May 02, 2024, 12:07:22 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: some questions i cant figure out on my own  (Read 1845 times)

GentleOne

• View Profile
some questions i cant figure out on my own
« on: December 14, 2015, 10:32:48 am »
Hi guys,

like i mentioned i am new and cant figure a few of the things out.

1 i have found a tool and would like to know if when i have it equipped if it will give me a bonus when crafting items or is it only repairing items in the wasteland that gets the bonus.
2 Barter, now i have really low barter atm like 15% or so but it seems that there is no difference if I increase it as the prices you get seem to be determined by how mutch a town or faction like you. can anybody give a hint on that.

Thats it for now. If anythings comes to mind ill post it as a reply here.

thx guys.

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Re: some questions i cant figure out on my own
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 10:36:23 am »
1 only provides bonus for repairing items when u got the tool in one of your both handslots
2 it does lower the prices for selling and buying , furthermore reputation ahould work the same way , still i havent tested it but gunrunner shop is one of the few which is almost everytime empty because of that i think ... just try to buy or find 10 barter books and use them on your char , since barter skill is capped at 150 it isnt that hard to max out ... i just think hte scaling isnt that fine tuned likein other similar singleplayer games.

if you need help , i can help you also ... just say when and where you wanna meet me ... ima known friendly person around the wasteland ;D

GentleOne

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 10:38:20 am »
wow thx for the super quick reply, good to know

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 10:38:54 am »
wow thx for the super quick reply, good to know

you are welcome.

GentleOne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 11:54:32 am »
ahh found another question for ya.

i have been crafting and sometimes i get quality , supirior and so on types of weapons and armour. how far does that go , i mean what is the best you can get out of it? So far the White quility was the best i got , and how is it determined it you will get one? I mean for instance the 44. magnum. does the chance get higher as your repair increases over 50 or is the chance always the same. Or lets take a tier 2 weapon 10mm smg do you need to be over a certain lvl 120% say to get it or how does that factor???

Ty in advance

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 01:55:54 pm »
GUN FOR HIRE

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2015, 02:23:07 pm »
ahh found another question for ya.

i have been crafting and sometimes i get quality , supirior and so on types of weapons and armour. how far does that go , i mean what is the best you can get out of it? So far the White quility was the best i got , and how is it determined it you will get one? I mean for instance the 44. magnum. does the chance get higher as your repair increases over 50 or is the chance always the same. Or lets take a tier 2 weapon 10mm smg do you need to be over a certain lvl 120% say to get it or how does that factor???

Ty in advance

Chance for crafting of item with stats have nothing to do with you skills. According to Wiki

"Each item with buffs has a prefix, based on the number of buffs:

1 - Quality (25% chance)
2 - Improved (12% chance)
3 - Superior (7% chance)
4 - Advanced (3% chance)
5 - Unique (1% chance)"

GentleOne

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 11:04:04 pm »
k i have nother question... im looking for the woman in the followers who gives the educated perk, been down in the basement have the requirements but no1 down there seems to give the perk. Am i in the wrong place? my bad int is 7 not 8 so dont have the requiremnts