April 29, 2024, 08:03:06 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: New Reno Hookers Union  (Read 2604 times)

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: New Reno Hookers Union
« on: November 26, 2015, 04:21:57 am »
there was also another Khan, plus an unmarked player :)

Two siblings VS 3 Player and we win :D

i will find my brother's screen shots later !

http://prntscr.com/971krv

Bison

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 11:56:14 pm »
We killed more of them, a whole lotta times  ;D then they came in with their entire damn faction  ::)  don't worry sweeties we will get more members and youre gonna regret it.

And Leo, we aren't that new. We've been playing for like a month but as a faction we don't have very much experience.  :-* don't be so modest bro

Do you know how many times i have heard that a new faction is going to make us regret something? You simply can't ever live up to that statement.

You need A LOT more than one screen shot to impress me.  8)

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 12:16:54 am »
Hahaha,

So do the brothers hook out the sister?  or the sister the brothers?  Or is the brother ALSO a sister?  What a bunch of losers.

Leo/Meo - I wonder if your parents got divorced... would they also be... BROTHER AND SISTER?  HAHAHAHA!  Scrubs!

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:34:00 am »
Hahaha,

So do the brothers hook out the sister?  or the sister the brothers?  Or is the brother ALSO a sister?  What a bunch of losers.

Leo/Meo - I wonder if your parents got divorced... would they also be... BROTHER AND SISTER?  HAHAHAHA!  Scrubs!

y
e
s

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2015, 12:46:51 am »
Hahaha,

y
e
s

LOL - Epic response.

Psycroptic

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2015, 01:10:45 am »
We killed more of them, a whole lotta times  ;D then they came in with their entire damn faction  ::)  don't worry sweeties we will get more members and youre gonna regret it.

And Leo, we aren't that new. We've been playing for like a month but as a faction we don't have very much experience.  :-* don't be so modest bro
Hello all wastelanders

We are new players here to Fonline. We are 2 brothers and 1 sister. We do not want to heal the wastes, just kill for fun.

I am trying to gather my other family to come with us, but it is very hard. We are looking for new members to assist us in fighting anyone and everyone who isnt us in New Reno city.

Cheers to all!  Send me private message or post here ! :D

>2015
>Samefagging this hard

Leo

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 01:15:58 am »

Hello all wastelanders

We are new players here to Fonline. We are 2 brothers and 1 sister. We do not want to heal the wastes, just kill for fun.

I am trying to gather my other family to come with us, but it is very hard. We are looking for new members to assist us in fighting anyone and everyone who isnt us in New Reno city.

Cheers to all!  Send me private message or post here ! :D

>2015
>Samefagging this hard

>implying we are same fagging
>Leo, Neo and Meo are all players ingame

GG

EDIT: Why dont you ask UV if we are same fag?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 01:17:42 am by Leo »

Bison

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 09:37:42 am »
beware leo meo and neo are coming for you all...

We are laughing about you guys on our forum, please actually do some "real" damage to Khan activities before you try and flex at us or you just look like a bad fucking joke.

We'll be seeing you in Reno mate, don't hide. :)

Jish the small

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 12:48:20 am »
cant wait to fight these noobs :)

Jojee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2015, 09:02:20 am »

Ten dolla 4 sucky sucky

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2015, 09:40:00 am »
Make a new faction as a new player.
Play and learn how to PvP.
Be the target of jokes, laughs and insults,
cause community of fonline is toxic
stop playing or avoid bigger/top PvP activity
community cry again about dead server

Good job, like retards putting their own fingers into the fire

New Reno Hookers Union, keep on playing and don't give up. After wipe should be more people, who will like to join you. Cheers.
GUN FOR HIRE

Jojee

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2015, 09:49:47 am »
Make a new faction as a new player.
Play and learn how to PvP.
Be the target of jokes, laughs and insults,
cause community of fonline is toxic
stop playing or avoid bigger/top PvP activity
community cry again about dead server

Good job, like retards putting their own fingers into the fire

New Reno Hookers Union, keep on playing and don't give up. After wipe should be more people, who will like to join you. Cheers.

I just sat here for about an hour in the eye casualty section of my local hospital awaiting a nurse who's going to take infected tissue out of my eye. During this time I re-read your post like ten times and i have one thing to say: The fuck are you on a about?

P.S when I'm near you I go weak in the knees and heavy in the pants ;)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2015, 09:55:35 am »
I'm just saying that many "old" players kill the joy of doing anything in this game. Its Hard to understand, isn't it ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Jojee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2015, 09:57:53 am »
I'm just saying that many "old" players kill the joy of doing anything in this game. Its Hard to understand, isn't it ?

No one kills the joy. If you're at all affected by the words of a person who you do not know, do not want to know and most importantly never will then you need to seriously take inventory and evaluate yourself and your priorities in life.

PS I'd be a power bottom for you, Matt.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2015, 10:00:50 am »
I'm not affected, but in my opinion it's childish and it has no sense. That's what I've mean, thx for talk but I don't want to make forum PvP here. I just wanted to bring my thoughts and cheers for making more factions. Peace.
GUN FOR HIRE