May 01, 2024, 09:25:24 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Gib Reward for PvP  (Read 9267 times)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
Gib Reward for PvP
« on: December 14, 2015, 10:40:06 pm »
People just going out and dont come back to fight , because theres nothing to win for them or they are pissing their pants or just wanna loot the noobs who started another timer kek  , since autists play for the sake of pixels ... or in other scenario they just check wm previews with their dual logged alts like third world war is going to set off to backstabb if they can becasue why should they bother to engage when theres nothing which could motivate them then just the sake of pixels and loot from ded bodies which are easiest to kill by backstabb >>> but this leads often to boring schizophrenic non pvp , not even any kind of interaction , ive seen it all already , 3 gangs on wm nobody enters becasue nobody wants to get taken from behind so all people just stood more then 1 hour over some green circle on a pixelscreen ... and on other hand theres nothing which motivates them to engage first ...

pvp clearly here need some more specific reward then just pixels in the end , which could motivate people just to pvp ... ive seen score and exp system for each player depending on his impact in a battle on other server and on another server there are tokems and stuff wich u could exchange for stuff as a reward i think ...

im not quite sure what system would fit here , it could also be somehting totally new. but we need something of them mechanics form other servers in my opinion , especially independant rewarding for doing something in pvp. it wouldnt hurt anybody and playing the game wouldnt be that boring , im thankfull for reno and warehouse already but these locations still dont fix the problems im pointed out in the first lines.

i hope we get some happy discussion , even when i know that most autists will say muh pixels or cyka blyat idinahui ... bbbbut its okey , we can talk about it. ima nice guy btw  ::)

i mean pvp takes time same as pve but pvp clearly doesnt give you anything beside caps which u might never loot as a singleplayer because u never loot the any tc boxes ... and even when u put the caps aside you dont get exp in comparison to pve , but same mods take time ...

« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 10:49:48 pm by FrankenStone »

Hungry Hungry Shark

Re: Gib Reward for PvP
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 11:13:09 pm »
I think some players especially new to pvp are worried about losing gear thats why they don't come. Encouraging them to pvp would mean making gear even easier to get rather than making reward for winning

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 11:17:33 pm »
I think some players especially new to pvp are worried about losing gear thats why they don't come. Encouraging them to pvp would mean making gear even easier to get rather than making reward for winning

blyat what reward , just take exp for consideration , why u get exp while pveing but not for pvping makes no sense when u take time as the frequency

zinthos

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 11:38:49 pm »
to sum up all the upcoming answers:
-soon
-pvp apes are minority
-on todo
-would result excessive abusing
-op is crying post

i think it has been discussed a lot of times.
the server in its current state is broken and unfinished, theres no doubt about that. its not really easy to make ideas about it until we have the wipe changelog, since the answer is always "we have some better in plans" or "server will be totally different" or some shit like that.

regarding the fact that the current session is at a pretty endgame point, a possible solution until wipe would be if we had the tc windows and the implant/t4 spawns back, or just higher chance in dungeons. (then all the crying would come that uv holds towns hurrr)

ps its a bit ironic for me that you open such a thread while bsg pushing the "we dont care about loot, only pvp and fun" bullshit. well most of the time its the loot what motivates people to go fight, either enemy gear or fighting for locker spawns.

TLDR: if you want pvp come to reno and dont fap on wm, or just wait the wipe

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 11:43:32 pm »
you some funny guy , ive seen all your guys just run away from the timer in klamath today just becasue data died , he came even back bluesuite LOL , then someone looted him and u decided to go pvp with another timer whcih started after ours ... so i dunno what u are speaking about ... very boring tbh.

i dont care for loot personally but the server is forcing me to keep an eye on it since stuff and exp isnt provided  through pvping , and pve imo is very boring after some time ... also staying all time in reno without enemy is comming is boring too , but many of that stuff might be explaining whole uvs attitude. you dont care for fights just for one locker that spawns stuff thats why u dont qq also. you would be happy even alone on the server i guess , fapping over the boxrespawn ... big yolo. just because of implants and otehr stuff which provides bonuses , thats why i was never a fan of these bonuses ... they lead to horrible autism (keyword nightcapping just another example of high grade autism which is caused by mechanics ofc)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 11:55:27 pm by FrankenStone »

zinthos

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 12:37:48 am »
or maybe we just left because toilet control is just plain lame with such numbers, and you can do it in reno too if you wanted. if you really wanted some fun pvp then you could have taken some less gay position, or just left heading to modoc with us. but nah, you rather waited the timer to take the town (remember: u dont care about towns or loot; only pvp!!!4!4!!)

"also staying all time in reno without enemy is comming is boring too"
yeah its ironic that we are the ones who are waiting and still you complain.
in 1 hour we had like 2 fights, and one of them were won by BSG (pretty sure it was equal numbers) and still you left and didnt come back. you lose the fight you complain, you win the fight you complain, this never ends. so lets stop forum pvp here since its such a childish repetitive bullshit.

all i tried to say in my last post that pvp is there when you want it since we are active and someone is always in reno. and yeah i aggree that rare stuff should not be the main reward for pvp but xp would be a bit exploitable. maybe some dogtag system and u ould exchange them for rewards etc

(ps. about duallog scouts: ask stalker(hailey), hes expert in that)

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 12:40:07 am »
no no no stalker just expert in making burritos and tacos  :facepalm

also what shitty position , that buidling we were in had 2 entrances atleast ... on some other stuff i agree.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:45:56 am by FrankenStone »

Strike

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2015, 06:56:46 am »
Please, no more rewards for PvP! They should add implants to PvE players also, for new places.

Wichura

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2015, 08:31:55 am »
This thread makes my heart heavy and my prostate weak.

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2015, 09:47:06 am »
This thread makes my heart heavy and my prostate weak.

;D
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Kaaon

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2015, 10:29:06 am »
I think that there are some kind of new pvp features planned so lets hope their reward will be good

Reloaded is heavily know-how based, if you know good ways to obtain stuff you will have more then enough of it in like no time (private mines & barter). On one side players which know ways dont have problems with losing gear but also dont feel rewarded for pvp. When i have thousands of resources from private mines and shitload of adv/uniq stuff i simply dont care about loot anymore. But many new players dont know those ways and may be afraid about losing gear. So i will repeat myself again, nerf/remove private mines, reduce amount of drugs and caps in shops and boost other/add new more interesting and combat required ways of obtaining gear.

Loot of other players had to be enough they said but players still look for some other motivation too like TC box or "nr magic box".. dont know if its good or bad..

FrankenStone

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2015, 12:11:55 pm »
I think that there are some kind of new pvp features planned so lets hope their reward will be good

Reloaded is heavily know-how based, if you know good ways to obtain stuff you will have more then enough of it in like no time (private mines & barter). On one side players which know ways dont have problems with losing gear but also dont feel rewarded for pvp. When i have thousands of resources from private mines and shitload of adv/uniq stuff i simply dont care about loot anymore. But many new players dont know those ways and may be afraid about losing gear. So i will repeat myself again, nerf/remove private mines, reduce amount of drugs and caps in shops and boost other/add new more interesting and combat required ways of obtaining gear.

Loot of other players had to be enough they said but players still look for some other motivation too like TC box or "nr magic box".. dont know if its good or bad..

but there are also players like me who doenst enjoy grinding mines or traders , and i did all that stuff myself ... gunrunners quest is also probably one of my traumatas ... its just boring after some time. but you do it becasue there are no more straighter ways ...

Koveras

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2015, 12:28:44 pm »

but there are also players like me who doenst enjoy grinding mines or traders , and i did all that stuff myself ... gunrunners quest is also probably one of my traumatas ... its just boring after some time. but you do it becasue there are no more straighter ways ...
Minorities need to accept the way of majority gameplay, this is not cuck server, but reloaded.

Hungry Hungry Shark

« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2015, 12:40:02 pm »
The new reno box did well to attract pvp to new reno but it's not because of the loot inside. You can tell because both teams I played with this session after new reno became pvp zone barely ever go to loot the box while inside Reno. Players more interested in the pvp than loot from the box. I think the attracting message is: Reno is worth coming to if you're looking for action but if there isn't you might as well loot some stuff.

And agree with seki that those who know how to get gear fast have plenty and dont care about loot or losing it. But others, who for example do gunrunners quest just for a gatling will not want to risk their 10 minutes earned gatling in pvp. I don't think nerfing ways to get gear is a solution but making it more accessible to newer players would motivate them to be ok with losing gear
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:54:45 pm by Hungry Hungry Shark »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2015, 12:50:36 pm »
Come on, loot is important on the same level as PvP. No PvP no interested in loot, no loot no interested in PvP. There could be many interested fights in Talchem, Mariposa etc but there's no loot. Same with V15, there or Glow, there is some kind of loot but no PvP.
GUN FOR HIRE