May 01, 2024, 01:53:53 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: WTA Unique Pulse Rifle  (Read 5250 times)

.Hetzer

• View Profile
Re: WTA Unique Pulse Rifle
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2015, 11:46:21 am »
General Oliver... Your mom is so fat... That once when she did tell me how much her weigths is i tought she is giving her phone number  :facepalm

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2015, 07:42:05 pm »
your mom is so fat : beltsize equator

or when your mom is jumping from the 3 meter tower in a swimming pool , people are saying when the moon in my ghetto crash
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:46:42 pm by FrankenStone »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2015, 08:00:03 pm »
your mom is so fat : beltsize equator

or when your mom is jumping from the 3 meter tower in a swimming pool , people are saying when the moon in my ghetto crash

Your mom so fat she has to use boomerang to get her belt on.

Dende

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 08:05:17 am »
An 85-year-old man was requested by his doctor for a sperm count as part of his physical exam. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow." The next day the 85-year-old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked, what happened and the man explained. "Well, doc, it's like this--first I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then with her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit, and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?" The old man replied, "Yep, none of us could get the jar open."

Gimper

• Supporter
  • Harbinger of Armageddon
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 06:36:36 pm »
Hah!!! Dende that was a good one.

Here's another.

Fisherman take tuna to port on tuna boats. They take sharks back on shark boats. They take Shrimp back on shrimp boats. But how do they take crabs back?

Spoiler: show
On their dinghy

And Another

One day a tiny Apache Indian child walked into Big Chief Sitting Bull's tent. "Sitting Bull," he asked, "why does every man in our tribe have such long complicated names?" "Well," said Sitting Bull, "it's simple: whenever a baby is born, his father wanders outside, absorbs the wonder of nature and then names his child after the first thing he sees. Why do you ask, Two Dogs Fucking?"

Another

I woke up with pinkeye this morning. These Native North American chicks have funny names eh?

One more.

The little Native American lad we adopted got sent home from school today for fighting. I phoned up the Headmaster and said, "Did you really need to send him home? Surely it's not unusual for new boys to get in the odd scrape or two before they settle in?" "Absolutely not," He agreed, "But today was the first time anyone got fucking scalped!"

« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 07:09:29 pm by Gimper »

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2015, 11:34:09 am »
this auction will end at 5PM Forum Time, the winner will be announced. Any last final jokes, post em fast.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:37:42 am by General Oliver »
Merc For Hire, Universal Player

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2015, 12:52:44 pm »
How do u call a russian tree ?

Spoiler: show
Dimitree
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 12:55:49 pm by FrankenStone »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2015, 01:18:09 pm »
Statistics shown that 5 out of 6 people playing russian roulette are satisfied with score outcome.

Where's little girl after suicide bomber detonated ? Everywhere around the place !

Vehemence

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2015, 08:01:11 pm »
Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"

ribbit989

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2015, 09:07:33 pm »
why is santas sack so big? because he only comes once a year

bossman2316

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2015, 10:40:52 pm »
My life ahah  ;D
peace is a lie there is only passion through passion I gain strength through strength I gain power through power i gain victory through victory my chains will be broken....

General Devon Oliver

• Supporter
  • For Valor!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2015, 11:57:23 am »
So Far Dende has the good joke, he, here by wins the auction.
Merc For Hire, Universal Player