April 29, 2024, 02:06:38 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: Warehouse/Reno Commercial/Reno Sewers solution.  (Read 6852 times)

Beer

• View Profile
Re: Warehouse/Reno Commercial/Reno Sewers solution.
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 02:55:18 pm »
For new players it is. I wanted to make a post with walkthroughs and solutions from different players how they do it. As I see community isnt interested in it...so let this thread die :P

Bambii contact me via pm or in-game. I can explain it to you.
If you want to make a video of how to do reno sewers go for it. nobody has said not to and noobs would appreciate it.

and bambi in this thread i posted advice on how to do warehouse and even linked a thread someone made that has a video guide of how to solo warehouse. in the same video was ares guide too but you cant do ares solo like that anymore. reno commercial is just like doing warehouse except easier. If you use search you can find videos on how to do gunrunner mutant quest and military bunker encounter too probably. other dungeon is v15 but its so easy you wont need a guide.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 03:25:05 pm »
For new players it is. I wanted to make a post with walkthroughs and solutions from different players how they do it. As I see community isnt interested in it...so let this thread die :P

Bambii contact me via pm or in-game. I can explain it to you.
If you want to make a video of how to do reno sewers go for it. nobody has said not to and noobs would appreciate it.

and bambi in this thread i posted advice on how to do warehouse and even linked a thread someone made that has a video guide of how to solo warehouse. in the same video was ares guide too but you cant do ares solo like that anymore. reno commercial is just like doing warehouse except easier. If you use search you can find videos on how to do gunrunner mutant quest and military bunker encounter too probably. other dungeon is v15 but its so easy you wont need a guide.

I will after I'll come back to fonline :)
GUN FOR HIRE

eight8

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 01:09:59 am »
koniko u r morone and idiot... stup lie... and dont say bulshit. new people here must know the true... some times minigun have high laser resist and some times slags dont have amo. go rape youre hand morone.

Nurglak

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 06:01:59 am »
http://empikschool.com/pl/aktualnosci/rabat-500?src=google&gclid=COrHp9Wv0MgCFROdGwodmPwB9w

eight8 please learn some english before you touch keyboard again.

eight8

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 07:33:40 am »

i do not care about your pain in the ass when you hold it inside 2 fingers. koniko is the fucking trol. he dont help new people. he plays so many years but knows shit about slags in reno and wh. he cant make it solo. check his posts... his a fucking troll. most people online are a bunch of clowns but what can i say Kilgor... not my circus, not my monkeys...

blasma

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2015, 02:43:38 pm »
koniko u r morone and idiot... stup lie...

Koniko, I require your assistance on translating this unknown dialect of ogre tongue!
"i join amboy because have big ppl, ultra violence have small ppl" -Shever 2014

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »
I made the video yesterday (but will have to redo it cause video lags) , but I wonder if screens wouldnt be better.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2015, 03:01:51 pm »
I made the video yesterday (but will have to redo it cause video lags) , but I wonder if screens wouldnt be better.

Tought about it too...but, it will be hell more work. :D
GUN FOR HIRE

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2015, 03:32:36 pm »
Bah, honestly I dont understand how people dont know how to solo Reno/Warehouse. TBH the real challenge is Ares and still can be done.

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2015, 03:35:06 pm »
Bah, honestly I dont understand how people dont know how to solo Reno/Warehouse. TBH the real challenge is Ares and still can be done.

Guys who just start playing can have many problems in-game. As I saw on forum and in-game it's one of those problems.
GUN FOR HIRE

Koniko

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2015, 04:13:13 pm »
koniko u r morone and idiot... stup lie...

Koniko, I require your assistance on translating this unknown dialect of ogre tongue!

Idk my translator says he accepted his fate of being a total clutch for rest of life.

Agent M

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2016, 11:44:13 pm »
Just recorded these videos on my private server.

How to solo New Reno Commercial Row:

How to solo New Reno sewers:

Shamessa

• Freelancer
    • View Profile
    • Rulers and Empires
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2016, 09:10:53 am »
corner shooting is way to go in all RT situations. GJ thou.
Freelancer