinion) you say we're cheating so why should we bother really? ::)

I won't even comment on Daryl's post because he's proving (not the first time) to be just a ridiculous guy.

Nice rage! ;D And YOU are the ones who cry when you lose. If we post a screen or pic of our victories, you have to come back and post like 3 or 4 screens just to prove yourselves. The Ultra Violence faction (most of us) see Fonline as a game, and only that. We don't take it so serious that we rage like you guys. I think you need to prove yourself somehow, and Fonline is the way to do it?? I don't know what the deal is, but you will NEVER be the man your mother is.

triqua

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: June 19, 2014, 08:10:34 pm »
If you win you post some shity stuff on forums, acting like you were champions of the world, and when you lose you cry all the time we play unfair. Well, no matter if we do play fair or unfair (in your opinion) you say we're cheating so why should we bother really? ::)

Nice rage! ;D And YOU are the ones who cry when you lose. If we post a screen or pic of our victories, you have to come back and post like 3 or 4 screens just to prove yourselves. The Ultra Violence faction (most of us) see Fonline as a game, and only that. We don't take it so serious that we rage like you guys. I think you need to prove yourself somehow, and Fonline is the way to do it?? I don't know what the deal is, but you will NEVER be the man your mother is.

are you still serious our shall i clap on your shoulder and say "good joke"?  ;D

BurstDeath

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: June 19, 2014, 08:13:28 pm »

I love this forum more than Fonline =D

Gimper

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 19, 2014, 08:15:39 pm »
are you still serious our shall i clap on your shoulder and say "good joke"?  ;D

If you really feel that Amboys are the only faction who deserves respect, I'm not gonna argue with you anymore ^^ I guess I would like to see things from your point of view, but I can't shove my head that far up my own butt hole.