April 20, 2024, 06:39:25 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: TKs-Bison MERCHANDIZE! (Finally)  (Read 4510 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
TKs-Bison MERCHANDIZE! (Finally)
« on: October 07, 2015, 04:02:04 pm »
TKs launches fashion collection, expected by Forbes to get rich and go pro. Raid on cannés fashionweek planned for 2016.

o/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 04:17:09 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: TKs-Bison MERCHANDIZE! (Finally)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 04:27:21 pm »
Really? I tought that toilet paper should be cheaper and virus free...

It's not gonna reach the top lists....
GUN FOR HIRE

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2015, 04:35:50 pm »

I'm sure you have a really good life going around moping and being a negative fuck all the time. Keep your shit in forum pvp and sod off.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

SVEN

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2015, 04:36:34 pm »

Seems like your fantasies involve Bison and your butt. Glad to see that someone else also gets fantasized about.
"So get this... -true story- my wife asked me about "Sven" today."
"How is he? Tell him to come to us and he can be my Swedish friend with Long blonde hair and muscles. He seems cuddly"

Bison

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2015, 04:39:54 pm »
LOL!

I can see these selling out in a matter of minutes... I have that many "Fans".

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 04:46:58 pm »
I would buy the one with Meng. Is it possible?
GUN FOR HIRE

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2015, 07:23:39 pm »
Technically the "Bison" Picture belongs to the current owners of the Street fight franchise. And you are selling it for real money so you may or may not be forced to take it down if they know about.
Although i may be talking out of my ass since this is so small they'll probably never know about it

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2015, 08:31:38 pm »
Technically the "Bison" Picture belongs to the current owners of the Street fight franchise. And you are selling it for real money so you may or may not be forced to take it down if they know about.
Although i may be talking out of my ass since this is so small they'll probably never know about it

Technically that "Bison" picture is an original piece of art belonging to our clan. It's wearing a powerarmor with the TKs logo over it's heart.

Gargantua

• Supporter
  • Raiding since 00
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2015, 10:15:32 pm »
This T-shirt truthfully was to belong to ME!

But I was robbed of it in a scandalous election!

Heyfray

• Old World Flag
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2015, 11:48:37 pm »

Technically that "Bison" picture is an original piece of art belonging to our clan. It's wearing a powerarmor with the TKs logo over it's heart.
Did not notice he was wearing power armor til now.

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2015, 12:14:46 am »
Its probs legit under fair use, the franchise if they see this is making too much dough will force you to remake the face though. Unless that's custom too.

Though the Power armor is also property of Bethesda/Interplay so you can get but raped by them as well.
In Maintenance Mode.

Jish the small

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2015, 12:38:56 am »
does this come with a hole in the correct position ??????

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2015, 09:42:26 am »
This T-shirt truthfully was to belong to ME!

But I was robbed of it in a scandalous election!

I won the prototype by winning the hearts of the Raiders. Democracy - Threats, cheating and bribes. God bless Ireland.

Its probs legit under fair use, the franchise if they see this is making too much dough will force you to remake the face though. Unless that's custom too.

Though the Power armor is also property of Bethesda/Interplay so you can get but raped by them as well.

In short, my dearest Reloaded community - we are at war. Even as I speak these words, fearless Khan Raiders are fortifying their positions at the t-shirt printer, bracing for an inevitable assault. Bethesda, in their arrogance, has claimed powerarmor as their own! They would steal the Khan's work, steal Reloaded's lifeblood! It is only a matter of time before the traitors march on the propaganda-machine, and attempt to take it by force. Let them come! Wave upon traitorous wave will crash against General Bison's walls! Bethesda will fail! All those who oppose the Khans will fail! I am Doctor Mengelito, the Leader of Men, and this is my pledge -- no one, NO ONE will take this great t-shirt away from me! God bless the Khans! God bless Reloaded!

The whole picture is our immaterial property and belongs to our clan, portraying exoskeletons and/or armors is perfectly legal. The same goes for the rest of the collection.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:56:15 am by Dr. Mengelito »

PrebaTHC

• khans are shit
  • khans are shit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2015, 09:56:20 am »
Your roleplay is bad
_________________00___________________...
________________0000__________________...
____0__________000000___________0_____...
____00_________000000___________0_____...
_____0000______000000__________00_____...
_____000000____0000000_____00000______...
__0_____0000000_000000_00000000___0___...

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2015, 10:01:36 am »
Your roleplay is bad

Says Bob Marley in 2244.