April 19, 2024, 08:17:55 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: BSG still around?  (Read 7872 times)

Melt

• Supporter
  • Capybara Exterminator
    • View Profile
BSG still around?
« on: January 25, 2016, 06:11:54 am »
Been gone a LONG time. Got married, had a kid, lost a job, got a new job, etc.

Logged in today and noticed I still looked like a gangsta ready to pop some fools.

Whats the faction situation at the moment, is BGS still around?
As a Poor Mongol, he learned to fight.
As a Reilly's Ranger, he feasted on capybara.
As a Black Sun Gangster, he witnessed betrayal.
As a father, he learned time management.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
Re: BSG still around?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 10:43:23 am »
Yo melt nice to see you. I'll send you BSG ts later

Currently factions are social warriors, UV, Ruskies and Khans (new NPC dlc pack with talking forum accounts, they get wrekt easily). BSG was active for a while but majority of us waiting for wipe (general ivic, pinkie, bb, urukhai, mayski, armor king, lots of others). Those who remained are playing with Social Warriors while some others are full time FO2, I'm doing both with some AoP :D

Unfortunately some Ex-BSG became blood bound to Khans - Beer, Gimper, pot head coach...that I know of.

I suggest come play with SW, we got me, troll, courier, a couple others from BSG there. Surprisingly there's still action going, but Khans only show up when Lemarks leads them, without him they die like chickens. Ruskies and UV put up a fight at least.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:47:32 am by S.T.A.L.K.E.R »

Bison

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 12:28:04 pm »
Yo melt nice to see you. I'll send you BSG ts later

Currently factions are social warriors, UV, Ruskies and Khans (new NPC dlc pack with talking forum accounts, they get wrekt easily). BSG was active for a while but majority of us waiting for wipe (general ivic, pinkie, bb, urukhai, mayski, armor king, lots of others). Those who remained are playing with Social Warriors while some others are full time FO2, I'm doing both with some AoP :D

Unfortunately some Ex-BSG became blood bound to Khans - Beer, Gimper, pot head coach...that I know of.

I suggest come play with SW, we got me, troll, courier, a couple others from BSG there. Surprisingly there's still action going, but Khans only show up when Lemarks leads them, without him they die like chickens. Ruskies and UV put up a fight at least.

BSG returned a few months ago and planned on showing us all it's "power" it lasted for a week, most of them are people with Large egos and are slightly delusional like my good friend Stalker.. I heard there was a lot of arguing and rage quiting from them. Some BSG are rolling with SW a "United" faction of vermin.

That's it in a nut shell & welcome back.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 12:33:05 pm by Bison »

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:19:59 pm »
Melt! We were literally talking about you last night. Keeping it real melt, BSG is dead. The remaining players went to the new rainbow alliance (BBS, BSG, Red Cross, CCM and a few others...)

Khans got Beer, me, Coach, Wobby and Jish.

If you're back for pure PvP, I suggest social warriors. If you're back for fun, join Khans.

You know me, I'm normally a hardcore PvP player. Since I've joined the Khans, I have had more fun than all my previous factions combined. We DO PvP, it's just that most of us do other things besides sit in game all day. Like I said, if you play for fun, come to Khans.

Either way, nice to see you back.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:26:19 pm »
Melt! We were literally talking about you last night. Keeping it real melt, BSG is dead. The remaining players went to the new rainbow alliance (BBS, BSG, Red Cross, CCM and a few others...)

Khans got Beer, me, Coach, Wobby and Jish.

If you're back for pure PvP, I suggest social warriors. If you're back for fun, join Khans.

You know me, I'm normally a hardcore PvP player. Since I've joined the Khans, I have had more fun than all my previous factions combined. We DO PvP, it's just that most of us do other things besides sit in game all day. Like I said, if you play for fun, come to Khans.

Either way, nice to see you back.

BSG not dead blyat , just read sralkers post ... also whats this sitting ? you think its more fun to harvest fibres in a group of raiders ? hahahaha ... its disgusting. most people probably waiting for the wipe and the rest did quit because enemy is playing to bad , does ragequit too fast , or simply just swarms ... its always just one of these 4 things that make people dont play the game.

well i dont know the story of pve players but thats what khans are for , roleplaying some bad type of raiders and killing bluesuites in turnbased ecnounters , what great fun ... maybe khans will get older after some time and will realise that killing other pve players or baseraping them will lead to stop these people playing and maybe finding out about pvp ... but well , well , well. i wont continoue my wise words here.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

• S.🅱.A.W.N.E.A.S.T
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 05:30:02 pm »
BSG returned a few months ago and planned on showing us all it's "power" it lasted for a week, most of them are people with Large egos and are slightly delusional like my good friend Stalker.. I heard there was a lot of arguing and rage quiting from them. Some BSG are rolling with SW a "United" faction of vermin.

That's it in a nut shell & welcome back.
uuhh....Yeah sure  ::)

Because playing a game with no major changes in 2 years is soooo much fun  ::)

But everybody's logic - Waiting for Wipe = faction dead. Khans only do TB traps, kill newbies, hang around south area pretty much 24/7 killing newbies...when they try fighting in TC, they don't even put up a challenge.

Wobby and Jish aren't from BSG core. Jish is a faction hopper (UV, MoD, BSG, TTTLA, SW, and now Khans)

but other than that, this

roleplaying some bad type of raiders and killing bluesuites in turnbased ecnounters , what great fun ...

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 05:36:11 pm »
Hey Melt! That's a good surprise! Congrats to you and your wife, you still live in that nice cosy house you showed me?
BSG is dead as a faction, but as Stalker said the players are still around. We have some pvp quite often, and it's still as fun as before. Don't listen to Bison, he is doing his propaganda job here, nothing to worry about  :)
They shout better than they shoot, but they get better with time.
You know what? Let's organise a hexing tournament to celebrate your comeback!  ;D (just joking, don't come to my home with a shotgun)
Nice to have you back.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2016, 05:45:27 pm »
But everybody's logic - Waiting for Wipe = faction dead.

You should speak to your own membership about that.
BSG is dead as a faction,

Wobby and Jish aren't from BSG core. Jish is a faction hopper (UV, MoD, BSG, TTTLA, SW, and now Khans)

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Coming from a Guy who's been part of Social Warriors for it's entire history... Of less than 6 weeks LOL! LOLOLOL!

(Social Warriors Beginning!)
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=9655.msg78543#msg78543
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 05:47:51 pm by Gargantua »

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2016, 05:47:28 pm »
Coming from a Guy who's been part of Social Warriors for it's entire history... Of less than 6 weeks LOL! LOLOLOL!

What is better? A new faction with old players or an old faction with new players?

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2016, 05:53:14 pm »
Stalker isn't old. He's hardly an adult.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2016, 05:58:10 pm »
I've been a Khan since January 8th 2001.
(And Troll, you probably were a Khan Mercenary longer than you've been SW LOL.)

But I'll answer your question and tell you what's better though...

A growing faction with BOTH new and old members, a faction without pretenses or arrogance.  A faction that is thriving and growing steadily in a shrinking game.

A faction that's Paying real rewards to real members.
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/859/thank-garg

A faction that Remembers it's dead.
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/62/rip-tks-scrub

A faction with Vision
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/944/2016-throne-speech

A faction that plans regular events
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/1021/event-saturday-16-01

A faction that stands by it's own in legal troubles
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/1034/support-tks-newton

A faction with a great website, propaganda, a fabled history, music, store and more
www.khanscentral.com

A faction of brothers above all.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2016, 06:03:32 pm »
Yeah, welcome back. I've heard good about you Melt.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 06:06:07 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2016, 06:15:02 pm »
And Troll, you probably were a Khan Mercenary longer than you've been SW LOL.
Not true anymore in a week or so.

A faction that's Paying real rewards to real members.
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/859/thank-garg
Not usefull, funny though  :)

A faction that Remembers it's dead.
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/62/rip-tks-scrub

Jul 7, 2015 at 9:49am
Turns out he died in 2008

Better late than never I give you that.

A faction with Vision
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/944/2016-throne-speech

Nothing other factions didn't do before.

A faction that plans regular events
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/1021/event-saturday-16-01

Ask Melt  ;D

A faction that stands by it's own in legal troubles
http://thekhans.boards.net/thread/1034/support-tks-newton

Never had a faction member going to jail, but why not.

A faction with a great website, propaganda, a fabled history, music, store and more
www.khanscentral.com

UV have one, TTTLA have one, Amboy dukes have one...

A faction of brothers above all.

Quite obvious, or you would have disbanded long ago, but beware some drama, it happens to the very best.

This is all good, a bit better than the average, still not regretting having left.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2016, 06:16:59 pm »
And Troll, you probably were a Khan Mercenary longer than you've been SW LOL.
Not true anymore in a week or so.

:facepalm

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2016, 06:18:51 pm »

a faction without pretenses or arrogance.

Soo Anything but not khans?