April 28, 2024, 01:52:37 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Re: Lets talk Miniguns.  (Read 644 times)

Arcanix

Re: Lets talk Miniguns.
« on: September 26, 2015, 07:21:25 pm »
So, anyone starting to see any reason we would have kicked Arc out of our faction?  Or does he need to post a few more times first?

I can see why you side with judgemental retardation. Your constructive input regarding the topic is a testament to that.

Arcanix

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2015, 09:06:40 pm »
Anyway my idea was even for players characters, no need to adding non lootable gun. You already have double heavy minigun for turrets on .223 ammo I guess.

You reject this double barrel resonably constructed minigun for NPC and player use in favour of a minigun turret?

If so, then you have to tweak the double minigun turret model so you can caary and use it in combat.

Why this obsession with loot. Pfft alright..whatever...give this double barrel minigun a hefty weight statistic. Ya, 2x the wieght of the avenger in addition to the 2x the ammo weight. Further additional wieght is the extra metal used to make the gun, say 0.5x.  Sure loot it if you can carry it.

People running 1 strength builds...good luck! Grab the fucking thing and run, only to be ganked by a pedestrian.

Arcanix

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2015, 09:08:08 pm »
Anyway my idea was even for players characters, no need to adding non lootable gun. You already have double heavy minigun for turrets on .223 ammo I guess.

You reject this double barrel resonably constructed minigun for NPC and player use in favour of a minigun turret?

If so, then you have to tweak the double minigun turret model so you can caary and use it in combat.

Why this obsession with loot. Pfft alright..whatever...give this double barrel minigun a hefty weight statistic. Ya, 2x the weight of the avenger in addition to the 2x the ammo weight. Further additional wieght is the extra metal used to make the gun, say 0.5x.  Sure loot it if you can carry it.

People running 1 strength builds...good luck! Grab the fucking thing and run, only to be ganked by a pedestrian.

Arcanix

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2015, 10:27:19 pm »
You are correct, it is a thinktank to some degree. But it is most definitely a workshop as well.

Thats why these boards have a specific section called Workshop then.

You say it is for ideas to be discussed and then insult me for discussing ideas?

That last post of yours was no discussion. Wasnt even on topic. You wanted to spew judgemntal bullshit...i was gracious enough to answer you.

Kilgore has said many times if you want something in the game then make it and it will have a chance.

I didnt know that.

You seem to have the attitude that the game should be tailored to your liking, since you feel that you need to do no work on content that only you wants in the game and expect others to put it in for you.

No, my attitude is to share my ideas.

Again, Beer...the point with this thread and the suggestions forum is to put forth ideas. The name of this thread is "Lets talk about miniguns". As in yeah what do you people want in that respect. A first draft if you will...

Killing ideas is not exactly the way to go developing a game. You need creativity for that. What kind of creativity have you shown in this thread?

Arcanix

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2015, 07:46:24 am »
There is no point adding a new weapon

Ok, thats yuor opinion. I dare you to elaborate on that.

Other than that you are still posting useless spam. By doing that you defile this thread. Follow your own advice.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 07:48:17 am by Arcanix »