Username:

Password:

Topic: quest items  (Read 1509 times)

treklok

• Deez Nutzz
    • View Profile
quest items
« on: January 21, 2016, 02:56:37 pm »
ive noticed that if you die while holding a quest item you end up losing it and it ruins the quest .example busters cigarettes if u die while holding bustere specific cigarrettes u can no longer complete the quest. is there a way to fix that.maybe we can lose eveerything else except quest specific items?

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
Re: quest items
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 03:21:17 pm »
Maybe adding some specific status to quest item to make them unseen in inventory for potential looters and stay in inventory after respawn.

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 03:34:57 pm »
What is this carebear shit, that you shall not be able to fail a quest due to dying or loosing quest objects?

If the quest specifies that the object is someones specific item, and you loose it, you failed. Simple.
If the quest wants you to bring any item of that type, you shall be able replace it at on your own costs. If that is not possible, then report as bug.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 04:27:32 pm »
Don't die is my suggestion then.

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 04:27:45 pm »
I will be totally for no carebearing anything, 100%, but then I want a game free of crashes during combat, especially in RT. I lost a fucking pvp car like that with gear for half a year in the trunk, so I can understand some new player doing the quests raging when failing a quest due to bad luck.

treklok

• Deez Nutzz
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 06:14:56 pm »
right dont die in a game where death i inevitable. .. it definatly feels like a bug how would i go about reporting it? (and i did go to junktown to buy more cigs out of my own expense but unfortunately those cigs didnt trigger any dialouge dat lead to the completion of the quest. hence reason why im here)