April 25, 2024, 05:49:47 am
Username:

Password:

Topic: Changelog 19/09/2015  (Read 40993 times)

Mad Matt

• View Profile
Re: Changelog 19/09/2015
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 12:50:27 am »
Nice, but:

Could You please add for next update, similar type of spawn to Ares? It's difficult dungeon, and it would pretty nice to have some equal stuff there, for action that requires preparations, time and organized team.
Also, we could revive Dr Fung as implant seller (previous prices were reasonable I think. This will keep in-game NPC barter meaningful, and will prevent over-extended dominance of groups able to stay in Reno for long periods of time.
With such changes lone player won't get frustrated by thin/lack of access to pinnacle of character evolution.

Thank You in advance for considering this proposition.
Thumbs up to Kilgore and for server evolution

Yeah, Valchuck is right here. I guess..
GUN FOR HIRE

Kaaon

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2015, 01:13:32 am »
implants by npc - you must be crazy, mass amount of implants broke whole balance and made tanks like invincible, only reason for adding it was to give chance to other people which didnt had implants yet because they made too big gap since they was and still are still too overpowered but with their current rarity its not a big problem, at least not yet

ares - i wonder why some people which never finished ares since its last remake even speak about it, it spawns very high amount of rare ammo which is worth to do if your faction need some for using rare guns but ye rest of loot is .. not bad but not worth the effort which is required to do it

Blarney

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2015, 01:46:36 am »
With such changes lone player won't get frustrated by thin/lack of access to pinnacle of character evolution.

Lone players still have SE farming.

But I agree about ares, it's the hardest spot to get into the rewards should reflect that.

Barneys

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2015, 03:24:41 am »
PVP? Im back baby!

Gooseberry

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2015, 07:55:01 am »
Nice, but:

Could You please add for next update, similar type of spawn to Ares? It's difficult dungeon, and it would pretty nice to have some equal stuff there, for action that requires preparations, time and organized team.
Also, we could revive Dr Fung as implant seller (previous prices were reasonable I think. This will keep in-game NPC barter meaningful, and will prevent over-extended dominance of groups able to stay in Reno for long periods of time.

Thank You in advance for considering this proposition.
Thumbs up to Kilgore and for server evolution

Making Ares even in terms of loot? Yes that is completely fair and makes sense +1.
Adding an NPC that sells implants? No, not this wipe. Perhaps in the future wipe once TC gets fixed. I'd rather not see factions that constantly farm towns make an entire team of fully implanted super soldiers because they have infinite money at this point.

Strike

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2015, 09:25:51 am »
Implants are back :o

Valchuck

• Supporter
  • It's only a game, relax =]
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2015, 10:51:05 am »
ares - i wonder why some people which never finished ares since its last remake even speak about it, it spawns very high amount of rare ammo which is worth to do if your faction need some for using rare guns but ye rest of loot is .. not bad but not worth the effort which is required to do it
Good and Bad point. Ares can spawn caseless ammo, gauss ammo and such, but beside that, loot is at most mediocre for effort it takes. Gauss ammo, for example, can still be found (in not bad amount) in Glow, it spawns ~3 lockers in one clearing, and this PvE can be done alone.

Making Ares even in terms of loot? Yes that is completely fair and makes sense +1.
Adding an NPC that sells implants? No, not this wipe. Perhaps in the future wipe once TC gets fixed. I'd rather not see factions that constantly farm towns make an entire team of fully implanted super soldiers because they have infinite money at this point.
Good point Gooseberry, haven't thought about that this way, totally agree.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2015, 11:16:45 am »
Implants, implants, implant... jesus this word echoes in my head every time I see a post about it. Seki says the truth.

Now let's do some simple math.
There are 2 boxes that spawn rare stuff with 2% chance per spawn which happens each 20 minutes on average.
This means that there are 2.88 rare spawns per each 24 hours.
Boxes spawn various rare stuff and there is 58% chance that some random implant module will be spawned.

So all in all, there are 1.68 implants spawned every 24 hours on average.
If this means lots of implants for you and you start talking about adding an option to buy those from NPC, then I'm like what the fuck.

Boxes spawn buffed tier 3 armors and weapons (buffed Gatling Laser as well), they spawn various types of Combat Armors too, and sometimes rare ammo or hypos.
There is also a low chance to get rare stuff like Power Armors, Bozars or implants. But it would take a while to get the server spammed with those.
Boxes are guarded so you can't just enter with bluesuit or sneaker, take it and get out (unless someone else will kill enemies for you).

It's exactly what you asked for in over 9000 threads about New Reno lockers and other FOnline: Locker edition loot.

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2015, 11:33:36 am »
Boxes spawn buffed tier 3 armors
I've gotten a non-statted Enclave Armor today - is that intended?
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Kaaon

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2015, 11:35:20 am »
I've gotten a non-statted Enclave Armor today - is that intended?
yes
- one of armors (regular Desert CA/Helmet, Brotherhood CA/Helmet, NCR CA/Helmet, Enclave CA/Helmet,
buffed Tesla Armor/Helmet, Combat Armor/Helmet Combat Armor/Helmet Mk II, Metal Armor/Helmet Mk II)

jokeusa

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2015, 11:38:09 am »
yes
Ah dang.

It'd be nice if everything would have at least 1 stat on it - after all, it does take a bit of an effort to get this stuff.
Reality is a momentary dream but a dream is a reality for an eternity.

Valchuck

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2015, 12:38:58 pm »
It's exactly what you asked for in over 9000 threads about New Reno lockers and other FOnline: Locker edition loot.
Not me for sure, wanted only some higher tier items in reno sewers, because little jesus was highest available item there. So noone even bothered going there. Now history makes a circle, but we have added guards woohoo.

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2015, 12:55:19 pm »
And have you checked it at least before posting? No guards were added to sewers, only loot buffed... :facepalm

Valchuck

• Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2015, 01:15:27 pm »
And have you checked it at least before posting? No guards were added to sewers, only loot buffed... :facepalm
I meant upper locker guards, don't facepalm on me, I'm not that illiterate :)

Kilgore

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 01:27:00 pm »
And one thing added today:

- Faction rank is now shown for all ranks.