April 29, 2024, 05:11:36 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: New map for pvp?  (Read 7439 times)

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
Re: New map for pvp?
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2016, 02:44:01 pm »
You say about spreading people with current maps so adding another empty location make it much more. I bet most of players will fight where there is magic locker or something worth to visit location. At the moment your map without any idea could work as random encounter.

that might be true. But, my gamestyle - for example - is based on PRG (which this game offers) and I like to have choice, where to set my camp and, especially, where I can get (if) resources. Spreading them across whole map is "more option" - if player wants to go there, he can do that. If you place another PvP location where already is pretty much dangerous because its easy to hunt down newbies and there is always fresh blood. Besides, I noticed - that magic box took a lot of PvP from ruins, from regular boxes. So, yes this gives variety (before you had to down lockers in ruins and have to deal in 99% of times with PvP).
Freelancer

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2016, 10:07:24 pm »
Events remek. Remember how 2238 had those pvp events? A map like this would be good for it.
No GMs in game - no events. Sorry - I'm miss them too.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2016, 10:20:47 pm »
For sure there should be some PvP dungeons like Reno, but there should be also only PvE dungeons with chances for T4 too. For now there is only PvP with small PvE content to avoid bluesuits.
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2016, 10:48:40 am »
I don't know how to solve PvE & T4 + implants. We have now special encounters wich are exploitable and players which have them as main target in the game farm them easy enough.

But let's return to main topic. I don't see a reason why more PvP dungeons should be added. You can take formula
Code: [Select]
[online_players] / random(4,6)and you will get the real number of the players here. All the rest it's only crafters in own tents, botters, se farmers, Hubbers, etc.

New PvP area needs new PvP activity.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2016, 10:57:01 am »
While adding this PvP map you can remove PvP are from Reno.
The only place to get drugs blueprints.

Another point can be adding some different and new, cause playing 24h/7 same map all the time can be boring.

Of course it's only suggestion, and I would like to look forwad to this.
It's better to have something new than stay in the same place for years.
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2016, 11:05:13 am »
Your suggestion have good point of view. An auto-map-switcher for PvP. It can switchs the maps for one day for ex.
1st day PvP in Reno, 2nd in Ghost Town, 3rd somewhere else, etc. Ofcourse these locations can be switched randomly.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2016, 11:14:14 am »
Your suggestion have good point of view. An auto-map-switcher for PvP. It can switchs the maps for one day for ex.
1st day PvP in Reno, 2nd in Ghost Town, 3rd somewhere else, etc. Ofcourse these locations can be switched randomly.

Hahaha, I didn't think of this in that way. Erm, but it's just damn great idea if it is possible to implement :D

More differences, more various fights, less boring , more happy and actually really playing community.
GUN FOR HIRE