May 04, 2024, 11:41:57 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Post-Wipe Suggestions & Discussion  (Read 13817 times)

Strike

Re: Post-Wipe Suggestions & Discussion
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2014, 10:34:03 am »
I'd personally like to see Silent Running perk removed completely
I would agree to this, if running in sneak would be possible without perk.

Also sneakers got nerfed more than would have been necessary already.
Sneakers will get "balanced" after wipe. I agree with you Sperber, not just sure how useless sneakers will be after wipe.

Worst case would be, that sneak skill will be *more* depend on Stealth Boys/Motion Sensors. This would ruin sneak in early game for sneakers.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:06:52 pm by Strike »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2014, 03:05:55 pm »
I'd personally like to see Silent Running perk removed completely

You've never actually played a sneaker, right?
Also sneakers got nerfed more than would have been necessary already.

I have three level 100+ sneakers, what would I know about it, right?

Sneak is OP, always has been.

However, since you and Strike seem to have glossed over the part where I mentioned Stealth Boys could allow the ability to run while sneaking, I'll use this opportunity to redirect you back to my post.

Go back and read it again...

I was happy to see Kilgore mention sneak was being re-worked.  I'd personally like to see Silent Running perk removed completely, and Ghost re-worked to make sense again.  Ghost could negate some of the malus from holding weapons, or sneaking without armor, or with heavier armor.  Stealth Boys would be neat as a non-consumable item, that could be recharged like Motion Sensors, and allow running while sneaked if it is on and in a hand slot.  Stealth Girl perk could still double it's usage length (slower drain). 
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:14:01 pm by Wind_Drift »

Strike

« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2014, 03:20:23 pm »
Alright, that is your option and I do have my own. We have to wait and see what will happen to sneak. We cannot do much more for now.

Also seem like this one ain't going to happen.

As far as mining goes, I'm all for removing public and private mines altogether.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5523.msg40727#msg40727

Btw: stop spreading misinformation about private mines being removed from the game. They will not be removed and I never said that they will be removed.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 03:28:44 pm by Strike »

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2014, 03:30:39 pm »
Alright, that is your option and I do have my own. We have to wait and see what will happen to sneak. We cannot do much more for now.

Also seem like this one ain't going to happen.

As far as mining goes, I'm all for removing public and private mines altogether.
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=5523.msg40727#msg40727

Btw: stop spreading misinformation about private mines being removed from the game. They will not be removed and I never said that they will be removed.

I know. As I said, just an opinion. There was a reason I recommended no one agree with it...

Solid-Head

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2014, 10:20:12 pm »
They are probably thing thats already been said but...

Things I'd like to see :

- Hotkeys and arrow control for menu, Its not that I don't like fallout UI but its really getting old and madness clicking is annoying... Hotkeys would help alot

- More non-violent related quests...Not all of us like to play pure killing machine...I love to lvl High INT and CHA, but they are not really useful as of right now...

- More use to repair ,science and speech...exemple : you encounter a small house with a computer inside...hacking it give you XP and let's say...A random fallout fact...another exemple,you encounter caravan with a broken cart...You can repair it to help them for XP and maybe stuff...Another exemple, You encounter a suicidal man and you must your speech to talk is way out of it

-More random encounter...ex: Frank horrigan......Bridgekeeper...A crying child in the desert,if you get closed to him he start laughing and raider surround you(or maybe not,maybe he need really some help)...A kaga like encounter like the one in F2 Restoration project....Random house with loot and maybe powerfull enemy inside...and man who need a doctor...alien abduction...An intelligent Deathclaw that want to invite you drink tea in his cave... etc.

- Weapon and armor bonuses, I love it but high bonuses should be more rare and there should be more random low bonuses

- Remove reno locker!!Also make UBER item rarer but more way to get them ( I think Kilgore already said that right?)

- I don't know if it is possible but I would love to see a relog timer ONLY if you die let's say in the last 15 min

- Merchant party that have item!!! (really they don't have nothing) It would be a marvelous solution for rare items! Lets say you encounter a merchant who has a PPK12 but you don't have the caps for it...well too bad!!

-More quest like the jerky delivery ( ex: mail delivery, junk metal delivery...maybe more monte like quest?)

-I'd like to see a tad more npc in town, just to make the illusion that town are more alive...it would be a good way to implemented random quest that you get from companion like npc (ex: hey you look strong/intelligent, I need you too do something blablabla)

- I'd love to see Bigger/hero critter that have higher HP and attack...like a giant molerat or HUGE alien that spawn randomly in encounter (no need for new sprite just make them bigger or shine in a color)

-Rain (I remember see that back in the 2238 days...the effect was really neat)

-I would also love some nice easy cheap meteo effect like fog...darker night or shiny day!

-3D MODELS XDJOHJIGR!...nah just joke (would still love to see what people from 2238 did live in action)

-In this game I'm usually a loner(very rare)...Its harsh to get thing up but its possible and I like it...Only thing I hate about it its when you have everything there is not many things to do when you're all alone...a tad more random repetable quest would do the job I think

Think that's about it, I seem a bit picky but don't take it the wrong way, I love the game Kilgore...Its a HUGE improvement over 2238 days and i'm sure you will make it for the best...Also thanks for actually listen to people!!