March 29, 2024, 05:56:12 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Peacekeeper Squad  (Read 36583 times)

Rha

• View Profile
Re: Peacekeeper Squad
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2018, 11:37:41 pm »
Hey I am looking to join the peacekeepers,
I really want to fight the khans.
I hate player killers.
Amon-Rha can put in a good word for me.
My player type is lucky with small and big guns.
My player type emphasizes on luck and perception, I was a mid level years ago before the game was wiped.
I am now restarting and my current player level is 6.

Hi tteemmp, good to see you applied already

Becoming a Peacekeeper is not a trivial task, it requires commitment and dedication to a worthwhile cause - the preservation and improvement of livelihoods in the wasteland.

The wasteland is a harsh and unforgiving place, so we expect all our initiates to be able to survive and to learn how to thrive.

So your next step into becoming a Peacekeeper is to scavenge the wasteland and gather the following components

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Deliver these items to a Peacekeeper
Once delivered you will receive armor, combat shotgun, and some meds

Make sure to check out the Peacekeeper forum at http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net

Good luck,
Rha

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 11:39:40 pm by Rha »

tteemmp

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2018, 01:32:17 am »
Thanks Rha, I will get on this as soon as possible.

snuffer

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 16, 2018, 05:12:09 pm »
Hello Peace Keepers!

I would like to apply to join your outfit. I admire your attitude toward other players and the work you do to keep the Wastelands civilized and humane. I would love to be part of that work.

My character, nickname “snuffer”, is level 41, mainly Small Guns fighter with heavy focus put on Crafting and being sort of self-reliant jack-of-all-trades in as many ways as possible. That means other than Small Guns around 170% I have skills such as Doctor, First Aid, Repair, Science, Lockpicking and Outdoorsman over 100% and preferably 125% or even higher. It also means having as many Support Perks I could get. I can craft Assault Rifle and Combat Armor. Currently saving Caps for Combat Helmet Blueprint and who knows what else after that. I can also craft regular Stimpaks, Rad-X, RadAway and Buffout, will be getting other ‘recipes’ over time. I have 11 Action Points and 275 Hit Points. Let me know if you want me to provide any more details.

Even being rather unexperienced player I managed to craft stuff for a friend of mine and I would be happy to do it for more and more people as much as I possibly can. I wouldn’t mind hunting some player-killers either, but I have zero experience in PvP so far other than running away or being killed by some of them early on. I have never killed a player myself. I have made a few minor mistakes with my build, but I can definitely pull my weight in combat. After reading your announcements and guidelines, I tried and succeeded solo’ing Vault 15 and unless unlucky with encounters I can finish most of the caravans even without other players. I may not be a very strong player, but I believe that I’m pretty decent, especially in Turn-Based Combat. Counting Action Points to pull off cheeky stuff is sort of a talent of mine  ;) I’m willing to learn and I’m sure that with time and guidance from experienced players I can get better and better.

I have played crazy amounts of Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics. However, I’m a relatively new player to FOnline: Reloaded and am still learning the ways. I’ve started last month and got where I am by having patience for grinding (shoveling, mining, many scavenging runs, some but not much questing). Established a few safehouses and attempted caravan runs. Met a few helpful players, even a few members of the Peace Keepers, who shared some of their loot and took me on some harder quests. The loot and boost in XP allowed me to more comfortably do caravans and get some cash to get the blueprints. I’m still learning the world of FOnline, since it is rather different from Fallout 1 and 2. But I am definitely willing to learn.

I’m a dedicated player and a natural-born good-guy. I’m good to NPCs as well as to real players.  I always prefer to cooperate with others instead of fighting them. Receiving help may feel good, but I feel that giving help is the best. I love organized gameplay and working with others, I don’t mind following orders at all. Organized unit is a force to be reckoned with! I use discord on a regular basis and really enjoying staying in touch and playing together with others. Organized gameplay is most enjoyable to me.

Ever since learning about your unit, what you do and how you do it, I wanted to be a part of it. Finally, after spending over 50 hours of playing and learning how to play, I believe that I am now worthy to apply!  I'm willing and ready to make myself useful!

PS. Unfortunately, I do have a Loner perk (as I have said, mistakes…), but I prefer to follow than lead anyway, so I hope that won’t be a problem. And if that is a problem then I'm not against the idea of a reroll after I save up enough Caps to re-buy the blueprints. However, I would prefer to make a separate character or characters in the future instead of re-rolling. Anyway, I'm flexible :)

PPS. I have already registered an account under the same name on your forum, it's awaiting approval, hope that makes things easier :)

« Last Edit: February 16, 2018, 09:19:22 pm by snuffer »

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 19, 2018, 07:12:01 pm »
thank you for all your recent requests to join us, I've been offline for a while, I will now process these, expect to see emails shortly with details of the next steps to join us.
If you have not done so already please create an account on http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net

Regards
Xaviar

Rhino

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 21, 2018, 06:34:34 pm »
Why you want to join?
To get to play with people and to learn new things and get better at the game.

What role do you play? - Fighter, Crafter etc
Fighter and starting to get a bit of crafting too

build detail
LVL:11 At the moment.
S:6
P:7
E:10
C:1
I:3
A:10
L:3
Small guns build

Game experience
Started playing kinda recently so im ready to get better at the game. Played quite a bit of Fallout 2.

Why should we chose you?
Im willing to learn and get better at the game. Im a friendly guy i wont be toxic or rage.

Rha

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2018, 07:24:12 pm »
Why you want to join?
To get to play with people and to learn new things and get better at the game.

What role do you play? - Fighter, Crafter etc
Fighter and starting to get a bit of crafting too

build detail
LVL:11 At the moment.
S:6
P:7
E:10
C:1
I:3
A:10
L:3
Small guns build

Game experience
Started playing kinda recently so im ready to get better at the game. Played quite a bit of Fallout 2.

Why should we chose you?
Im willing to learn and get better at the game. Im a friendly guy i wont be toxic or rage.

Hi Rhino, thanks for your interest in the Peacekeeper Squad

Becoming a Peacekeeper is not a trivial task, it requires commitment and dedication to a worthwhile cause - the preservation and improvement of livelihoods in the wasteland.

The wasteland is a harsh and unforgiving place, so we expect all our initiates to be able to survive and to learn how to thrive.

So your first step into becoming a Peacekeeper is to scavenge the wasteland and gather the following components

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Once delivered you will receive armor, a weapon and some meds

Make sure to create an account the Peacekeeper forum at http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net, where the next step of your initiation will begin!

Good luck,
Rha

Odeth

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 01, 2018, 06:03:13 pm »
Hey folks! Im fairly new to the community and loving it here. Ive been piddling around getting things figured out for around a month and looking to immerse myself into a group of like minded folks, whether to explore, sit around talking smack, or crafting and gathering. Im an old coot looking to relax and socialize, and am very easy to get along with.

* Why you want to join?
  Debating with myself isnt as fun as debating with other people, and could always use some creative input for improvement. I enjoy helping other folks and could give two beans about pvp, though if provoked might fire off a few good shots before goin down.

* What role do you play?
  A bit of everything, I took Henrys advice when i started out on the strong explorer and am having a blast, even found a vertibird the other day =)

* Game experience
  Not sure whats needed here wether it be this game or others alltogether. Ive played fallout 1,2, and some tactics years back, amongst other mainly sci fi mmo's, anarchy online, fallen earth, Ultima online, asherons call 1 and 2, yadda yadda..

* Why should we chose you?
  Cause Im a fun easy goin kinda guy, who makes alot of jokes, good and bad. I enjoy getting the occasional chuckle out of people and it makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I can actually be useful to someone that needs a hand. Im a casual player, enjoy exploring, grouping, crafting, gathering, and soloing. PvP hasnt been a strong suit of mine as i get older, the ol reflexes arent what they used to be, and my eyesight is terrible lol, but, as long as i can craft, im not afraid to go in guns blazing if need be. I dont mooch, I get more satisfaction from doing things myself, and Im no damned thief. It takes time and effort, both in game and real time of sitting here gathering things, and just swiping them from someone that put in that time is just not cool. My job will only be allowing me maybe 1-2 days a month untill maybe i can find a mobile internet that works decent while im over the road. This will only be for a few months untill I get a dedicated route driving a truck and can be home daily and weekends. That wont start until the 11th of this month so i have about a week to squeek in all i can =)

Rha

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 05, 2018, 05:18:31 pm »
Hey folks! Im fairly new to the community and loving it here. Ive been piddling around getting things figured out for around a month and looking to immerse myself into a group of like minded folks, whether to explore, sit around talking smack, or crafting and gathering. Im an old coot looking to relax and socialize, and am very easy to get along with.

* Why you want to join?
  Debating with myself isnt as fun as debating with other people, and could always use some creative input for improvement. I enjoy helping other folks and could give two beans about pvp, though if provoked might fire off a few good shots before goin down.

* What role do you play?
  A bit of everything, I took Henrys advice when i started out on the strong explorer and am having a blast, even found a vertibird the other day =)

* Game experience
  Not sure whats needed here wether it be this game or others alltogether. Ive played fallout 1,2, and some tactics years back, amongst other mainly sci fi mmo's, anarchy online, fallen earth, Ultima online, asherons call 1 and 2, yadda yadda..

* Why should we chose you?
  Cause Im a fun easy goin kinda guy, who makes alot of jokes, good and bad. I enjoy getting the occasional chuckle out of people and it makes me feel all fuzzy inside when I can actually be useful to someone that needs a hand. Im a casual player, enjoy exploring, grouping, crafting, gathering, and soloing. PvP hasnt been a strong suit of mine as i get older, the ol reflexes arent what they used to be, and my eyesight is terrible lol, but, as long as i can craft, im not afraid to go in guns blazing if need be. I dont mooch, I get more satisfaction from doing things myself, and Im no damned thief. It takes time and effort, both in game and real time of sitting here gathering things, and just swiping them from someone that put in that time is just not cool. My job will only be allowing me maybe 1-2 days a month untill maybe i can find a mobile internet that works decent while im over the road. This will only be for a few months untill I get a dedicated route driving a truck and can be home daily and weekends. That wont start until the 11th of this month so i have about a week to squeek in all i can =)

Hi Odeth, thanks for your interest in the Peacekeeper Squad

So your first step into becoming a Peacekeeper is to scavenge the wasteland and gather the following components

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Make sure to create an account the Peacekeeper forum at http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net, where the next step of your initiation will begin!

Good luck,
Rha

DeKregg

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 20, 2018, 03:26:24 am »
1.) I would really enjoy being a part of such a great community. As I've played FOnline, I've come across some of your members, and they have struck me as helpful, and overall nice people. Besides not wanting to just play alone, I would really like to help out other players as well as soon as I get a grasp of things. 
2.) I'm not much of a good crafter in game as of right now, as I just started playing a few days ago. However, If given the opportunity and some help, I think I can become a really good fighter, and travel around helping other players.
3.) Lvl 6 wanderer with IMA Mark II set. AK-1-12 and Cattle-prod support-themed class. As I play more I can get better gear, but I very recently started playing.
4.)To date, have completed every Fallout-Series Game to date, (Yes, including BoS), and am familiar with the game mechanics. While I am getting used to the real time, practice will definitely make perfect so I will get better given time. Ive also played the Elder Scrolls series; Morrowind, Skyrim, Oblivion, etc. I know my way around, but with time I can get even better.
5.) I am proactive and exciting, always looking to have a good time. When the time comes, however, my composure becomes knowledgeable and professional, so if you need someone to represent you I am the one to contact. Cooperative and outgoing, Ill get things done given some tolerance, not to mention I am in general a very responsive character, so dont worry about me causing any problems. I look forward to hearing your review whenever you get the chance, and I hope to join your ranks!

Rha

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 20, 2018, 11:47:37 am »
1.) I would really enjoy being a part of such a great community. As I've played FOnline, I've come across some of your members, and they have struck me as helpful, and overall nice people. Besides not wanting to just play alone, I would really like to help out other players as well as soon as I get a grasp of things. 
2.) I'm not much of a good crafter in game as of right now, as I just started playing a few days ago. However, If given the opportunity and some help, I think I can become a really good fighter, and travel around helping other players.
3.) Lvl 6 wanderer with IMA Mark II set. AK-1-12 and Cattle-prod support-themed class. As I play more I can get better gear, but I very recently started playing.
4.)To date, have completed every Fallout-Series Game to date, (Yes, including BoS), and am familiar with the game mechanics. While I am getting used to the real time, practice will definitely make perfect so I will get better given time. Ive also played the Elder Scrolls series; Morrowind, Skyrim, Oblivion, etc. I know my way around, but with time I can get even better.
5.) I am proactive and exciting, always looking to have a good time. When the time comes, however, my composure becomes knowledgeable and professional, so if you need someone to represent you I am the one to contact. Cooperative and outgoing, Ill get things done given some tolerance, not to mention I am in general a very responsive character, so dont worry about me causing any problems. I look forward to hearing your review whenever you get the chance, and I hope to join your ranks!

Hi Kregg, thanks for your interest in the Peacekeeper Squad

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Good luck,
Rha a.k.a. Horus

TatodziadekPL

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 03, 2018, 06:31:12 pm »
Hello, my In-game name is TatodziadekPL and I want to become a Peacekeeper.

Why I want to join?

Because I want tobe APK and have someone to play with

Role?

I'm 1 Hex Burst fighter (assault rifle)

Details?

http://prntscr.com/j0dyci

http://prntscr.com/j0dykm

http://prntscr.com/j0dyt7

http://prntscr.com/j0dyzw

(Yes, I know my build sucks)

Experience?

I've played since previous season. I've also read Wiki (not as much as in S2)

Why would you choose me?

Because my experience would help a lot to other players

That's all what I want to say

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 03, 2018, 06:44:35 pm »
Hi TatodziadekPL
Thanks for your interest in the Peacekeeper Squad

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Good luck,

DanksDank

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 30, 2018, 04:41:17 am »
Why you want to join? join in with other elpful people learn and possible teach new comers once i've learned

What role do you play? crafter but a mix

build detail - only level 6 atm mix between crafting and small arms.

Game experience? played a LOT a long long time ago but relearning how it all works.

Why should we chose you? I like to spend my time helping people in and out of game. if this means i can help more people that would be awesome.

Rha

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2018, 12:45:11 pm »
Why you want to join? join in with other elpful people learn and possible teach new comers once i've learned

What role do you play? crafter but a mix

build detail - only level 6 atm mix between crafting and small arms.

Game experience? played a LOT a long long time ago but relearning how it all works.

Why should we chose you? I like to spend my time helping people in and out of game. if this means i can help more people that would be awesome.

Hi Danksdank
Thanks for your interest in the Peacekeeper Squad

50 Junk
50 Chemical Components
50 Xander Root
50 Broc Flower

Good luck,
Rha

cthulchu

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 04, 2018, 06:11:38 pm »
I want to get back to PS.

Henry and Xavi don't respond.

Help?

<<<128th post. lol. 10000000th :)
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 06:46:58 pm by cthulchu »