March 28, 2024, 05:35:30 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 11)  (Read 5673 times)

Fake Taxi

• Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 11)
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 01:51:15 am »
Oh come on Napalm, admit you're still impressed with Sven's biceps...which seems to have some sort of magical power.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 06:13:23 am »
Oh come on Napalm, admit you're still impressed with Sven's biceps...which seems to have some sort of magical power.

Wow Sven!

That's going in TDK 12.

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:28 am »
A mountain of muscle and fright
Still womens and young girls delight
Raised by mutants, big and green
But none of 'em were half as mean
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 07:01:35 am by SVEN »
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2015, 06:56:21 am »

Wow Sven!

That's going in TDK 12.
Sorry Meng.
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Riper

• Chosen Soldiers , Desert Wanderers
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2015, 10:09:34 am »
Khans,

They are evil people in real life, they want base rape, tent rape, doing bullshit and no sense propaganda in the forum. BUT, they are a true faction who are getting better day by day. They are trying. I always believe them, about their progress since I did alliance with them. In term os PvP you all are much better and I hope soon u get enough members to fight UV more often. Khans are the unique decent faction from this point of view. I still dont like many attitudes, dont agree with their evil plans for sure. Thats it, rest of our enemies are just FART pathetic alliances. I hope it change soon. Desert Marines could be better... but for while they still sucks as another I mention.

Respect.

Khaly mental = Khans you die well so you are good , other fight with us and sometimes they win but its only FART - they suck . Napalm you have better propaganda than Khans for sure .  Sure when your teammate dying in reno they dont talk anything but if they kill us they must scream how good they are - its so retarded - best regards for "with me"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 10:13:46 am by Riper »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2015, 10:57:08 am »
Only few of UV scream over dead bodies of their enemies. So your statement is horribly wrong pal.
GUN FOR HIRE

Riper

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2015, 11:01:09 am »
i wrote how many of they scream ? no i wrote "best regards for "with me""bsc he always must say some like child with special needs  so dont talk like idiot too me pls matt
Its just game if your pixel characters died just die with honour and dont throw insults  form dirty squalid tongue like for example mentioned "with me"  - its so fck simple
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 11:07:18 am by Riper »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2015, 11:13:02 am »
Man, take it easier really. I was killed few times by khans and insulted...just don't give a fuck and don't let them provoke you...
GUN FOR HIRE

Bison

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2015, 04:11:56 pm »
i wrote how many of they scream ? no i wrote "best regards for "with me""bsc he always must say some like child with special needs  so dont talk like idiot too me pls matt
Its just game if your pixel characters died just die with honour and dont throw insults  form dirty squalid tongue like for example mentioned "with me"  - its so fck simple

You mad bro? I can give you a tampon to wipe those salty tears???

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2015, 04:15:00 pm »

Show him the Anti-Khan Essential Kit

Riper

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 12, 2015, 04:34:51 pm »

Thx keep it where you keep so far . Do not mess . This conversation departs from the subject - for a few days UV lick yours ass and i am confused  - it is some sort of new love? My congratulations is that so .

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2015, 04:55:32 pm »

Thx keep it where you keep so far . Do not mess . This conversation departs from the subject - for a few days UV lick yours ass and i am confused  - it is some sort of new love? My congratulations is that so .

UV doesnt love Khans from what I've know. Maybe some members respect Khans as a faction and PvP opponent, but it doesnt mean anyone is licking someone's ass....
GUN FOR HIRE

Riper

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2015, 05:23:50 pm »

UV doesnt love Khans from what I've know. Maybe some members respect Khans as a faction and PvP opponent, but it doesnt mean anyone is licking someone's ass....

Yep i noticed that UV respect enemys who easy die - all screen with an expression of respect for UV are when all Khans are dead . Bloody respect true.