April 25, 2024, 02:04:07 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: TKs-Bison MERCHANDIZE! (Finally)  (Read 4515 times)

Bison

Re: TKs-Bison MERCHANDIZE! (Finally)
« Reply #15 on: October 08, 2015, 12:52:40 pm »
Your roleplay is bad

Says Bob Marley in 2244.

LOL LOL.

That T-Shirt is indeed created within The Khans by one of our members, he's done quite a few hand drawn peices and we are fully in our rights to sell or distribute to our members.

Bethesda can lick my boots, they may act like they own Fallout but I stay true to Interplay.. And quite frankly they wouldn't hassle me about a sketch of Power Armor.

I am working on a Thunderdome T-Shirt to be given as the prize of one of our up and coming in house tournaments.

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 04:53:59 pm »
I think the fonline servers would get bethesdas wrath way before a couple homemade khan tshirts of characters wearing something with a vague resemblance to pa. Especially the ones with the master and critter.dat included with the download like reloaded.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 08:20:13 pm »
I hope bethesda gonna fall. I miss Interplay and Black Isle production so much....
GUN FOR HIRE

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 03:08:54 pm »
I think the fonline servers would get bethesdas wrath way before a couple homemade khan tshirts of characters wearing something with a vague resemblance to pa. Especially the ones with the master and critter.dat included with the download like reloaded.

LOL this.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2016, 08:33:22 pm »

Don't worry, in case bethesda shows on worldmap we'll send united forces of Khans, UV, Muhosransk and other scum quick response force in order to perform a peacekeeping operation.