April 30, 2024, 02:28:36 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: FOnline: Shelter  (Read 34070 times)

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
Re: FOnline: Shelter
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2016, 10:49:46 pm »
Just get us wipe Corrosive...

Push the admins, because you are on the inside!

That and find a PVE way to represent the wipe.

IE waves of mutants start to appear in outskirt towns, and dominate WM squares.  Then they start to enter and stay in peoples tents etc, forcing everyone closer and closer to the center of the map.  until finally the whole world map is FULL of mutants and owned, and everyone on server has a massive pile of gear in hub they are using to fight off the final and inevitable wave of mutants which will kill everyone in its path.

Damnit man! It's Corosive, not corrosive! I am Corosive. I am not corrosive lol.

In 2238 we tested an idea similar (bandits raiding tents) it ended up being problematic for the majority of players -> Got caught off guard with no gear = losing your tent = having to come back all geared up = waste time = rage quit. I'd love to bring the idea back but meh, tents should be safe.

Wipe is coming when it's ready. Our previous release date was a bit too premature and the amount of new content added in its place equals some amazing stuff!

Shouldn't be too long now a lot of the major stuff was finished recently.

Bloodman123726

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 29, 2016, 07:58:30 pm »
Is there a way to get the Energy Expert profession? thanks

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 31, 2016, 01:33:48 am »
Is there a way to get the Energy Expert profession? thanks

Nope, it's 100 years or so before Reloaded. Energy Weapon crafting was too fancy. Fonline Shelter was meant to appear much more primitive and "old".

You can find some energy weapons on vendors and in dungeons. You should be able to easily get some decent gear by exploring Mira's Curse (Toxic Caves) and getting to the last level.

South side of the world has the better vendors. I think the Junkyard has the equivalent of the gunrunners, or maybe it's Jericho. You'll have to drive around in your old school mobster car and find out for yourself :P
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:31:14 pm by Corosive »

Corosive

• Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2016, 11:41:03 pm »
FOnline: Shelter is completed. There will be no more updates, or information provided.

Locking thread.