April 20, 2024, 10:20:32 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: The Daily Khan (Issue 4)  (Read 8863 times)

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
Re: The Daily Khan (Issue 4)
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2015, 07:14:12 am »
Awgansky, wtf are you doing man?  ???
This time. Tbh, idk.  :-).  Stepped right in to it. I guess I will never learn.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G900F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2015, 09:48:20 am »
Stop licking Khans asses. They are quiet tough and travel in big organised groups, but that doesn't mean you should bow to them. Have some respect for yourself pal.
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2015, 10:41:27 am »
Stop licking Khans asses. They are quiet tough and travel in big organised groups, but that doesn't mean you should bow to them. Have some respect for yourself pal.

for me you bow or die its quite simple

Mad Matt

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2015, 11:35:47 am »
We all gonna die in this game, sooner or later...many times, but respect you can lose only once...
GUN FOR HIRE

rightandleft

• Never mind the bollocks here is RightandLeft
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2015, 12:10:38 pm »
We all gonna die in this game, sooner or later...many times, but respect you can lose only once...

I rather stay alive longer then die many of times and loose many items.

Like i said either bow or die repeatable times.

Arcanix

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2015, 12:27:19 pm »
I rather stay alive longer then die many of times and loose many items.

Like i said either bow or die repeatable times.

My guess is that the Khans want you to believe this. So they can either kill you anyway or blackmail you for favours you probably wished you didnt agree to in the end.

Just a guess, ill have to ask them.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 12:54:33 pm »
My guess is that the Khans want you to believe this. So they can either kill you anyway or blackmail you for favours you probably wished you didnt agree to in the end.

Just a guess, ill have to ask them.

You dare question peace and freedom? You dare question the Pax Bisonica? The Red Cross where wise enough to humble themselves before the mighty TKs and are not gonna regret their decision.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 12:58:37 pm by Dr. Mengelito »

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Arcanix

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 01:14:24 pm »
You dare question peace and freedom? You dare question the Pax Bisonica?

Im guessing.

The Red Cross where wise enough to humble themselves before the mighty TKs and are not gonna regret their decision.

My guess is that this new found joint venture is called Pax Humanitarian.

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 03:15:32 pm »
I did not bow to anyone, I just said I didn't meant to insult him too much,and as I stated before this screen is Jehowy witness editing (never again will I talk with pauses to Khans). Everyone who knows me is aware of my approach to what they do and how they act, aswell as what I think about part they play on this server. To make say it simple. I never was, I am not, and for 99,9999% never will be fan of khans, and for 100% never bow to them. Our visions are totally opposite, and we can never cooperate.  Thank you for attention.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2015, 03:27:36 pm »
I did not bow to anyone, I just said I didn't meant to insult him too much,and as I stated before this screen is Jehowy witness editing (never again will I talk with pauses to Khans). Everyone who knows me is aware of my approach to what they do and how they act, aswell as what I think about part they play on this server. To make say it simple. I never was, I am not, and for 99,9999% never will be fan of khans, and for 100% never bow to them. Our visions are totally opposite, and we can never cooperate.  Thank you for attention.

Hows that alliance with DW going?  You like PKs and you know it.

Dr. Mengelito

• Supporter
  • Oh Slash, it's TKs!
    • View Profile
    • Khanscentral
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2015, 07:27:48 pm »

You already did bow down to us, we didn't even post this part before but you committed suicide at Bison's feet in an attempt to earn back his favour.

"The infiltration took a huge toll on my physical and mental health; I was haunted by nightmares of being exposed to the faction I was infiltrating, other nightmares being of Mengelito." -Lash 2016

Awgy

• Supporter
  • Because of the reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2015, 07:51:08 pm »

You already did bow down to us, we didn't even post this part before but you committed suicide at Bison's feet in an attempt to earn back his favour.

lol. ok stay if imaginary "pax bisonica" dimension,  where everything looks like you want it to look. Discussion with you makes less sense that dialogue with brahmin doing "moo...  moo i said". I don't see any point in reacting on any more pokes in this thread.

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2015, 09:06:28 pm »
can i ask why this is called the daily khan. you don't release it daily? 'the weekly nobodies' would be a much better name for this.

killer1986chris

• May your death at my hands be painless.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2015, 09:09:37 pm »
can i ask why this is called the daily khan. you don't release it daily? 'the weekly nobodies' would be a much better name for this.

Someones still sore about being kicked the fuck out.

AnsemTheWise

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2015, 09:12:34 pm »
im just having a hard time understanding the 'daily' part of this.