March 28, 2024, 07:49:35 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Peacekeeper Squad  (Read 36576 times)

Osonegro

• View Profile
Re: Peacekeeper Squad
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2017, 04:38:23 pm »
Hey! I'm looking to hopefully join your faction. Since S3 I've been helping ppl around in the hub as much as I can and I feel like I'm the only one doing it. So I hope joining a good faction can help me venture to other places and continue to help those in need!

My character is mostly designed for exploring:
Name- Aech
S-6 P-4 E-10 C-1 I-8 A-10 L-1
Currently a Lvl 8 with a HP of 116
My tags are SG, Lockpicking, and Outdoorsman
Currently wearing Desert Combat Armor/Helmet (I got it from a special encounter)
Standard shotgun

I haven't been playing for too long. Came in Late S2 (Around early August)
Now I have a new character and I'm helping as much as I can around The Hub right now.
Been giving ppl advise on where to get more XP and even supplying some who are in a pinch. I haven't seen anyone else doing it so i wanted to be the helping hand around the waste. I hope you can take me into consideration.

hyperloopz7942

• View Profile
Willing to join sir
« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2017, 05:49:54 pm »
JunkmanLarry M60s crafter
Cannedsrews34 tank build need leveling
base and car already

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2017, 09:06:09 pm »
Hey! I'm looking to hopefully join your faction. Since S3 I've been helping ppl around in the hub as much as I can and I feel like I'm the only one doing it. So I hope joining a good faction can help me venture to other places and continue to help those in need!

My character is mostly designed for exploring:
Name- Aech
S-6 P-4 E-10 C-1 I-8 A-10 L-1
Currently a Lvl 8 with a HP of 116
My tags are SG, Lockpicking, and Outdoorsman
Currently wearing Desert Combat Armor/Helmet (I got it from a special encounter)
Standard shotgun

I haven't been playing for too long. Came in Late S2 (Around early August)
Now I have a new character and I'm helping as much as I can around The Hub right now.
Been giving ppl advise on where to get more XP and even supplying some who are in a pinch. I haven't seen anyone else doing it so i wanted to be the helping hand around the waste. I hope you can take me into consideration.

Thank you for the interest in Peacekeepers, please goto http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net/, where we can begin your training

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: Willing to join sir
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2017, 09:07:01 pm »
JunkmanLarry M60s crafter
Cannedsrews34 tank build need leveling
base and car already

Thank you for the interest in Peacekeepers, please goto http://peacekeepersquad.freeforums.net/, where we can begin your training

Xaviar

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 15, 2017, 03:47:23 pm »
Join great community of Peacekeepers!

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2017, 05:04:13 am »
In Maintenance Mode.

Tennessee

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2017, 05:59:57 am »
Hello, my name is Gizmo and I'm wanting to join the Peacekeepers.
I play the role of crafter and medic mostly, but I am a capable fighter.
My build is:
S-7 P-6 E-10 C-1 I-10 A-7 L-1
Bruiser, Skilled
Toughness, Lifegiver (3), quick pockets and more ranged damage.
I tagged Big Guns, Close Combat and Throwing
Level 36 with 287 health
I am willing to Re-Roll
I've been around for a while, most of my experience was in s2, but I've been playing all s3. I served as a member of the Field medics under Curie Vann until it's termination.
I don't have any particularly great reason you should choose me, but I am a loyal member of the community and a regular. I have never broken the Field Medic code in my time of service. This means I have helped every new player I can and have not opened fire on another player outside of self defense or defense of another. I would be very eager to join and assist in making the wastes a better place.

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2017, 09:28:26 pm »
Thanks for your request, Tennessee. I'll send you a PM with details on how we can progress your application

Regards
Xaviar

Matthiaso

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2017, 05:51:46 pm »
Hello guys, I'm Matthiaso and I'd love to join the Peacekeepers.

I've played FOnline 2238 a few years ago, tried a bit of FOnline 2 also, but not much at all.
Why do I want to join? I've seen many of your people around, even talked with a few members and you all seem friendly and mature - I'm always looking to play with this kind of people in games. Besides, I'm quite tired of playing alone.

At this point I'm not much of an experienced player, at this moment I'm lvl 22 and I'm testing things out, not fully satisfied of my build, I will reroll later for sure.
I like PvP, but PvE is more fun for me to be honest, especially in groups, when you can beat tougher quests together.

I'm a calm-natured and friendly player, I am not into killing or even hurting innocent people so I'm quite certain I would fit in your Faction.

Cheers!

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2017, 11:07:30 pm »
Thanks, Matthiaso. Do you use Discord chat?

Matthiaso

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2017, 09:19:06 am »
Thanks, Matthiaso. Do you use Discord chat?

I do, Discord app is running almost all the time on my laptop :)
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 08:47:48 pm by Matthiaso »

ThreeeeDog

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 16, 2017, 10:20:21 am »
Hello sirs I am threedog I've been very interested in your clan I love the good people of this community the wasteland is a dangerous place I need help getting through it and making it a better place in the process with you guys.

Why you want to join? I want to help you guys out and I want more of a purpouse rather then wandering around aimlessly
What role do you play? - I'm a jack of all trades I get things to 125 usually with a few exceptions and use gear (like my repair I use 131 plus supertoolkit) I have almost all the crafting skills but not a whole lot of blueprints
build detail:My build is heavily focused on intelligence manuverability and accuracy,An Agile Sniper,my downfalls are low charisma and luck(boxes dont change with luck especially with treasurehunter skill,ans charisma is of little use)I focus heavily on small guns using the 5-6 shot combo,
Game experience:I've only been around a week but I've learned a lot I've already got a buggy combat armor my own crafted weapons a great build and 55k ish caps from grinding and gun selling,at this rate I'll only learn more and i'm hopeing you can help.
Why should we chose you? You should choose me because I am loyal,smart and determined I believe I will be a great asset to you if not now then later with more experience,trust me when I say give me the chance,I won't let you down.

Thank you for your time,and happy trails.

Petrovich

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2017, 08:01:29 pm »
Why you want to join?
I would like to join because I am looking for more group kind of content and to meet new people to play with.

What role do you play? - Fighter, Crafter etc
I use alts to have multiple roles, but I prefer to play as a fighter

Build details and game experience
I have recently started playing during this session so I am still pretty new, but I played during season 1 and 2 so I have experience from previous sessions.

Why should we chose you?
I am nice guy with very flexible approach to Fonline, so I can fill any role and do whatever is needed.
I'm also very communicative, have private ts server which I can share with you.

lutha

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2017, 06:27:45 pm »
Why you want to join?
I would like to join because I am looking for more group kind of content and to meet new people to play with.

What role do you play? - Fighter, Crafter etc
I use alts to have multiple roles, but I prefer to play as a fighter

Build details and game experience
I have recently started playing during this session so I am still pretty new, but I played during season 1 and 2 so I have experience from previous sessions.

Why should we chose you?
I am nice guy with very flexible approach to Fonline, so I can fill any role and do whatever is needed.
I'm also very communicative, have private ts server which I can share with you.

Xaviar

tteemmp

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 07, 2018, 08:40:33 pm »
Hey I am looking to join the peacekeepers,
I really want to fight the khans.
I hate player killers.
Amon-Rha can put in a good word for me.
My player type is lucky with small and big guns.
My player type emphasizes on luck and perception, I was a mid level years ago before the game was wiped.
I am now restarting and my current player level is 6.