Topic: Car Crashes  (Read 8713 times)

Arcanix

Re: Car Crashes
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2015, 12:54:35 pm »

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2015, 01:00:33 pm »
I don't give a shit who cares about my work, for sure there will be some people who will enjoy it. I didnt write it to impress anyone, I wanted to show Arcanix that you need something more than adding new topic in suggestion thread.
Btw. If you would saw my topic about SG buffing you would be shocked how much people approve it. So all in all there are people who cares. I care about mine suggestions, and I care about your work too. Thx for doing something more for community than playing. Anyway you cant think that noone cares and everyone has this in his ass. Try to be more optimistic.
GUN FOR HIRE

worldremaker

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2015, 01:01:45 pm »
I'm full of optimism, but for my own. ;)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2015, 01:11:32 pm »
I'm full of optimism, but for my own. ;)

Hahaha, okay :D

Let's say I have now your point :D

Anyway, I hope you will like my "work" after I'm gonna finnish it.
GUN FOR HIRE

Arcanix

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2015, 01:17:06 pm »
Matt, im all sunshie and ready with new ideas.

zinthos

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2015, 09:11:43 pm »
is this thread still alive god damn it....

arcanix, help bot, and who knows how many more noobs: PLEASE STOP SHITPOSTING THESE STUPID IDEAS. literally want to change the roots of game mechanics after playing for 2 weeks.... what teh fuck you expect? cut down on crack finally

Help Bot

• Forum Troll; Wiki Editor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2015, 10:26:53 pm »
lol calling everyone who disagrees with you a nub. Been here for much longer than 2 weeks haha.
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2015, 10:29:05 pm »
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds". - Albert Einstein

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2015, 10:31:54 pm »
"Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds". - Albert Einstein

Great Spirits will encounter violent opposition from medicre minds, and oppression from established trains of thought.
MLK, Ghandi, ETC

Its not about ambition, but the change in the status quo. Most people here don't want new things, they want more of the same old things.

As for the topic this happens already more or less, you find encounters, if the chance is dictated by some skill it would make sense still.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 10:45:20 pm by Help Bot »
In Maintenance Mode.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2015, 03:23:41 am »
I like how Arcanix focuses on me 24/7. Posting post that are completely irrelevant.

lol calling everyone who disagrees with you a nub. Been here for much longer than 2 weeks haha.
This is pretty much how Arcanix is with me. I'm assuming he's like 14.

arcanix, help bot, and who knows how many more noobs: PLEASE STOP SHITPOSTING THESE STUPID IDEAS. literally want to change the roots of game mechanics after playing for 2 weeks.... what teh fuck you expect? cut down on crack finally
This. You guys are suggesting ideas that won't be possible or would require too much scripting for something that will be completely useless.

Also help bot. This won't enhance PvP. It will only ruin it because people use vehicles to travel fast and safe, not to mention every PvP ape uses cars to stash loot.
Spoiler: show

Help Bot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2015, 04:49:19 am »
I like how Arcanix focuses on me 24/7. Posting post that are completely irrelevant.

This is pretty much how Arcanix is with me. I'm assuming he's like 14.

This. You guys are suggesting ideas that won't be possible or would require too much scripting for something that will be completely useless.

Also help bot. This won't enhance PvP. It will only ruin it because people use vehicles to travel fast and safe, not to mention every PvP ape uses cars to stash loot.
More fights = More PVP which is what people want no?
If we wanted to make it safe to stash loot, why not have 0 PVP in PVE encounters to enhance the experience instead of ruining it?
In Maintenance Mode.

Arcanix

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2015, 06:58:30 am »
Its not about ambition, but the change in the status quo. Most people here don't want new things, they want more of the same old things.

In this game its abit wierder than that. People want change but doesnt want to accept any ideas. They want to BE ABLE to accept new ideas but they can not allow themselves to do that. Nor do they want to put any effort in to make any changes happen, yet they demand others do it for them, No maps no coding no IDEAS no nothing. So, they rage about the ideas put forth because they want those changes but know in their hearts they will never have them. Thus they feel cheated and betrayed. Hence the toxic drama of conformity. Who are you to play with MY feelings of greed? Who are you to bereave me of a momentary lapse of suffering? Who do you think you are?

HOW FUCKED UP IS THAT?

Ive got some concept maps for OPs car crash idea worked out. To be modest about it, its pretty fucking awesome. But i guess Those maps will never see the light of day.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2015, 07:16:35 am »
More fights = More PVP which is what people want no?
No, not all all. More fights would be nice but not this way. People are risking a lot if they got forced encounters with their cars against other players. When you drive around and encounter a player, what's the first thing you attempt to do? Use your car so you can GTFO of there. I've never seen anybody with a car encounter a player and try fighting him, other than TB traps but those are lame IMO.

If we wanted to make it safe to stash loot, why not have 0 PVP in PVE encounters to enhance the experience instead of ruining it?
Are you serious? There will always be the ability to shoot other players in encounters, this isn't a PvE server  :o

Also people use tents/bases/cars to stash loot. Look at me for example. I dual log with my PvP alt and my taxi with my car which has literally all my gear I use to do everything. Drugs, ammo, armors, etc. and I can gurantee I'm not the only player that does that (maybe I am xD) but these "car crashes" will just bring so much bullshit to the game. Also from PvP players perspective it will probably be like this

"Oh, I see you're trying to get to Gecko with your hummer with all your PvP gear. It will be a shame if you encountered another player and died xxxddddddd"

Arcanix

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2015, 07:24:45 am »
No, not all all. More fights would be nice but not this way. People are risking a lot if they got forced encounters with their cars against other players.

Thats the idea. Dont put all your shit in one car then drive around in it. You can do it but you do not HAVE to do that.

When you drive around and encounter a player, what's the first thing you attempt to do? Use your car so you can GTFO of there. I've never seen anybody with a car encounter a player and try fighting him, other than TB traps but those are lame IMO.

Dont put all your shit in one car then drive around in it.

There will always be the ability to shoot other players in encounters, this isn't a PvE server  :o 

This isnt exactly a PvP server either. Eventhough some people are trying to get rid of NPCs so they can use their ammo on players only. Making it appear this game is PvP only.

Look at me for example. I dual log with my PvP alt and my taxi with my car which has literally all my gear I use to do everything. Drugs, ammo, armors, etc. and I can gurantee I'm not the only player that does that (maybe I am xD) but these "car crashes" will just bring so much bullshit to the game. Also from PvP players perspective it will probably be like this

Dual logging in PvP is a bannable offense.

Yuno-Gasai

• Supporter
  • Hi, hehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2015, 07:28:12 am »
No point arguing against this suggestion because it won't be implemented  ::)

Also there's a difference between Dual logging in PvP and using dual log to taxi.