March 29, 2024, 12:46:28 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Extra! Extra! We are introducing The Justice Journal.  (Read 6104 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: Extra! Extra! We are introducing The Justice Journal.
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2015, 10:53:23 pm »
Stay tuned I.m planning this to be weekly at least

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2015, 11:32:45 pm »
I will be waiting Awgan...I will be waiting for sure...

8)
GUN FOR HIRE

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2015, 01:46:43 am »
maybe we should start posting how all your faction mates keep bringing us to your trappers camp

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2015, 11:34:12 am »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Bison

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2015, 12:46:15 pm »
The Pax Bisonica will always prevail and soon the very planet will be in the loving grip of The Khans.

Restoration and Unification is our vision.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2015, 02:38:18 pm »
I'm afraid that soon after wipe you will get nice ass spanking all the time from old pvp factions. At least for month or two until they will get bored again...
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2015, 03:57:26 pm »
I'm afraid that soon after wipe you will get nice ass spanking all the time from old pvp factions. At least for month or two until they will get bored again...

Keep believing that.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2015, 04:32:21 pm »
It's not sure, and we will see how things will go. Anyway it would be nice if more players with more factions would join.
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2015, 08:05:24 pm »

15 years of PVP, I don't see anyone faction with history that is older than that so I disagree.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2015, 09:01:22 pm »

15 years of PVP, I don't see anyone faction with history that is older than that so I disagree.

Yes, that's true you have better history and all that shit. Anyway there are better PvP players who don't play for now, that's my point.
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2015, 09:42:38 pm »

Well I wouldn't count Tactics or NeoCron as one of FOnline related games :V.

Bison

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2016, 02:10:21 pm »

Well I wouldn't count Tactics or NeoCron as one of FOnline related games :V.

PVP is PVP no matter which game is played, denying that is moronic. The Khans are more than just FOnline. :)

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2016, 01:11:18 pm »
PVP is PVP no matter which game is played, denying that is moronic. The Khans are more than just FOnline. :)

+1

Well gimper I wouldn't agree with Bisons opinion if I were you.  You're just next peasant redneck recruit in their faction that's there for less than year. I wouldn't classify your opinion as valid.

By the way fonline pvp has mechanisms that no other known to me MMORPG has. And from what I know being a level 85 paladin doesn't make you a good h3xer at all. I've played alot of MU online before FOnline in 2009. I can't say it's anyway related to it and u can't do the same.