April 23, 2024, 07:15:41 pm
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 4)  (Read 8871 times)

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 4)
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2015, 09:15:10 pm »
Just because we share the tuesday editions our of generosity doesn't mean you couldn't subscribe to it daily if you had the euros to pay for it  ;D

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2015, 09:21:00 pm »
but it didnt go up on tuesday. it went up on monday? if you are thinking about tuesday release days, 'the tuesday twats' would be another good name to consider, it has brilliant alliteration an my currency is pound sterling.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2015, 09:26:40 pm »
Depends on where in the world one lives if it's a tuesday or not...  Try again next time.

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2015, 09:29:11 pm »
well on the forums time zone which is 1 hour ahead of mine. it went up on the 21st of September.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2015, 11:29:20 am »
well on the forums time zone which is 1 hour ahead of mine. it went up on the 21st of September.

Well then move to a country with a better timezone? TDK is a morning paper written on mondays and released when our members timezones start moving into tuesday, so that we can all have it with our morning coffee.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2015, 02:22:08 pm »
im just having a hard time understanding the 'daily' part of this.

Then don't read it at all if you have problems understanding things. no1 cares about what you gotta say because it has no importance here so move on and try and go understand something else.

For you info we have a daily khan for the khan faction :)

By the way Twat means pregnant fish? not much of an insult. but here is one for you maybe we should be polite and use the Idiotic Cunt who cannot understand things

an my currency is pound sterling.

Would like to add that most players on this server use euro so for you to transfer money to them it will become euros not pound sterling.

We all know its hard for you to talk to someone more intelligent then you so its best you stop :)

Ansemthedumb
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:43:08 pm by right »

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 03:00:59 am »
im just having a hard time understanding the 'daily' part of this.

Then don't read it at all if you have problems understanding things. no1 cares about what you gotta say because it has no importance here so move on and try and go understand something else.

For you info we have a daily khan for the khan faction :)

By the way Twat means pregnant fish? not much of an insult. but here is one for you maybe we should be polite and use the Idiotic Cunt who cannot understand things

an my currency is pound sterling.

Would like to add that most players on this server use euro so for you to transfer money to them it will become euros not pound sterling.

We all know its hard for you to talk to someone more intelligent then you so its best you stop :)

Ansemthedumb

''twat
twat,twɒt/
noun vulgar slang
noun: twat; plural noun: twats

1. a woman's genitals.
    2. a person regarded as stupid or obnoxious.''

Rinzler

• Sarcasm mode
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2015, 10:07:43 am »

By the way Twat means pregnant fish?

And here I was thinking that fish laid eggs.

I take it you're the Daily Khan's new science editor?
When you get angry please try to remember it is not really me you are angry with, my words have simply triggered your pre-existing anger and in doing so created a false reality where it’s all my fault.

Arcanix

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 10:25:37 am »
Urban Dictionary: TWAT

6) Acronym for The War Against Terrorism.