April 27, 2024, 04:40:47 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: GR mutie quest problem  (Read 2678 times)

Moczymorda

• View Profile
GR mutie quest problem
« on: January 05, 2016, 07:29:47 pm »
I have problem with this quest.
Didn't take the package and didn't deliver it to gunrunners, can not take prize, mutants cave disappear.
It's impossible to start quest again. Anyone know something?

sorry for spamming forum this is my second post

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
Re: GR mutie quest problem
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 07:38:59 pm »
Sorry, I can't help you, but want to ask, what tool do you use to see the encounter types related to the current zone? (The text on top left corner of your window)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2016, 07:45:18 pm »
Sorry, I can't help you, but want to ask, what tool do you use to see the encounter types related to the current zone? (The text on top left corner of your window)

magik

ok now to threadstarter ... its a bug theres no way to get the quest back with your current character... only solution i found was to take the the box from another mutiequest i did with my alternative character , after that i could give the box back with my mainchar and receive the payement... you just have to say with your alt that you lost the package... problem solved.

i can trade you one locked box tho... just message me and we can deal something out. though christmas is over :D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:48:33 pm by FrankenStone »

Moczymorda

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2016, 07:48:11 pm »
according to pipboy it looks like you finished it, there is 6-9 hours cooldown to start it again
I thought that but this quest i made few months ago
I dont remember one of this support perk do this  "Explorer", "Pathfinder" or "Scout" 150 outdorsman needed have all of them

Moczymorda

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2016, 07:50:28 pm »

magik

ok now to threadstarter ... its a bug theres no way to get the quest back with your current character... only solution i found was to take the the box from another mutiequest i did with my alternative character , after that i could give the box back with my mainchar and receive the payement... you just have to say with your alt that you lost the package... problem solved.

i can trade you one locked box tho... just message me and we can deal something out. though christmas is over :D

ok i have second char that can do this quest I try this way thanks

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2016, 11:57:06 pm »

this is a scout suport perk from Vault city 150% outdoor required. You need a daypass to vaultcity

Slowhand

• Go for the eye, Boo! Go for the eyes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 08:00:18 am »
Ty for the info.

Toilet Paper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 02:16:57 pm »
The cave is disappearing after few days or weeks

mojuk

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 02:33:39 pm »
Bug appears if you don't finish quest in 7 days. After this time location is removed and wrong value is assigned as quest status and as a result of that you miss dialog options to finish/fail and your quest cooldown is never refreshed.
Bringing quest item from another character's quest (and fail quest on that char) seams to be a workaround in this case, as suggested above.
:facepalm