March 28, 2024, 09:38:29 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Back from 2238 and looking for a faction  (Read 6579 times)

Hertz

• View Profile
Back from 2238 and looking for a faction
« on: October 29, 2015, 01:28:48 am »
It's been along time since I've been in the wastelands. I haven't played since 2238. I'm fairly experienced and loyal player. Have head set. Like PvP pve
 8)

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
Re: Back from 2238 and looking for a faction
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 02:56:24 am »
Hello and welcome back :P

Right now not that many PvP factions left. Only UV and Riot Team/Desert Wanderers and many remnants of other factions playing with Riot Team.

UV will literally take anyone, they also have a bad reputation among other factions that were here so I suggest not joining them. Don't bother joining Khans since they just kill bluesuits for "top PvP"

I'd wait for wipe if I were you, should happen late December. No point playing right now.
Spoiler: show

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 06:25:12 am »
Yeah don't listen to Yuno. We are the most hated faction by scrubs and pros alike for a reason. Enlist. Khanscentral.com
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 06:27:14 am by SVEN »
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

zinthos

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 08:38:38 am »
or you can join the anime fan club and then you can cry on forum with stalker, might also appear as a loner with shit build to backstab on tc

Bison

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 09:34:40 am »
It's been along time since I've been in the wastelands. I haven't played since 2238. I'm fairly experienced and loyal player. Have head set. Like PvP pve
 8)

If you want to have fun, raid and patrol in numerous activities in one of the most organised and active factions then register and post here: http://thekhans.boards.net we've got some updates coming, Raid Boy is up and our new intro page with operational Khan terminal is in process.

Don't get me wrong though you can't simply join, we have a recruitment process but if you are serious about joining a faction that actually does something then go ahead and if you don't? You will be seeing us in the wasteland that much You can count on.

Dank Anel

• Supporter
  • Makes FOnline better since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 11:12:19 am »
Hertz i remember you from somwhere.
Explain who are you and ask for TS addres if u really want play. usually we show up every weekend and dominate server.
fuck my grama fuck my engilsh... come fight little pusses!!!!!

<18:30:32> "blasma": zinthos feels unjustified and resentful due to his oppressor DA

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 02:06:57 pm »
(...) UV will literally take anyone, they also have a bad reputation among other factions that were here so I suggest not joining them. Don't bother joining Khans since they just kill bluesuits for "top PvP" (...)

You should bother wearing some clothes when walking the desert then, Yuno. If your mercenary work held better quality perhaps you would be able to afford it.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 02:36:58 pm »
I love how you guys think I'm actually a mercenary  ::)

I'm just playing for the PvP. Also just look at the screens you guys post, its not even worth the posting.

or you can join the anime fan club and then you can cry on forum with stalker, might also appear as a loner with shit build to backstab on tc
Now you see why people hate UV  ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 02:47:53 pm by Yuno-Gasai »

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 02:48:31 pm »

I'm just playing for the PvP. Also just look at the screens you guys post, its not even worth the posting.

No, I agree with UV on this one.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 03:36:37 pm »

No, I agree with UV on this one.

Careful, Napalm may think you want to patch things up now.

Jeffrey I

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2015, 04:19:17 pm »
funny responses!

Hertz, talk to Bison, talk to D.A., talk to Napalm, talk to FOnline community. Get a vibe and see what faction fits your wants and needs.

GOOD LUCK!!

8)

Hertz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2015, 04:45:22 pm »
Well back in 2238 days I fell into the ranks of MDK and stayed with them till the end. My pre era alias was Dexed.

Tehuelche

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2015, 07:40:26 pm »
Explain who are you and ask for TS addres if u really want play. usually we show up every weekend and dominate server.
Hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2015, 07:43:45 pm »
Hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Laughing at own defeat is just too painful to look at.

Tehuelche

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2015, 07:50:21 pm »
Hahahaha  ;D ;D ;D

Laughing at own defeat is just too painful to look at.
Im laughing at your "leader". i actually cant remember the last time i lost to you guys. but then again i cant remember the last time you guys showed up.
Oh, and about that domination your awesome "leader" is talking about:

Lets hear the excuses now...