Password:

Topic: Radio Station  (Read 1087 times)

Unforgiving Soul

• Burn - Burn, Yes You're Gonna BURN!
    • View Profile
    • Khans
Radio Station
« on: September 20, 2015, 08:58:06 am »
I am going to be opening up a radio station within the next couple of weeks. We will have our own ts so you can come to listen to us or we will have them up on podcasts for download. If you would like to hear the radio station and actually Hear some news from the wasteland instead of worrying what song youtube is going to play next join us. More information as time progresses towards the start up date. Also if you have any requests or suggestions you can reach me at ch 666 in game. I will respond to you fair and well.
Khans - We don't need a reason to kill

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Radio Station
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2015, 09:44:04 am »
I am going to be opening up a radio station within the next couple of weeks. We will have our own ts so you can come to listen to us or we will have them up on podcasts for download. If you would like to hear the radio station and actually Hear some news from the wasteland instead of worrying what song youtube is going to play next join us. More information as time progresses towards the start up date. Also if you have any requests or suggestions you can reach me at ch 666 in game. I will respond to you fair and well.

What type of music if can I ask ?
GUN FOR HIRE

Unforgiving Soul

• Burn - Burn, Yes You're Gonna BURN!
    • View Profile
    • Khans
Re: Radio Station
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 06:05:44 pm »
We have to keep it copyright free. So Any music from fallout 1 and 2 or if ou can find some good bands that dont have copyrighted music. That is the rules for YouTube, iTunes, Twitch. However on TS we will be doing whatever you guys request.
Khans - We don't need a reason to kill