April 20, 2024, 04:19:41 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Followers  (Read 1961 times)

regeracht

Followers
« on: October 11, 2015, 05:18:23 pm »
Hey, is that really necessary followers dont share XP with their leader? I dont think if Kilgore allows them to share XP, the complete game balance will be destroyed. I mean, that's kinda weird - the guys Ive just tagged on caravan shares XP, and the follower, raised and equiped by me, on my own resourses - is not. Really, WTF???

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Followers
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 05:26:02 pm »
Hey, is that really necessary followers dont share XP with their leader? I dont think if Kilgore allows them to share XP, the complete game balance will be destroyed. I mean, that's kinda weird - the guys Ive just tagged on caravan shares XP, and the follower, raised and equiped by me, on my own resourses - is not. Really, WTF???

It could be switch-able in options while talking to him. Tag me/Untag me.
GUN FOR HIRE

Ed Wood

• View Profile
Re: Followers
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 05:16:14 pm »

It could be switch-able in options while talking to him. Tag me/Untag me.

Move this to the suggestions. By the way i think this was already suggested before. I do not know what happened to that post rarely following things here..