April 28, 2024, 11:23:01 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Warehouse/Reno Commercial/Reno Sewers solution.  (Read 6849 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Warehouse/Reno Commercial/Reno Sewers solution.
« on: September 23, 2015, 11:46:41 am »
If you have some good advices or you are able to make some good walkthrough about those "dungeons" go on, don't be shy. Show others how you do it, cause I'm almost sure there is small group of people who know how to do it alone. If more guys will know how to do it, than more gonna give a try. In such a case we gonna see more PvP interaction in game, I can assure you. So let's go guys :)
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
Re: Warehouse/Reno Commercial/Reno Sewers solution.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 12:32:54 pm »
I hear warehouse can be soloed by certain builds, but I am not sure of the specifics there.

General tactics apply vs these NPCs though, use your team's skills as you normally would (I.E. Have your "tank" initiate the fight vs the NPCs with a single shot or burst, then have him apply superstims while your teammates cover, or have him run back while teammates cover etc). 2-4 seems to be efficient numbers for clearing reno, unless you are expecting a big fight etc, double that to 4-8 for warehouse.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 12:51:10 pm »
I was rather thinking about soloing, but still thx for advices. It's rather not for me but for new players. I have already try few times soloing WH with 3 wins and 4 loses. Sewers are soloable with easy. Only Reno is not able to do solo for me :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 01:10:02 pm »
Yeah i'm not too sure about solo behemoth builds like that, I would assume they are mostly tank though.

Having even 1 other person can make all the difference though, as when you get minigunner skags and the like you can almost guarantee you wont be one hexed (by drawing fire) while one hexing them yourself. Plus while one guy is healing you are still dealing damage (hopefully ;) ).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 01:12:11 pm by Blarney »

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2015, 03:14:29 pm »
There is good video showing how to solo ares and warehouse from last session. No longer works for ares but still works for warehouse though slag positions have been moved a bit i think. You can solo warehouse with tank or with burster build, or even sniper if you have top gear like bozar and shit. I solo wh all the time it is quite easy once you learn the method.

http://forum.fonline-reloaded.net/index.php?topic=6371.0

1hexing is main way to solo it. just keep practicing and you will be able to do it. I died many times here getting my gear looted by bluesuits, before i was able to successfully solo wh.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2015, 03:24:41 pm »
Thx beer, I have sniper build with good burst options (only lack of brd and mrd).
I put all slags down to ground with M60 +LSW or CAWS + LSW. The only problem for me, is this damn minigun idiot.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2015, 05:07:50 pm »
Yes minigun is by far most difficult slag when you are starting out. You must not get hexed and you must kill him quickly so lsw is not a good choice against him due to the large amount of damage he does. He does have 1 weakness the other slags dont have though. He seems to be vulnerable to 1 hex from gatling lasers. Usually you can kill him in a single 1hex from gatling after 1 range burst. After you start using gatling against him he becomes easy.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 05:23:00 pm »
I tought he has Metal Armor...so...eh, okay. I will give a try than.
GUN FOR HIRE

Beer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2015, 06:12:18 pm »
He does, but for some reason he seems weaker to gatling than xl. No idea why.

mkhammer

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2015, 06:56:33 pm »
He does, but for some reason he seems weaker to gatling than xl. No idea why.
It's just skin, check the Critter Editor, he has set some exact resistances to certain weapons (same is with Desert Hunters)

Bambii

• Always Ready for some action!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 12:18:37 pm »
How about One of you bad ass guys, Make a video Showing how to do those dungeon's cause me and my friends tried New Reno sewer's But we gave up cause we didn't find lockers there.

eight8

« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »
:) its not so hard :) just "Rambo" style is not solucion. :D

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 01:10:45 pm »
For new players it is. I wanted to make a post with walkthroughs and solutions from different players how they do it. As I see community isnt interested in it...so let this thread die :P

Bambii contact me via pm or in-game. I can explain it to you.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 01:13:48 pm by Mad Matt »
GUN FOR HIRE

eight8

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 02:05:34 pm »
in my opinion build need min 60dr (55dr if u have <285hp) kill slags one by one by hex. minigun with gatling. some times kilgor trol miningan and give him more laser resist... so beware power of minigun :) character druged.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 02:19:16 pm by eight8 »

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 02:35:07 pm »
some times kilgor trol miningan and give him more laser resist... so beware power of minigun :) character druged.

Bullshit. Minigun has less than 20% Laser Damage Resistance all the time just damage roll is shit.