April 24, 2024, 06:43:00 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The fuck's going on?  (Read 9009 times)

Old Man Henderson

Re: The fuck's going on?
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2016, 03:43:44 am »
Not ran into any myself.
If you get shot, you get shot. This is FOnline. What were people expecting?
Getting shot in the eyes/balls in this game is the same as saying "hello" in any other MMO out there.

Honestly wouldn't care if they shot me for no reason.
Unless I was gathering fibres. Those FUCKING. ORANGE. PLANTS.
Spoiler: show
I suck at finding fibre plants, ok? I live "up north" doing my own thing anyway.

Bison

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2016, 08:25:58 am »
Not ran into any myself.
If you get shot, you get shot. This is FOnline. What were people expecting?
Getting shot in the eyes/balls in this game is the same as saying "hello" in any other MMO out there.

Honestly wouldn't care if they shot me for no reason.
Unless I was gathering fibres. Those FUCKING. ORANGE. PLANTS.
Spoiler: show
I suck at finding fibre plants, ok? I live "up north" doing my own thing anyway.

We aren't liked, but we aren't here to make Freinds with some of these retards.

We play both RT and TB doing multiple activities, anything really to have a laugh. Don't mind stalker he's "pr0" and failed the Khanscription process so that typically makes someone like him salty.

Khanscentral.com, come see what we are about.

KompreSor

• Cześć Przyjacwelu
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2016, 09:11:11 am »

Khans is Gimper's and Knuckle's Faction, where others is full no-names or just new players.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2016, 11:22:43 am »

Khans is Gimper's and Knuckle's Faction, where others is full no-names or just new players.
Just like UV is Mad Matts faction, hahah.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2016, 12:27:07 pm »

Hahaha yum, this hate is delicious. The Khans have been raiding for 15 years and we know what we are doing... there is a reason no one talks about any other brands these days. In our short period here we've gone places and achieved things no one else ever did. Firing moonlazer? Check. Controlling the APA? Check. Having had close to 15 factions founded to stop us? Check. Controlling all the towns for longer periods of time even though we're not primarily tc oriented? Check. Building an oilrig and exploring the deep sea? Check.

Actually, peasant, you should approach our thrones with your eyes crossed like a balkan girl, thankful, grateful, humble and in awe.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2016, 01:14:29 pm »
LOL khans are the laughing stock of this server and that is their only achievement - everybody knows that .
Now talk more shit instead of  playing the game you scrubs :D
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2016, 01:31:16 pm »
LOL khans are the laughing stock of this server and that is their only achievement - everybody knows that .

Your sister is pregnant. Sorry about that.

Bison

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2016, 01:33:00 pm »

All you do is talk about The Khans.

Mission Accomplished.

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2016, 01:35:51 pm »
No my little pony, I just drop in from time to time - but in your videos I hear you talking about us all the time hehe :)
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2016, 02:40:25 pm »
more anger and hate pls. I need just a little bit more so I can harvest it from this thread and resurrect zombies and shit

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2016, 02:55:27 pm »
I was browsing the 2238 forum archives the other night, and you can see the "old history" from everything including the MDK alliance, etc.

Bottom line, Khans were around in 2011 or so, and disappeared. They've suddenly reappeared the last few months spouting off "15 years blaaaaahh" or something, it's kind of funny.

Haven't seen them for years in between, though.

I can't speak to character of the guys I don't know, but the guys I do know and I've played with in multiple previous sessions are GTG. They don't seem like a bad group of guys overall, but for a PK/raider type gang forum hate and in game hate is only amusing.

I get that, I'm old Section 8. No beef here.

FOnline never changes, though.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2016, 04:48:57 pm »
I was browsing the 2238 forum archives the other night, and you can see the "old history" from everything including the MDK alliance, etc.

Bottom line, Khans were around in 2011 or so, and disappeared. They've suddenly reappeared the last few months spouting off "15 years blaaaaahh" or something, it's kind of funny.

Haven't seen them for years in between, though.

I can't speak to character of the guys I don't know, but the guys I do know and I've played with in multiple previous sessions are GTG. They don't seem like a bad group of guys overall, but for a PK/raider type gang forum hate and in game hate is only amusing.

I get that, I'm old Section 8. No beef here.

FOnline never changes, though.

We're a Raider Clan, not a fonline faction. The Khans where founded in 2000 on FoT. The Vault 21 section of our forum at khanscentral.com is available if you want to learn more about our history.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2016, 06:16:46 pm »
Credit for time in other games isn't really a "thing", as it turns out.

In this game, your time here, in FOnline is what matters.

Your experience here seems to be overlooked in your propaganda. I've looked through your forums to be sure, and what is publicly available indicates it wasn't all that active of a forum until July of last year or so, about the same time y'all rolled back into FOnline.

Smells like bullshit, is all.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:49:12 pm by Wind_Drift »

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2016, 07:43:54 pm »
Credit for time in other games isn't really a "thing", as it turns out.

In this game, your time here, in FOnline is what matters.

Your experience here seems to be overlooked in your propaganda. I've looked through your forums to be sure, and what is publicly available indicates it wasn't all that active of a forum until July of last year or so, about the same time y'all rolled back into FOnline.

Smells like bullshit, is all.

Whatever game we might currently raid is secondary to our brotherhood, that is the difference between a faction and a clan.

Yes, july last year is when our new forum went online.

Wind_Drift

• Supporter
  • Section 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2016, 07:52:51 pm »
Just make sure you wish everyone farewell before your next four year absence, whenever that may be.

I sincerely hope you all stick around, this shit is entertaining.

:D