April 29, 2024, 04:23:30 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: samll gun build (pvp)  (Read 6308 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: samll gun build (pvp)
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2016, 01:47:45 pm »
Not true, I have a one luck sneak and I killed guys no problem. But you have to get another offensive tactic, like shooting more with more AP instead of having crit. Also having more AP to shoot is more reliable than crit.

No crit miss?
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2016, 01:53:49 pm »
Never happened, you can always crit miss, but it's still rare. You can even critmiss hard with 10 luck. I was on enclave farming, and I critically lost my ammo and next turn right on the avenger guy and died TWICE IN A ROW. Luck helps, but since you sneak, you shouldn't get shot by snipers too much right?

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2016, 03:45:56 pm »
Never happened, you can always crit miss, but it's still rare. You can even critmiss hard with 10 luck. I was on enclave farming, and I critically lost my ammo and next turn right on the avenger guy and died TWICE IN A ROW. Luck helps, but since you sneak, you shouldn't get shot by snipers too much right?

Dunno, just asking cause I never build any char with LK lower than 3, except miner-mule.
GUN FOR HIRE

Troll

• Supporter
  • Trollmageddon soldier
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2016, 04:00:12 pm »
Low luck is dangerous if you plan on getting shot. If you have MOS and bonehead, your head bypass chance is close to 0, even with 1 LK, but eyes shot will blind you like 1/2 crits, with 3 LK it drops to 1/3. But even with MOS, 1 LK leaves you very vulnerable to groin  and arm bypass. But as a sneaker, you will be killed bypass or not if you get shot. You get hit by plasma nades, and pistol sneaks will kill you by damage rather than crit effects anyway.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2016, 08:33:42 pm »
Yeah I know, just tought with 1LK you will get many crit misses with weapon drops or explodes. That's why I asked you, cause as I said previously...never had char with 1 LK.
:D
GUN FOR HIRE