April 29, 2024, 12:23:37 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: My first build on my own, be cruel.  (Read 9235 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: My first build on my own, be cruel.
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 05:36:32 pm »
Problem with alot of people here on these boards is that they expect and treat others as if those people didnt know anything, just becasue they personally have no experience of that guy/girl. Thats arrogant. That causes alot of friction.

Instead of "let me tell you son..ill show you a trick or two. Doesnt matter if you played this one day or 15 years, you pay homage to me alone", share without judgement. What Meng and Beer posted just now is very contructive, very nice indeed.

Thank you both.
well i think its just problem with forum communication and difference in way people talk. I curse a lot when talking irl and have very dry sense of humor so when i talk on forum i usually say lots of shit and dont mean it to be offensive or pissed sounding but thats how it comes across and this is how many people on this forum talk. You just have to get used to it i think. and people cant know if you are good and know the game or not unless they actually know you, so it defaults to talking and explaining things like they are noobs. Yesterday I found out one of the forum people i thought were noobs was actually an experienced players i played with a while before because he had different forum and ingame names. just look for the constructiveness in posts and ignore the jerkish overtones.

Arcanix

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 08:13:44 pm »
I agree, i feel this game has more to offer than the apparent drama over PvP and builds.

As much as i like toon builds i do like construction more. Wouldnt hurt to flesh out the base building. Maybe even allow the owner of that base to enable it for a temporary TC/Flare map. Primitive clan vs clan war thing. You can even make the built bases transferable to up the antes of that feature. I mean there is already a "our turf" context on the world map....make these clans do the battles. Make up rulesets for what bases and how they are made available then conquer the world map.

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2015, 08:58:48 pm »
Nice troll.

Arcanix

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 12:33:51 am »
Nice troll.

Dont get your panties in a twist, take it to the river of tears section. <3