April 19, 2024, 09:57:46 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: More Weapons,More fun?  (Read 1956 times)

Bambii

• Always Ready for some action!
    • View Profile
More Weapons,More fun?
« on: October 19, 2015, 09:39:18 pm »
From What i noticed in the game there is not that big of a choice of weapon's at all,Everyone is using either Gatling,Avenger Minigun,LSW,Rocket launcher,or XL Thats pretty much all I see 5 types of weapons.

How about adding more Custom Low-High tier weapons so people have more weapons to chose from, like sniper rifles,Assault rifles,Big guns any kind of weapon but with different use,stats and functionality So the weapons actually are different from each other not just by damage stat but by what the weapon can do,maybe one weapon has bigger chance on a knock down, one has bigger armor penetration, and much more...

I my self have not come up with any of the weapon but I'm sure people who also want more weapons all together can come up with great idea's

Thank you for reading,I hope you will support this suggestion.

Beer

• View Profile
Re: More Weapons,More fun?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 10:00:12 pm »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8916.15
heres the last thread about adding new guns. Look at the last post in thread by kilgore. If you want them then make them and send to devs. Also I feel like you dont know that much about the guns in now. Theres sniper guns already both low and high tier and assault rifles too.

different from each other not just by damage stat but by what the weapon can do,maybe one weapon has bigger chance on a knock down, one has bigger armor penetration, and much more...
You mean like the weapon perks that are already in the game? http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Weapon_Perks
theres also hidden crit roll bonuses on some guns.

Kaaon

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 10:17:12 pm »
From What i noticed in the game there is not that big of a choice of weapon's at all,Everyone is using either Gatling,Avenger Minigun,LSW,Rocket launcher,or XL Thats pretty much all I see 5 types of weapons.
"endgame" viable weapons :
.223 Pistol, 14mm Pistol, Pancor Jackhammer, Grenade Launcher, XL70E3, Sniper Rifle, Light Support Weapon, Incinerator, Avenger Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Solar Scorcher, Laser Rifle ext. cap., Plasma Rifle, Gatling Laser
thats 14 weapons, not 5
+ rare weapons (Vindicator, Bozar, Gauss Rifle, Gauss Pistol, Turbo Plasma Rifle, Pulse Rifle, HKG11, HKG11E)

if you think that other then those 5 weapons are weak then others should be boosted, what would be point of keeping in game weapons which are weak and adding new but actually they are pretty well balanced atm
more weapons are always good but such suggestion needs to be more complete like purpose of weapon, what makes it unique, useful and different from others, preferably also image, stats, what kind of ammo it should use, what it need for crafting.. just what beer linked to you

Bambii

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 05:35:50 am »
"endgame" viable weapons :
.223 Pistol, 14mm Pistol, Pancor Jackhammer, Grenade Launcher, XL70E3, Sniper Rifle, Light Support Weapon, Incinerator, Avenger Minigun, Rocket Launcher, Solar Scorcher, Laser Rifle ext. cap., Plasma Rifle, Gatling Laser
thats 14 weapons, not 5
+ rare weapons (Vindicator, Bozar, Gauss Rifle, Gauss Pistol, Turbo Plasma Rifle, Pulse Rifle, HKG11, HKG11E)

if you think that other then those 5 weapons are weak then others should be boosted, what would be point of keeping in game weapons which are weak and adding new but actually they are pretty well balanced atm
more weapons are always good but such suggestion needs to be more complete like purpose of weapon, what makes it unique, useful and different from others, preferably also image, stats, what kind of ammo it should use, what it need for crafting.. just what beer linked to you
If you read trough my post I didnt say that its all I see from I said " PRETTY MUCH ALL I SEE" Everyone is using those weapons and mostly nothings else like all those rare weapons I've seen only 2 players use them actually in game others were just showing off how "cool" they are with them in hub.

Bambii

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 05:38:44 am »
http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=8916.15
heres the last thread about adding new guns. Look at the last post in thread by kilgore. If you want them then make them and send to devs. Also I feel like you dont know that much about the guns in now. Theres sniper guns already both low and high tier and assault rifles too.

different from each other not just by damage stat but by what the weapon can do,maybe one weapon has bigger chance on a knock down, one has bigger armor penetration, and much more...
You mean like the weapon perks that are already in the game? http://www.fonline-reloaded.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Weapon_Perks
theres also hidden crit roll bonuses on some guns.
Beer Thanks for the link to the post.
No I did not mean weapon perks I know that they exist, I meant  that weapons should have something like that perk built in like sniper rifles have something like "right between the eye's" perk but so the Armor by bass is  on the whole body and chance for that idk like 10-15%

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 06:30:02 am »
GUN FOR HIRE

jarok

• Howdy, partner.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2015, 11:58:42 am »
No more weapons until current are balanced and be usable to something else than science.
I'm badass and I will kick your asses.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2015, 01:28:54 pm »
No more weapons until current are balanced and be usable to something else than science.

I cannot disagree with you Jarok. This should be on the first place.
GUN FOR HIRE