March 29, 2024, 12:28:57 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Reloaded WIKI  (Read 25015 times)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Reloaded WIKI
« on: December 17, 2015, 09:13:11 pm »
http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki

Here is a thread where wiki editors can exchange information, wiki errors can be reported, and so on.
Wiki contents are made by players, because we simply don't have time to work on it.

If you want to contribute to our wiki, you should send a private message to Henry, with subject: "WIKI Account", and you need to specify what username and password you want to use there. To prevent botting, vandalism and other problems accounts are registered manually. After he replies to you that your account is ready, you can login to wiki and change your password to something else. It is also recommended to set an email address - it allows to reset your password if you forget it. Don't worry, we will never send anything to the email address that is set on wiki account.

The most active wiki editors are added to "Wiki Editor" group here on forums. Big thanks to all that were/are working on wiki.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 07:53:32 pm by Kilgore »

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Reloaded WIKI
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 09:13:59 pm »
MediaWiki upgraded to 1.26.0 version.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 06:13:15 pm »
MediaWiki upgraded to 1.27.1 version.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 09:24:59 pm »
MediaWiki upgraded to 1.28.0 version.

Btw Henry was assigned Wiki Administrator role so if you need an account there, send a PM to him.

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
  • Gravity is just a theory. Try Density.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 04:58:31 pm »
Recent Work
* Vehicle template added and related pages added as images become available (thanks to Plug)
* Map Gallery added to forum to assist map-makers with file name references
* Game Rules page updated
* Updated "Getting Started" and beginner advice pages (some info there was really old)
* Added: Lander's Point and all initial info.
* Critters1 template added and basic creatures pages added (I can't believe this was missing)
* Added Plug's Private Mining Tips as a Guide
* Added Quest-Giver image to Quest template, and modified quest pages to include this
* Added Flare-Trap page with a good image to represent this fun PvP activity
* With help from Awgy and other players, added many unique NPC pages
* Added a few PvE starter builds, and a Leveling Build
* Added complicated Build template
* Added Build Advice Guide
* Added Slowhand's Awesome Developer Guide! Still needs code/images files/links
* Added Group template, and associated pages for the special Caravan Encounters
* Wiki Credits Program launched!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:54:51 pm by Henry »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 11:42:19 pm »
Added: "when worn" image field to Armor Template, and added corresponding images to all armor pages accordingly. (Missing bk robe image and likely a few others - wip)

Example

Added: Metal Jacket to armor list and documented. Thanks to "newb" for finding some issues with values on armor pages.

Added: Long list of all known organized groups of NPCs, unlinked - maybe to document later. (list does not include all creatures.)
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:06:33 pm by Henry »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 03:12:28 am »
Recent Edits
* Added Fridge
* Added a simple Containers Template
* Added pertinent info to Implants page, including purchase price column in the chart
* Documented some NPCs in New Reno, including The Corsican Brothers
* Cleaned up Templates Category page
* Added a Known Bugs page
* Started adding Kilgore's Mapper Guide (from forum)
* Added a Critters3 Template for documenting Group Encounters
* Started documenting Group Encounters (whoah Nellie, there's a lot to do here)

Everyone, please go to the new Group Encounters page and notice how many of the links there are red. Those are the groups missing pages on our beloved wiki. And even the groups that have pages, are missing fun-facts, loot and relevant info.

I invite you to go find these groups, enter in Turn-Based, get screens if you have to, but document them and send it to me so i can get it on the wiki without having to go hunt each one down myself.

Wiki Credits can be awarded for this. Kilgore gave me prizes to award for good work, and most are still sitting in the Wiki Awards Warehouse ready to go. Just make sure you do complete work, including references to avatars (See Wiki Credits post on this forum, third post down).

NOTE: Often, the group(s) that actually spawn in encounters are NOT the groups named in the encounter prompt. Make sure you provide accurate info without getting group names mixed up.

To get Awards, Here is What is Really Needed
* Group Name
* 3 Group Avatar Images (use the NPC gallery here, 3rd post down)
* A brief description of the group
* Disposition:
>> Hostile (they attack on sight)
>> Non-Hostile (by default they stay cool unless attacked)
>> Semi-Hostile (they attack if you don't holster your weapon)
* Armor (some groups have a variety)
* Weapons (try to note all of them)
* Hit Points (I just need highest and lowest, not each one)
* XP (OPTIONAL!) (Experience Points you get for defeating them in combat) (highest/lowest again)
* Loot they drop, if it's significant (only important stuff, like stimpak, or some good gear)
* Any notes about them you feel is worthy info

About the 3 images per group: some groups have all identical people, but many have a variety. If it's the same, just say so. If they vary, wiki template i use has room for 3, so just pick the 3 you want to see on wiki.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:09:37 pm by Henry »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2017, 03:45:25 pm »
ALERT!

All Wiki Editors take notice...

Not sure if this is happening to other editors, but lately going into edit mode on any page somehow shows me an earlier version of that page. If i don't notice this, i'll make new edits, Save, and notice the new edits are there, but that page will be missing the edits i made 10 minutes ago. Very frustrating.

The solution for now: every time you start to Edit a page, use "Refresh" first, so you get the most current version. So Edit, then immediately Refresh, then make new edits, and Save.

Omgom

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2017, 05:23:49 am »
I've been working on this for a few days, on and off, over the last week. I made a character with max Intelligence and Charisma (with gain stat perks), as well as 9 Strength (in case any quests involved it) and started going through all the various quest, mini-quests, and jobs. I recorded the information as I went along. Providing what I've recorded here for someone to update and edit the WIKI.

Included in the following are NPC names, Quest Names, information on what the quests and jobs are (items, locations, etc), how much XP, Caps, and Loot is obtained from each, plus notes, including what's bugged, broken, or missing. I didn't cover the main quests and skipped a few quests that are already in the wiki.

It's a work in progress and some stuff is missing or incomplete. I'm heading out of town tomorrow, will be gone for a bit. Not sure what my time will be like coming back, but I'll likely continue working on this. If others want to chime in as well, cool.

I will note that my character has Swift Learner, so the XP isn't adjusted for the base. Sorry, didn't feel like doing the math.

Attaching the three word documents.

Credit to:
Kron Solo for An Explosive Situation
https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=ktt1ni0pqmr2a5gmo8n7rhbra7&topic=12848.msg105573#msg105573

sam6321 for Darkweek's Forest Adventure
https://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=ktt1ni0pqmr2a5gmo8n7rhbra7&topic=12887.msg105875#msg105875

I just made some changes, edits, and cleaned stuff up.

IDru

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2017, 01:22:59 pm »
Updated Perks
Updated Support Perks
Updated Armors
Updated Throwing-class weapons
Update Blueprints page

Added  page Black Robe
Added  page Grenade (Fire)
Added  page Laser SMG
Added  page Thermal Leather Armor
Added  page Laser Support Weapon 
Need image and obtaining information.

and many other pages are updated
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 01:39:55 pm by IDru »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2018, 06:33:51 pm »
Some new items have recently been found and added to the wiki. You can check on "Recent Changes" here anytime.

If you find items in-game that you don't see a page for on the wiki, let me know either here, via PM or in Discord chat.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:10:13 pm by Henry »

Henry

• Wiki Administrator
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 05:35:22 pm »
We can all thank Arronax for a job well done!

He has recently taken the time to find and document most of the links on this page:

https://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Group_Encounters

THANK YOU, ARRONAX!

Rha

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 05:44:22 pm »
THANK YOU ARRONAX!!!

Parabellum

• Supporter
  • "Some Men Just Want to Watch the World Burn"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2018, 05:49:52 pm »
Good job.

Arronax

• Supporter & Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 10:10:37 am »
Thank you, guys, I'm glad you appreciate the work I did.
I feel this is only the beginning for me, wikiing is fun, I'm kinda hooked now :D